Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Karuma

Here is a clear pic and it says Suhasi will be entering the show as Bheelni which is another form of Parvati whom Mahadev will be marrying.

Thank God!!!

means Puja is not leaving right!!!!😊

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nikki ah yes
Aur coincidence toh dekho
Same time as last year :D
Will try to go to the MJHT forum too :)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -ShrNi-

@Nikki ah yes
Aur coincidence toh dekho
Same time as last year :D
Will try to go to the MJHT forum too :)

mjht forum 1st page ya 2nd page..aftr ages i made topic n tht too ArTi one this week...for a chamatkaar tht happened b/w them..😆.. we will continue our chit chat there..yahan ki toh minaxi se hume dande padenge for talkin non DKDM matters...😆
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
l think yeh toh hona hi thaa.
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I just read all the posts

which means Puja is seriously leaving 😭

I feel soo bad, she was the best Parvati ever...

Her acting was marvelous, it felt like I am really watching Maa Adishakti in front of me!!!

Her chemistry with Mohit was also very good

After Sona left I felt bad, now I feel worse

And totally lost interest in the show

Don't know if the new Parvati could replace Puja's image from my mind

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Puja played the part perfect to the T. Her flawless potrayal of Syama Kaali was amazing! It'll be a huge loss to let her go.

It'll be almost impossible to see anyone other than her. Gosh why is this character jinxed?? Maybe I am hoping against the odds but I'd like a confirmation of sorts! Besides I don't like Suhasi at all. Hoping Puja sticks to the show!!
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
did you all notice one thing?2 years ago around this time we well me for sure(other old members,lot's of them left forum long ago) were wondering who will be Parvati?Sati died and we all wanted Mouni as Parvati but we got the news that someone else will be Parvati..and we got few names like Divyanka,Ayesha and Suhasi but got Sona who was never mentioned in any news..then last year again around this time got the news that Sona is going to be replaced and for new Parvati again got few names and one of them was Suhasi but again got Puja who was never mentioned in any news..now this year again same time same news and the name is also same...is this any coincidence?😕🤣😉
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If at all this news is true im very much happy with this replacement seriously pooja dint worked for me though she did all her best and there is no point pittying that she's going to be replaced she got another thing to do and the makers bringing new actor so that they dont need to compromise with Parvati's part in the show.when it was announced that Pooja going to be in jdj was worried there wont be no Parvati in dkdm but now im happy neva saw suhasi dhami's acting so im looking forward to it if really this news is real
Sunitashri thumbnail
I dnt feel sad about Puja going because she did not create any impact in the role of Adishakti for me.

Hope to see Suhasi do a better job in the role. I think she is a good actress and she would look much better as Adishakti Parvati and also suit Mohit Raina on screen.

Mouni Sonarika both matched Mohit as a pair on screen which IMO Puja failed to do so.

So if true I welcome this change 👍🏼
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Is it confirmed by any other source?