Nothing But You::Kapil & Sumona {FF} Chapter 6 - pg12 UPDATE

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, I am back with new fan-fiction. Yep, actual fan-fiction with chapters and it's on Kapil/Sumona. It's a love story (yep, I know.. me and love story :P), I hope it doesn't feel like a typical love story but I got this idea and REALLY wanted to do this. So I hope you guys can forgive the 'typical-ness' and 'triangle' in this story. :')

STORY RESUMED

My Previous CNWK|Kapil&Sumona Work

--In love with.. Kapil&Sumona {Drabble Series}

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3993643

--Torn. [Kapil Centric]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3988597

P.S. I have posted new siggies/avis of Kapil & Sumona in creation gallery do check those out as well, if you haven't already.

CHAPTER INDEX:
CHAPTER 1 - Page 1
CHAPTER 2 - Page 3

CHAPTER 3 - Page 5
CHAPTER 4 - Page 6
CHAPTER 5 - Page 10
CHAPTER 6 - Page 12

Nothing But You||Kapil & Sumona

Sumona is sitting in front of her mirror in her vanity van staring at her own reflection in a way if it is not her own. Just while ago she was on the stage of 'Comedy Nights' performing and now she is sitting in her vanity lost and confused. They are shooting for new episode which would be airing next week and for this episode's sketch Sumona & Kapil or rather Bitto & Manju were supposed to fight over Bitto's habit of flirting with any pretty girl who comes to their home. Typical nok/jhok between Manju & Bitto until guest would inter-wine and resolve their issue. It was going as par planned until Sumona re-appeared while being Manju.

"Esay shaadi karke toh meri kismat kharab hi hoyi hai. Itne baare honton wali biwi ke saath rehne kitna mushkil hai, aap nahi janti."

"Toh mat raho na, kisne kaha ke samjhota karte raho. Chorh kyun nahi dete mujhe? Chorh do mujhe aur karlo shaadi esi se!"

It takes few gasps, some muffled laughs and every pair of eyes staring at her especially his for her to realize she messed up. Biting her lips nervously Sumona looks at Kapil with pleading eyes carefully not making an eye contact with anyone. Kapil as if on cue comes to rescue and with his quick witted response he saves the sketch but it startles them both deeply. After that Sumona barely speaks another line before she quickly makes her exit from stage in her typical Manju style 'main ja rahi hon'.

A soft knock on her vanity pulls her out of her thoughts but she doesn't respond to knock.

"Sumona, please darwaza khol." It's Kapil, he's the last person she wants to face right now.

"Please yaar, baat kar mujhse. Don't worry main dantonga na." She almost laughs, only Kapil can do this. Nervously she opens the door of her vanity van to reveal an equally nervous and worried Kapil standing in front of her. She moves away and sits back in her chair, Kapil enters in vanity closing the door behind him before sitting down.

"Sum.."

"I am sorry." She cuts him off before he can even begin. "Mere se bohut bari ghalati hogayi."

"Sumona.."

"I am really sorry, Kapil. Pata nahi kaise hogaya."

"Sumona meri baat..."

"I can't.. pata nahi kya hogaya. I am really sorry.."

"Sumon!"

He raises his voice slightly to get her out of her nervous blabbering state; finally silence settles between them for a moment. Taking a deep breath he looks at her who is looking at her hands.

"Kya hogaya hai? Arre yaar, fumble hi toh howa hai, itna tension kyun le rahi hai?" He tries to lighten the mood and atmosphere but it falls flat when she looks at him.

"Yeh fumble nahi tha Kapil. Tum bhi jaante ho."

"Sumona... kya howa hai? Batao mujhe."

"Kuch nahi." The words come out rather quickly which proves that Kapil is worried with good reason.

"Batao na.. kya baat hai. Kyun upset ho?" Sumona opens her mouth to deny and Kapil knowing that very well quickly stops hers.

"Tum clearly upset ho kisi wajah se esi liye..." He doesn't want to repeat what happened earlier but an indication is enough to let Sumona know that denying will not do any good. But Sumona doesn't reply and looks away trying hard to keep a straight face but she can feel, it's failing miserably. In a swift Kapil is kneeling in front of her and gently takes her hand in his causing her to look at him. As her gaze falls upon him she is startled for a second to see him kneeling in front of her.

"Hum dono bohut purane dost hain na, Sumona. Bohut saalon se aik dosre ko jaante hain. Aik dosre se sab share karte hain..."

"Kapil.."

"Agar show se nakhush ho, mujhse koi shikayat hai..."

"Sanjay se mera break up hogaya."

And whatever words he had ready die in his throat as he receives the new information but Kapil does not believe it.

"What?" Disbelieve, she can see it in his eyes.

"He broke up with me." The tears she had tried hard to suppress in her eyes start to well up but does not fall. Kapil goes still, trying to wrap his head round this news.

"Kab? Kaise? I mean, kal tak toh tum dono.."

"Aaj subah, humari argument hoyi aur woh chala gaya."

