Frequent Posters

_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Woweee! will be waiting for ur OSs.
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -De.De-

Awww.. thank you. 🤗Going to start on One-Shot soon. i've got couple of ideas for that, hopefully will be done soon with OS.😳

thank u em eagerly waiting❤️
...parth... thumbnail
On a serious note i never imagined Kapil n Samona in love
but this story...is Stirring ..
i am loving this ..
continue soon
i dont know y he is destroying three lives -_-

queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

thank u em eagerly waiting❤️

🤗
my buddies are back. Waiting Waiting. kuch bhi chalega DeDe. ⭐️
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenie

🤗
my buddies are back. Waiting Waiting. kuch bhi chalega DeDe. ⭐️

We were never gone😉
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Any update?? Please continue!!!!
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God update soon yaar 
abb aur intezaar nahi hota 😆

And kapil sumona are being extra cute in the recent episodes 
SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

God update soon yaar 

abb aur intezaar nahi hota 😆

And kapil sumona are being extra cute in the recent episodes 

AGREE😊😊😊
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys... I know this is a surprising update but I have finally... finally managed to finish this chapter after so many months. Before you all go on reading it let me be absolutely clear that when I had started to story, I had different idea how it will go but in middle I had writer's block with this story which messed up everything. That is why I have not been able to continue for which I really apologize. You all have been very patient and marvelous readers, thank you guys for your appreciation and support.

Now the story... honestly, I feel disappointed because I feel this story is quite messed up. :( I am still trying to figure the bits and pieces of plot. It is kind of story which can have so many possible outcomes and plot lines and I really don't know which I really wanted. But finally I have chosen one (which is completely different from what I had in mind at the beginning). Even though story from this point onwards is different than originally planned, trust me, the ending is going to stay exactly the way I had planned since beginning.. no changes there. It's just middle bit which leads to the end is what is changed. I am still not confident about this story and plot so I apologize in advance for disappointing you all.

P.S. It's half one in the morning and I am almost asleep so forgive any typos and also I will read, comment on my drabble series (really appreciate your comments) and will read your guys updates. :) Just having a busy week that's why slightly away from forum.

For any of you who missed - Kapil/Sumona Drabble Series Updates:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3993643 - Pages: 5, 6, 10

Nothing But You::Chapter 5

During her holidays Sumona realized that she was truly home-sick, she was missing CNWK family. Now after almost 3 weeks she is on set again feeling relived as her heart warms up just and her mind congratulates her for coming back home. Home, such a small word but holds such strong meaning and feelings to it. It might sound funny to anyone who would hear her addressing her set as 'home', as people always in rush to get in and get out of sets but not her. She does always rush to get to set, very eager but never in rush to leave the premises.

"Ale meri bacchi agayi!" A wide smile spread across her face as Ali Asghar welcomes Sumona back in Dadi's manner. Sumona's favourite character in this show has always been Dadi's, she simply adores Ali and the way he pulls off Dadi, so easily even though it is one of hardest characters to pull off.

"Daadiii," with same enthusiasm Sumona welcomes Dadi with open arms who accepts happily. "Missed you so much, Dadi." Soon everyone gathers around them and Sumona greets them one by one, it feels so good to be back, to be home. Everyone seems to be in their characters already which causes some fun and teasing moments between them.

Kapil is doing some last minutes changes in his script but is unable to concentrate on his task because of loud chatting and laughter at distance. He fail to understand what is happening, why so much noise.

"Yeh itna shorr kyun horaha hai?" He asks in no one particular then getting back to his script. Seconds later he hears someone clearing their throat which causes him repeat his question.

"Sharma ji." He stops and looks up to find chirpy Sumona standing in front of him, hands on her hips looking fresh as ever. The moment he sees her his frown turns upside down, he steps forwards and pulls her in a hug. Sumona is surprised by this warm welcome (she was just away for 2 weeks, she has been absent from show before but didn't receive such pleasant and warm welcome, especially from Kapil). Sumona hugs him back allowing the warmth to spread through her body. Seconds later Kapil realizes what he has done so he pulls away gently.

"Good to see you, Sumona."

"TV par dekh kar lag toh nahi raha tha ke Sharma ji ne mujhe miss bhi kiya hoga. Par ab pata chala, Sharma ji, aapko miss karna ata hai." Sumona is clearly teasing him by slipping in her Manju tone. These are the times Kapil really hates it because he can't tell whether it's Sumona speaking or Manju or it's actually Sumona's words through Manju or nothing at all. Yep, this does drives him mad at times. Kapil flushes at this and tries to hide it but that damn smile of his and flushed cheeks betrays him. Composing himself he turns to her with all seriousness, not letting himself fall for bait.

