In Love With.. Kapil/Sumona [OS Series] (13/10/14)-NEW OS UPDATE pg11

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, I am back with another piece. I made this KS facebook cover edit few days ago and this gave me an idea for drabble. A KS drabble based on this edit. I'll be posting my Kapil-Sumona drabbles here in future too. (I just like to remind all it's a fiction, whole AU setting where KS are in love and married, not in real life but in story only).
For those who haven't read, I have also written a OS story on Kapil Sharma recently it's called Torn
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3988597

CHAPTER INDEX:
In Love.. - Page 1
Done Deal OS - Page 2
A Moment - Page 4

iPod - Page 5
Just Relax - Page 6
Special Photoshoot OS - Page 10

Raat Akeli Hai OS - Page 11
-------------------------------------

(^^If you want this in full size FB cover photo then let me know.)

::In Love With... | Kapil&Sumona Drabble::

"So, love..? When did you know, you were in love?" The most expected question or let's say the most anticipated question of evening or recent times. They both glance at each other briefly, their fingers entwined, perfectly fitting. Then turning their attention back at the host, to respond. Interviewer doesn't fail to notice the smile playing on his lips and the coloring creeping at her cheeks.

"I fell for her eyes."

"I fell for his smile."

Applause and some laughter fills the room for their answer and laughter because both of them speak at once, in unison. He laughs and she joins him second later.

Clearing his throat he replies. "What I mean is, first time, when I looked into her deep eyes, I fell in love with instantly. There is something magical and pure about her eyes. They always drawn me towards her." He tries hard not to blush but she does notices his cheeks coloring too and secretly she's enjoying it until the interviewer looks.

"You said, you fell for his smile?" All eyes on her, waiting for her answer. She is no stranger to this attention but still revealing this is making her somewhat nervous. He slightly turns to angle himself on chair next to her, so he can look at her. The intensity of his gaze sends chills down her spine.

"Yes, his smile. First time, when I saw him smile, actually smile I just couldn't help myself. His smile is captivating, so warm and welcoming that you cannot resist it. I couldn't." She adds blushing. The audience goes 'awe' over the couple who are so much in love.

-------------------------------------------
I hope you all liked it.❤️
Edited by -De.De- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
OS Index

--In love With... - Page 1

--Done Deal - Page 2

--Torn. [Kapil Centric]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3988597

Fan-Fictions:
--Nothing But You - Kapil/Sumona

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4040841

Edited by -De.De- - 9 years ago
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww 😳 That was so sweet! "In love with..." <3 
You should have also added, "How does he annoy you... or how does she annoy you?" 😆 That would have been nice! 
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Again u have come up with new idea, loved it...truely its lovely...discription is what make it realistic...thank u di for letting me to view such a creative darbble.
LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
they make a very cute couple lol
plus Sumona is now more known as Kapil ki Wife as she herself said people call her everywhere with that.

-De.De- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much guys for liking my drabble and appreciating it so much. Thank you all. 🤗
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Yes I always watch out for Kapil and Sumona together.
They rock!
khyati2000 thumbnail
awww it was really sweet 😊
khyati2000 thumbnail
Kapil and Sumona Rock!!! 
-De.De- thumbnail
Thank you guys for your amazing comments. 🤗