"Arre pagal, argument toh sabke beech hoti hain, eska yeh matlab toh nahi ke..."

"It's over, Kapil! Woh jaane ke liye hi gaya hai."

"Sumon..."

"Usi ki baatein mere mind mein ghoom rahi thi aur esi liye stage par Manju ke andar kuch pal ke liye Sumona jaag gayi. Jab Bitto aur Maju argue kar rahe thay, esa laga ke Sanjay ho samne aur uski baatein subah jo kahein thi... I am sorry, Kapil." By the end of this sentence her voice betrays her when in breaks and finally few tears roll down her eyes. Kapil moves forward to gather Sumona in his arms pulling her into a hug to comfort her. She allows her to break in little in his comforting hug, so she lets out the tears, the pain and the burden in her heart she was holding pain since the morning.

"Shh.. it's alright. It's alright." His voice so gentle filled with care and love trying to soothe her pain away while creasing her back consoling her. Few minutes later they gently break from hug. She wipes her tears away meanwhile Kapil struggles with words as he feels pain, confusion and a strong anger towards Sanjay.

"Par aise kaise? I mean aisa kya hogaya jo..."

"Pata nahi... wohi hi jaane."

"Sumona? Abhi kal tak theek tha woh, phir kya?"

"Haan boldo.. tum bhi bol do. Ke mera kasoor hoga."

"Pagal hai kya? Main toh sirf.. I mean aise achanak?"

"Pata nahi.. chote chote issues toh hote thay humare, jaise sabke hote hain. Late shooting, cancellations wagara.."

"Par yeh toh wajah na hoyi."

"kayi bar yehi wajah kafi hoti hai." Kapil looks at her something is off about it, he can tell. There is more to this, it has to be. He stands up and moves away as he thinks.

"Main Sanjay se baat karta hon."

"Nahi!" Her instant refusal to his mere idea of speaking to Sanjay surprises him and it confirms that there is more to this.

"Lekin..."

"Tum aisa kuch nahi karoge."

"Sumona.."

"Nahi, Kapil. Woh jaa chuka hai, ab nahi ayega. Es liye tum bhi kuch nahi bologe, kuch nahi karoge." She gets up from her chair and stands in front of him.

"Ok?" He doesn't respond to her but she also doesn't move away until he silently nods his head.

"Chalo, last segment shoot karna baaki hai, chalte hain." Standing in front of her mirror she tries to hide her pain behind make up, when Kapil stops her.

"Sumona... ghar jao." She turns to look at him with watery eyes.

"Lekin.. segment aur hume woh re-shoot.."

"Uski zaroorat nahi hai. Main manage karlonga. Tum es waqt ghar jao, rest karo." Without further debate she obeys him and quietly packs her things while Kapil calls her driver. He really wants to wrap up and go with her; oh how he wishes it was that easy and possible.

"Car arahi hai.. tum jao. Main tumse... hum baat mein baat kareinge." He turns to leave when her voice stops him.

"Kapil." He turns around as she approaches him.

"Thank you. I mean for tonight. Jo tumhe us waqt stage par."

"Thank you toh mujhe bolna chahiye, Bitto ko jhelne ke liye. I think aaj ka lesson Bitto ke liye acha tha, par kaash.. ke woh sudhar pata."

"Kapil." She playfully hits him on his shoulder as he laughs.

"Arre tu toh meri Bengali beauty hai; Bitto ko jhelne mein mahir es liye thank you ki zaroorat nahi hai. Chill mar yaar, hojata hai kabhi kabhi." He flashes one of his beautiful smiles, the ones which he only saved for Sumona for occasions when she would get angry on him and in return he is rewarded with a small smile from her as he bids good night and leaves.

As the shooting wraps up and everyone heads home except Kapil who is sitting in editing room going through video of shoot tonight, paying the part of Bitto & Sumona arguing and then it comes, Sumona breaking apart in front of the audience, on stage, in front of everyone. God knows how many times he replays that scene, each time keeping his focus only on Sumona and with each replays it becomes clear how and when it starts. With each word carelessly falling from Bitto's mouth is triggering the pain and anger which she had carefully hidden within herself before she put on the mask of Manju. With each taunt of Bitto he sees Manju vanishing and Sumona appearing and then finally that moments come. When it happened live on stage, he was too startled by her words to notice anything else but now he pays attention to every detail. How angers flare up in her eyes, how her body stiffens, her hands shake a little, her breathing becomes shallow and bit by bit her facial expressions changing until Manju disappears. Sitting here, Kapil silent curses himself for being so damn blind! How he could not see this before, how he ignored Sumona's different mood today; since when he became so blind? He should have known something was wrong when Sumona came for the shoot. Heck, he should have! She was in so much pain tonight he only realized now as he looks through the video.