"Aisa toh nahi hai. Khair ache time par ayi ho, scripts almost ready hain tumhe thori dair mein mil jayeingi." She stares at him in surprise unable to process the sudden shift in his mood, he usually goes along with teasing but not today. Something is different today. Kapil goes back to reading his script or rather pretend to be busy while Sumona is processing when it hits her.

"Aik minute. Tumne kaha ke meri script ready hai?" She is surprised.

"Haan." Kapil replies to her question with some disinterest.

"Par main toh aaj hi ayi hon."

"Haan toh?"

"Nahi, I mean... es episode ka part main..."

"Tum es episode mein ho, chalo start preparing."

"Par main toh..."

"Tum vanity mein jakar baithna chahti ho toh baith jayo, script wahin ajayegi. Mera time ho raha hai, I need to go and rehearse." He tries to get pass her quickly but she doesn't let him go easily.

"Nahi main... main rehearsal mein baithongi." He stops and is bit surprised. She just shrugs and replies.

"Mera rehearsal dekhne ko mann ho raha hai." He doesn't reply but nods, a tiny smile threatens to break on his face which he tries to hide. Before he goes on stage, she stops him once last time.

"Kapil?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you, for everything, for being there." He looks at her and just smiles, almost a shy smile. "You are an amazing friend, Kapil." And just like this, Kapil's heart breaks all over again. She will never look at him as more than a friend, he will always be the friend. Just a friend.

"That, I am." He sounds almost sad but his trade smile is enough to fool almost everyone. Almost, because as soon he gets on stage he comes face to face with Ali Asgar whose eyes can easily see behind the trade mark smile. Ali opens his mouth to speak but Kapil simply shakes his head almost pleading with his eyes, so Ali has no option but to obey. No one else notices this and of course the moment is missed by Sumona who was trying to get into seat in audience. Once the rehearsal begins Sumona feels so much better, so much happy and delighted. She can't put finger on it but watching their team rehearse always makes her relax and happy. But today has been somewhat strange, Kapil seems a bit... different. The hug was different. It's not like they never hug, they do but this seemed more sentimental, more intimate. Shaking her head quickly throwing these absurd ideas out of her head, she is reading too much into things. Kapil is clearly tensed which he tends to get sometimes during rehearsals. Dismissing everything Sumona concentrates on their act. It isn't until the middle of their rehearsal when she realizes Kapil never even once asked about Sanjay or her holidays.

After Sumona came back from the break things went back to normal pretty quick. Her relationship with Sanjay was almost back to normal and her work - CNWK was also back to normal. Manju & Bitto always bickering, Bitto criticizing her family and her. Manju tired of his flirting but despite of all this, Manju & Bitto still very content with each other, still display their love and care for each other in strange ways and in sub text. It was almost like before but Sumona could not shake the feeling that something had changed. Because Sumona never got an answer from Kapil as to why he brought Sanjay back in her life? Why did her break-up with Sanjay bothered him so much? She tried to ask Kapil why but failed to get a proper answer. He dismissed it saying it is not a big deal and he was right but deep down this 'why' is really nagging her and 'being friends' was not enough answer.

Her personal life with Sanjay starts to get normal but not like before their relationship dynamic has changed but she can see how hard he had been trying to make things go back to normal and has succeed to a certain extent. They have been spending more time together, going out partying and sometimes just staying in. She has learned that relationships require some sacrifices and understands that Sanjay has made sacrifices for her too. She works hard to maintain this relationship to give it another chance but at times, during dark lonely nights, peaceful nights she finds herself questioning if she made the right choice by getting back with Sanjay? But when those moments pass she forgets about it or rather suppress it deep down where she doesn't remember it and gets back to her life. Everything is close to normal, back to things as they were. Days pass by quietly and peacefully sometimes too quiet but good until... perfectly normal day Sumona gets a call from Sajid Nadiadwalla office informing her she got the role in movie: Kick with Salman Khan.

Do let me know if I should continue or not. Also I hope it wasn't complete waste of time.

Edited by -De.De- - 9 years ago
Sittu_pe_Lattu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res...for now...
Will read and comment in the evening ...

Unres...

Sorry, the evening that I promised, came this late... 😒

👏 👏 👏

What a fantastic piece of work

👏

The portrayal of the characters, the depiction of the plot are so sooo natural and great that I once thought that you were actually describing what you saw...

Awesome
⭐️

And I started cursing that Sanjay, for coming in between my two cuties😆

So wonderful...

there's no need to hurry dear, take your own time...
😊

But please never ever think to discontinue this

Have a peaceful day 😊

P.S. Need a help ...
while I was trying to download the KaSum scenes from cnwk, through a third party site, I was getting the message that ths video was restricted.
Can you help me out? From where to download and all...(like how u manage for edits)
Thanks in advance 😊

P.P.S. Can you please make an edit on my hubby, Shri Sittu Sharma? ☺️
Please please
Pretty please😃Edited by Sittu_pe_Lattu - 9 years ago