Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I dont want this Parvati she dosent have that serenity in her. But Puja is saying she is doing the fiction, so is she staying?
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

I dont want this Parvati she dosent have that serenity in her. But Puja is saying she is doing the fiction, so is she staying?

I also think the same...in her current TB article she said that she is busy with her Fiction show and Reality show..when the movie work will start may be she needs to leave her fiction show but movie work don't start b4 JDJ..so still she is in here..now m thinking may be Suhasi here only to play Bheelni and not Parvati..😕
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
here is the part of TB...look what she said..

With a Bollywood film in your kitty, what's the future of your fiction show? "Well when I'll be doing a film, obviously I've to leave the show. Though it is not happening anytime soon is what I can say. I'm enjoying my stint in both the shows. It's like Parvati bani Pu for me and I'm getting good response from the audience as well," concludes the actress.

@Red she is not leaving DKDM
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

I also think the same...in her current TB article she said that she is busy with her Fiction show and Reality show..when the movie work will start may be she needs to leave her fiction show but movie work don't start b4 JDJ..so still she is in here..now m thinking may be Suhasi here only to play Bheelni and not Parvati..😕

I also want Bheelni to be played by Suhasi not Parvati. And lets see what the story wants.

Personally I feel Puja will be eliminated from JDJ within 2-3 weeks , so she should not leave the soap.
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

I also want Bheelni to be played by Suhasi not Parvati. And lets see what the story wants.

Personally I feel Puja will be eliminated from JDJ within 2-3 weeks , so she should not leave the soap.

Puja herself is not interested in DKDM From last 7 months

She was ready to quit in November last year

But then makers somehow managed to continue with her

But Jhalak to 1 bahana hai , SHOW QUIT KARNE KA

She is not giving her 100 % to this role

Being 1 lead actress , she took more then 2 months vacation this year for her films

So i think now after 1 year , Puja will surely quit DKDM.
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

here is the part of TB...look what she said..

With a Bollywood film in your kitty, what's the future of your fiction show? "Well when I'll be doing a film, obviously I've to leave the show. Though it is not happening anytime soon is what I can say. I'm enjoying my stint in both the shows. It's like Parvati bani Pu for me and I'm getting good response from the audience as well," concludes the actress.

@Red she is not leaving DKDM

Thank God  ðŸ˜Š