Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anubharad

How is Puja Bali Ka Bakra

The channel and PH must have not warned her if she had plans to do Jhalak if it is a rival channel calling her. Is she not bound by contract. All actors are. I have heard she always wanted to quit Mahadev because of health issues.

She took 3 months break because she had a movie release whereby Sati Rahasiya track was introduced which they thought will work but backfired. So it is obvious she chose Jhalak out of her own choice which has caused channel to replace her if this news is really confirmed.

@bold...
agar vo sach hote toh Puja wouldn hv taken Jhalak in the first place..😆😆,,,as dance obviously requires more fit health..!! also v hv seen hw many times,Puja had shot for DKDM irrespective of her bad health..😛😉..!!

n y am i STILL calling her Bali Ka Bakra is coz its CLEARLY OBVIOUS shes bein replaced for doin a rival show program..had the reality show been on star network channel,aisa kuch hota nahi.. also its nothin new as v hv seen many WORKING ACTORS managing both shows n reality shows...prob honge thts for sure..bt eventually they would hv managed too..!! but here jst coz Puja said yes for rival channel show,Star network had to to show its true colors..!! And thtsy this replacement news is NOT shocking much...!! Star hv did it to many actors in the past n Puja is latest example..!!
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
nywz for me BEST PARVATI of DKDM is hands down Puja..!!

good luck to Suhasi..!!

Anusha-B thumbnail
But one thing I have to say news makers have managed to slot both heroines who have played Parvati so far in the show in the tantrum queen bracket 😆

In today's segment they even said that Puja is throwing her weight around on the sets of JDJ and if she continues with this she will loose not one but both shows ☢️
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
bt chalo one thing am happy Puja replacement  mein koi mere hero ko blame nahi karega...😆

bt my qn is y couldn the makers n channel end it rather than doin replacement pe replacement...mytho show hai...normal show nahi...😆..

Poor MR kahan phas gaya hai..!!

@anu...i agree on one thing with u,role of parvati IS jinxed n tht too VERY BADLY...😆
Anusha-B thumbnail
I think they want to complete 3 years of DKDM. There are few good stories to show but don't think audience are interested to see much.

Even Mohit cannot do anything in getting good TRP which is proven in recent times.

Most of us who are left watching are watching show only for Mohit and Kratika looks good as Mansa Devi.

Lets hope Suhasi Dhami gets more fans for DKDM believe she is more popular than Puja on tv.

I will watch show till it ends 🤣

sidspilz thumbnail
I dont think that puja didn't know about what will happen if she accepts a show on a rival channel ...she was never interested in dkdm...acc to me whatever popularity she received was only due to dkdm...if she's leaving mahadev I have a feeling that she won't be able to make it to the finals of the reality show ...she loses every thing...a show like dkdm and all her time on the show...instead if she were to take her role a little more seriously dkdm could bounce back atleast..nyways I didn't like puja that much

Suhasi will look great as parvati...she acts well
it won't affect me in any way 😊😊
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh toh hona hi tha
Pujas Bengali film career wasnt over in the first place for her to give 100% commitment to DKDM
The makers should have choosen an actress who could commit
Puja never really gave up on her Bengali film commitments
Right now she had her feet in three boats JDJ,a Bengali Film promotions and DKDM
Not quite humanly possible to do all three
Bit of an irony here cos she got JDJ only on the basis of being Shivas Parvati

Im pretty sure Parvatis role is jinxed and neither am i surprised at the whole "tantrum queen" acqusation
Apparently kuch bhi karlo-the whole and sole reason for an actress being replaced is "tantrums" bhai wah!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
omg shruti...it took a replacement article for u to break ur maun vrat?😆

bt good to see u ol aftr long time MC...🤗
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He he
Hi Nikki :D
I just finished my exams yesterday baba and then saw this news
Its mildly amusing actually so couldn't help posting
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Shrutz...i just realised its gonna be almost an year since v had a proper talk na?dekho kaise mile hum aftr ages...😆... IF never stops givin us surprise na MC...u knw two days back i made my 400th topic in IF..😎.. i missed my MJHT frnz lik u all on tht occassion..!!