crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey 
Are we going to see some scenes btw KaSum in the next chapter 😊
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys, how are you all? Sorry for delays guys, but I am really really busy as I mentioned before. I will try to update as quickly as I can but I am very busy since last week so possible delays. Also I will reply to all of you as soon as I am free. :) Thank you so much for your kind support and love and encouragement for this story. I'd say this chapter is weak and I don't like it much but still.. enjoy. :) Thank you guys.. love you all. 🤗

Nothing But You||Chapter 4

Two weeks it has been two weeks since Sumona and Sanjay got to Shimla and it seems to her that Sanjay has no plan to leave anytime soon. They had good time though they are taking things slow or rather Sumona is taking it quite slow. She secretly wished this would end soon as soon started to miss her work, missed being on show it's not that she is not enjoying her time with Sanjay but she was missing her family - CNWK team became her family for her and she misses her work. She has also missed last week's episodes of the show and then she had caught a repeats of episodes in early morning causing a slight discomfort to Sanjay; he really doesn't understand at a times what is the hype about?

Pretty soon both of them started to fall into their routine and spending more time together and it almost seems like that everything has gone back to normal, almost. Even though Sanjay had being trying hard to bring things back to normal there is still a lot between them which needs sorting and Sumona knows that this holiday will not sort it out those things will take time.

Sitting in living in middle of night, Sumona's eyes are glued to television screen as she waits for her favorite show to begin. It's weekend and even if she's on holidays, Sumona is determined to catch up with the show almost feels like a necessity.

*Title theme plays and curtains slowly rises*

There he is standing on stage with his trade mark yet beautiful smile as he starts the show.

"Welcome to Comedy Nights With Kapil." She grins as the show begins, finally feeling at peace after seeing everyone only now she realizes how much she misses them. They truly are her family, she never felt this close with another team she worked with be it BALH or CC. Comedy Circus - a show which changed everything for her because she met rather found Kapil. They instantly clicked and audience loved it too; she didn't felt odd or insulted when Kapil teased her on stage because they instantly clicked with each other in real. The on-stage stories of Kapil & Sumona gosh.. how much fun they started to have as there were times they went completely off the script, some days a little or the rare moments when Kapil would forget his lines... those beautiful memories! Pulling herself out of those thoughts she concentrate on show and find herself constantly smiling and laughing. She teases Kapil so much but she knows he deserves all the recognition he is getting - Kapil Sharma - King of Comedy, she is truly proud of him and believes no one deserves this title better than Kapil. The show had been proceeding quite well and Sumona is enjoying it until she is taken by unexpected.

As the discussion about relationships is going on someone from audience talks about Bitto and Manju, the lady says he should respect his wife or else she will leave him forever and go to her Mayka. And Bitto respond to this with much rejoice and tells the woman that manju is currently in her Maayka. 'Wait what? Maayka?' Sumona is wondering but soon focuses on what Kapil, Bitto is saying, that Manju has gone to Maayka because her father was not well, even though Bitto objects over reason but he is rejoiced over the fact that Manju is not around for few days because now he can openly flirt without being interrupted. 'Sharma Ji!' Her inner Manju almost screams in anger.

His phone is on silent but the vibration is quite loud which catches his attention. Lifting his head up from script Kapil looks at his vibrating phone, name flashing on screen causes him to pick up instantly.

"Hi."

"Hey. Kaise ho?"

"Main theek hon. Tum sunao, sab theek hai na, Sumona? Es waqt phone kiya?"

"Arre tum toh aise pooch rahe ho ke jaise pehli baar es waqt phone kiya ho. Arre haan usually tumhare phone atay hain es waqt shooting par bolane ke liye, nahi?" He doesn't miss the hint of teasing in her voice and he feels relieved.

"Lekin tum toh es waqt choti par ho aur..."

"Aur?"

"Tumhara phone nahi expect kar raha tha."

"Toh phir kiska phone expect kar rahe thay?" She gets little bit curious and doesn't not bother to mask it. Kapil almost chuckles.

"Arre nahi, bas script parh raha tha, shooting ke liye ready ho raha tha. Tum batao.. how's everything? Sab theek hai na?"

"Haan.. sab theek hai? Holidays... achi jaa rahi hain, bohut maza kar rahi hon. Sanjay bohut spoil kar raha hai mujhe." He laughs at this and then she joins him.

