Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karunima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Suhasi will be making an entry as Bheelni which is another form of Parvati? Please post the story.
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...
Only wish CVs got their portrayals of Parvati right...

I mean, I can understand the reasons why the actors are getting changed, but I wouldn't really care so much about the changing actors if only the portrayal was done properly. 
For me, the portrayal matters much more, rather than who is playing the character...

Good luck to Suhasi Dhami
Karunima thumbnail
Here is a clear pic and it says Suhasi will be entering the show as Bheelni which is another form of Parvati whom Mahadev will be marrying.

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey bhagwan third parvati its feeling like kekta show
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg one more?😆...n more than tht one more marriage?Mohit's name should be givn in guinness book of records-the male actor who did MAX marriages ONSCREEN in a same show with 5 diff actresses-Mouni,Sonarika,Neha,Puja n nw Suhasi too if news is true..!!

tfs..!!

--edited--

bt my best wishes to Puja...she ws in DKDM for almost a year...she played her part well...👏👏👏..

i think this ws comin jabse Puja said yes to Jhalak...STAR NETWORK n COLORS r jaani dushmans...😆...so Puja is another one who bcame bali ka bakra of the channel rivalry...!!

y dnt makers end this show in the first place??nothin is left...the show is FREAKING SINKING...wht else they want?😵

plz end it n give Mohit deserving the break...!!! i feel bad for him the most... this  year DKDM saw its worst...!! am done with show 2 months back jabse banasur started...as tht ws THE LIMIT..evn my love for Mohit couldn hold me nymore...!! so i had to quit..!!

bt i feel bad for MR n evn show at times coz DKDM clearly DID NOT deserve it...

i blame makers n channels for killin their own show ruthlessly n evn makin MR pay for it in the name of his loyalty towards show n channel..!! 😵

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣
This is seriously funny.
NEW Parvati? 🤣
And that too in new Avatar. 🤣
Anusha-B thumbnail
Oh my I just saw a segment on Tv Ke Peeche Kya Hai where they showed a segment on Puja throwing tantrums on the sets of DKDM and also on sets of JDJ.

They said Puja is not alloting enough time for DKDM where she has to shoot for 12 hours she only shoots for 4 hours and PH was fed up of her and it seem they approached Sonarika back for the role but to no avail.

They said Parvati role seems to be jinxed. I was thinking if Parvati would be replaced soon and I get this news of Suhasi coming in as new Parvati.😆

I think it is fair because Sonarika it seems was restricted to wear western clothes in events outside Mahadev than how could they allow Puja do JDJ. It was a matter of time this had to happen but I am surprised makers plan to continue with the show.

Mansa Devi track looks good but after that. There are good Shakti stories which involves Shiv Shakti in it and Suhasi could look good as Parvati. It true all the best to Suhasi 😃
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
bt my best wishes to Puja...she ws in DKDM for almost a year...she played her part well...👏👏👏..

i think this ws comin jabse Puja said yes to Jhalak...STAR NETWORK n COLORS r jaani dushmans...😆...so Puja is another one who bcame bali ka bakra of the channel rivalry...!!

y dnt makers end this show in the first place??nothin is left...the show is FREAKING SINKING...wht else they want?😵

plz end it n give Mohit deserving the break...!!! i feel bad for him the most... this  year DKDM saw its worst...!! am done with show 2 months back jabse banasur started...as tht ws THE LIMIT..evn my love for Mohit couldn hold me nymore...!! so i had to quit..!!

bt i feel bad for MR n evn show at times coz DKDM clearly DID NOT deserve it...

i blame makers n channels for killin their own show ruthlessly n evn makin MR pay for it in the name of his loyalty towards show n channel..!! 😵
Anusha-B thumbnail
How is Puja Bali Ka Bakra

The channel and PH must have not warned her if she had plans to do Jhalak if it is a rival channel calling her. Is she not bound by contract. All actors are. I have heard she always wanted to quit Mahadev because of health issues.

She took 3 months break because she had a movie release whereby Sati Rahasiya track was introduced which they thought will work but backfired. So it is obvious she chose Jhalak out of her own choice which has caused channel to replace her if this news is really confirmed.

Edited by anubharad - 9 years ago