And it is hurting him because she is hurting. One thing people don't know about Kapil Sharma is that he is very protective about people he care about and particularly overly protective about the ones he dearly love. And right now, one person who falls in that category is in pain, hurting and Kapil will be damned if he doesn't do something about it. But now what is done is done, he can't undo it. Or can he? His mind starts to spins he thinks about this. How did this happen? Why? Sanjay & Sumona were so happy, everything was perfect, then what happened? He needs to find out and he needs to fix this.

I hope you'll like it. So, should I continue or drop it? :')

Edited by -De.De- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshikatiger thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh sooo beautifully written ... love it ... plz continue :) 
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG 
u r back 
thanx for writting kapil/sumona i love them 
hope u would continue soon 

BBani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was beautifully written.👏
I loved it how you explained the sadness and Sumona's dilemma and pain. 

Never knew that someone could write an FF about Kapil and Sumona. I think they're just adorable together. Especially when they both sang 'Suraj Hua Maddham' for each other...they looked so perfect together 

You must continue 
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Finally ur bavk witg another story nd this time its a FF..Dancing right now...
I loved every bit of this...ur such an amazing writer...I'm also a writervand so badly want to right something on Kapil-Sumona..bt I guess I'm not as goog as u...
U hav an amazing talent of writing...I never thought tht someone could right this kind of story on our Bittu...

U wrote: Meri Bengali beauty...thts wht Kapil in real also says to Sumona...finally found someone who also watches thw behind the scenes video nd is as mad as I'm for cnwk especially Kapil-Sumona

Plzzz update soon..can't wait:-)
U'r inspiring me tp write an story on Kapil-Sumona;-)
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please continue... You are a fabulous writer. Loved your other FFs too . Want to know what happens next.
SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I lv y De-De for it ...I love their chemistry ...and ur way of potraying their emotions...U r awsm...Keep it up👏
So beautiful .bond between KapNa

I could re read it 100 times with same intensity
Edited by SanchiIndu - 10 years ago
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for informing me about this.  I will follow this for
sure.  Kapil-Sumona... kya kahena?😳  I adore them.
Thanks again
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ harshikatiger, Mallu, Crystalmoon, queenie - Thank you so much guys for your wonderful comments and liking the story. 🤗 Your words really are encouraging. thank you. ❤️

Originally posted by: BBani

It was beautifully written.👏

I loved it how you explained the sadness and Sumona's dilemma and pain. 

Never knew that someone could write an FF about Kapil and Sumona. I think they're just adorable together. Especially when they both sang 'Suraj Hua Maddham' for each other...they looked so perfect together 

You must continue 

Bani - thank you sooo much. 🤗 I know, I also never thought that someone will actually read stories on K/S and writing on them.. it's still like a dream. Gosh... that suraj hua madham.. only if those moments were true, only if K/S were truly together. Thank you.. I am surely continuing it.😃

Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

Finally ur bavk witg another story nd this time its a FF..Dancing right now...

I loved every bit of this...ur such an amazing writer...I'm also a writervand so badly want to right something on Kapil-Sumona..bt I guess I'm not as goog as u...
U hav an amazing talent of writing...I never thought tht someone could right this kind of story on our Bittu...

U wrote: Meri Bengali beauty...thts wht Kapil in real also says to Sumona...finally found someone who also watches thw behind the scenes video nd is as mad as I'm for cnwk especially Kapil-Sumona

Plzzz update soon..can't wait:-)
U'r inspiring me tp write an story on Kapil-Sumona;-)

Hey Anastasia... thank you so much for your appreciation. 🤗 Yep, took me time but I am back with K/S FF. 😳 I've actually 2-3 different shows stories which I have to write so I am taking turns. I am glad you like my style. I absolutely love K/S since CC oh how I wished for them being together for so long!!
Yep, I watched BTS videos and I have so many ideas from them for OS which I will surely write later on or might add in this fic.😉
Please, please... please.. I request to you to write on K/S.. anything: Drabble, OS or FF.. anything. I am DYING to read something on them. Problem with me is that I hardly ever read my own stories. So please.. do write something on them, if and when you can.😳

Originally posted by: SanchiIndu

I lv y De-De for it ...I love their chemistry ...and ur way of potraying their emotions...U r awsm...Keep it up👏

So beautiful .bond between KapNa

I could re read it 100 times with same intensity

Thank you so much Sanchi. 🤗 Awww.. bless. Thank you, I am glad you like my way. 😳

Originally posted by: Anjli2010

Thank you for informing me about this.  I will follow this for
sure.  Kapil-Sumona... kya kahena?😳  I adore them.
Thanks again

Thank you for reading it Anjli. 🤗 I absolutely LOVE Kapil/Sumona. ❤️

Thank you guys for wonderful reviews. I will surely continue this, in fact chapter 2 is in progress, will be posting it soon hopefully in a day or two.😃
I had and still have doubts about the story but nevertheless continuing it, hopefully it'll somewhat interesting and not too typical and boring.😳
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Yap sure i will write a story on K/S which will be dedicated to..I sort of had a story in my mind bt wasn't sure if someone would read it bt after ur encouragement I willpin it down:-)