"Kaisa hai, Sanjay?"

"Haan theek hai." And they both fall silent.

"Lagta hai kaafi busy thay, koi phone, koi message nahi."

"Tumhe bhi toh nahi kiya."

"Pehle maine poocha hai."

"Toh jawab bhi pehle de do." He can practically see her rolling her eyes at him.

"Mujhe laga tum abhi bhi naraz hogi." He ends up answering first.

"Main aur naraz?"

"Kyun 'Thank you. P.S. I am still angry at you.'" She bites her lip as he reminds her about the text.

"Woh main... tumhe waqai hi laga main itni naraz hon tumse?"

"Haan."

"Wajah bhi tumne di thi."

"Maine madad karna chahi thi."

"Kyun?"

"Kyunki tum meri dost ho." It slips out of his tongue like an automated response.

"Aur konsa tumne contact kiya."

"Busy thi."

"I know. Khush ho?" Sumona really doesn't know how to answer this because in some sense she is happy but in most she doesn't know.

"Haan." Lying is always easier.

"Anways yeh batao.. wahan sab kaise hain?" She tries to change the topic. Kapil knows she wants to change the topic so he goes with it.

"Sab ache hain, bas shooting ki tayari mein lage hain. Kuch dair mein shoot shuru hojayega."

"Baray besabar ho rahe ho shooting start hone ke liye."

"Haan toh.."

"Koun aarahi hai?" She asks in her prying yet teasing voice.

"Kya..k..ya matlab koun arahi hai?" Slightly taken back by her question he replies with another question.

"Aha... zayada bano mat. Mujhe 'Maayke' bhaij diya kar bohut maza kar rahe ho?"

It takes a moment for Kapil to grasp what Sumona is talking about.

"Ohh.. toh tumne dekh li?" He is somewhat surprised that she actually watched it when he expected the show and they would be last things on her mind on her break.

"Of course, miss thori na kar sakti thi." His lips curve into a small smile. "Episode bhi dekhi aur tumhari flirting bhi!" He laughs at her accusation.

"Sharma ji! Bohut faida utha rahe hain apni biwi ke jaane ka."

"Toh? Itna acha mauqa haath se jaane don?" He asks in his Bitto serious tone.

"Hawww! Toh aap inteizaar mein thay ke kab main jaon aur..."

"Aur nahi tu.. aik tu kabhi maayke jaati nahi hai aur ab gayi hai toh khushi bhi na manaon?"

"Sharam nahi ati, biwi ke hote howe dosri larkiyon se flirt karte howe?"

"Nahi ati, karon karon?" She can hear him smirk, she can see it without him being in front of her and that just irks her even more.

"Sharma ji!" She humphs over the phone which makes Kapil laugh but he tries to suppress it.

It seems that Manju has taken over Sumona without even realizing her and even Kapil has gone under the mask of Bitto without realizing it. As they do this regularly it just comes to them naturally at times making them forget who they actually are, the fine line between reel and reality becomes non existence at moments like this.

"Aap bohut buray ho."

"Aur tu jaise bohut achi hai."

"Fikar mat karein main anay hi wali hon. Dekh longi aakar."

"Pehle nahi thi ab wapis anay ka sun kar zaroor ho rahi hai."

"You.. Sharma Ji.. you!"

"You you kya kar rahi hai? Itni problem thi toh jana nahi tha na."

"Kaise na jaati?"

"Haan jaane ko toh maine bola tha na.."

"Haan tumhi ne.."

Sumona abruptly stops there as if all of sudden she lost her voice, the colour of her face draws as words sinks in and realization hits her. Manju starts to vanish and Sumona starts to take over and the whole conversation the words, especially her last words start to make her dizzy. On the other side of phone Kapil gets worried for a second when Sumona stops but same time realization dawns to him as well, making him feel anxious and light headed at same time. Time passes by whether it's minutes or hours they don't know but neither break the silence. Finally Kapil breaks the ice by clearing his throat.

"Kya yaar hum dono bhi na, kahin bhi shuru hojate hain?" He laughs and continues when she doesn't speak.

"I wish yeh record karta aur episode mein daalta... kitne mazay ka sketch banta na."

"Hmm.." She neither agrees or disagrees but at least she spoke and that was a start.

"Kapil... I am.."

"Kya yaar, mazaq ko bhi serious lete hain kya? Aur tum mujhe serious lene lag gayi?"

"Kya hum humesha aise hi hote hain?" He is startled at her question.

"Kaise?"

"Aise.. Manju aur Bitto.. kahin bhi. Itni asaani se switch hojata hai?" Kapil can feel if this conversation is carried on, it will get complicated fairly quickly leading towards a path they booth are not ready to walk on, or ever will be so he goes for safe.

"Arre yaar, kya serious ho rahi ho? Hume itna waqt hogaya hai saath show karte hoye, Bitto aur Manju karte howe. Switch aise hi hojata hai. Dekho.. hum dost hain toh off-screen b

hi comfortable hain saath toh switch hona typical hai." He tries to reason with her.

"Hmm.. shayad theek keh rahe ho."

"Main theek hi kehta hon." Despite trying hard not too Sumona lets out a giggle at his words. He doesn't join her but he is grinning widely only if she could see him right now.

"Acha acha.. jakar soh jao ab, awaaz se hi neend chalak rahi hai." She smiles.

"Theek hai. Have a nice time shooting."

"Good night, Sumona."

"Good night, Kapil."

After she hangs up Kapil stares at his phone for longest time before turning it off. Calling it a night she goes to her room for sleep. But that night Sumona does not sleep because of the one phone call, their conversation replays on her mind like on a loop. She spends most of night replaying and thinking about it but as morning draws closer and still no conclusion of this whole almost stupid yet real conversation, giving up and blocking every thought she tries to go to sleep.

Sun starts to rise and for the first time he does not close his curtains instead lying in his bed all prepared to sleep after getting back from tiresome shooting, he just watch the sun rise while thinking about that phone call at night which really did distract him the entire time. 'Kya hum humesha aisa hi hote hain?' The question plays on his mind on a loop, one question with so many different possibilities and different answers. Knowing he is likely to get any sleep now, Kapil allows his mind to wander off in search for answer to this question, to some possibilities which could have been possible.

I hope you all enjoyed it. :) Will try to update next chapter soon but as I previously said having a busy month so delays are possible.

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First to comment, woot woot 😆
Anyway, Heyy!
What an amazing part!
Their conversation had me laughing all along.  Loved how both switch so easily and comfortably into their reel characters.  It was beautifully shown!
I absolutely looved it!
Great job, seriously!
Can't wait to read more :D

Tc, Hinal ❤️
SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For Chapter3

Taking one last look at himself in mirror which shows his true feelings - conflicted and distant; he stands there and does not move until he plasters his usual trade mark smile before walking out of green room to go on stage.

"Welcome to Comedy Nights With Kapil!"

It shows that he might have his own problems 😕but he never fails to make us laugh😆 and smile😃...

On the other hand 

I am stuck here with this headache😡

It was kindda funny ..😆.

The video it was superbbb👏...i missed that epi but would love to watch someday when they danced 

For Chapter 4

Sumona is determined to catch up with the show almost feels like a necessity.

It shows she might not realise that she has fallen for him but still feelings are there deep down in her  heart she knows she loves him

their convo was so sweet😳❤️

crystalmoon thumbnail
Loved the chapter 
especially bitu and manju bit.
i sometimes dont know who i ship more kapil and sumona or manju and bitu , but as u said the the lines of reality and reel become thin when it comes to them.👏
Amazing chapter cant wait for sumona's chuti to get over 😊
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Tht was sooo amazing...didn't expect Sumona to watch cnwk and tht unexpected part was sooo cute...nd she noticed everything about him when he was on stage...jst stole my heart with this part..and the phone convo was jst the cherry on top.was also not expecting them to talk..

hopefully Sumona's holidqay is soon over nd tht she joins the team nd shooting again...waiting for some more cute nok-jhok scene nd some scenes with Ali...I jst love it when u include Ali in all this ;)
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So I finally got the chance to read through all the parts!

This is AM-AZ-ING! 😃 As if you're creations on KaSum weren't enough Can't wait to read more, Ika!
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally read it in leisure. Loved it. The interaction between manju/bittu and kapil/sumona are so similar. The line between real and reel is so faint that they slip back and forth. 😳
crystalmoon thumbnail
hey when is the next update 
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wow wow⭐️⭐️⭐️.. What a chapter Ika di.. Fabulous⭐️⭐️.. I could really visualise Kapil's and Sumona's expressions during their conversation.. Update soon..waiting eagerly.
P.S : So sorry for being late..