Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much guys for your wonderful comments and likes, I appreciate every single one of you and read all of your feedback. Due to busy schedule I am unable to reply back for which I apologize.

Here's the new chapter of the story. Sorry guys, taking so long as I am just too busy.

P.S. It's not proofread so forgive the mistakes.

Nothing But You||Chapter Six

As soon Kapil picks up his phone his ear is met with a loud scream making him pull his phone away from his ear immediately for safety of his hearing. He looks at screen it says 'Sumona', he examines his phone while the screaming continues.

"What the..."

"KAPIL!"

"Sumona, what? Are you alright? Kuch howa kya? Kahan ho tum?" Hearing a deep concern in his voice, Sumona finally stops and takes a deep breath. The moment it goes quiet it feels heavenly to Kapil because he was sure he would lose his hearing if Sumona didn't stop screaming soon.

"Kapil... I've got it." Now she is whispering.

"Got what?"

"Kapil... I've got the role in Salman sir's movie Kick!"

"What?! That's..."

"I know." She squeaks, barely manage to keep her voice right. "I am doing a cameo in his film, I just got call from Sajid sir's office. Oh God, Kapil, I am so happy. It was always my dream to work with Salman sir. I can't believe it's happening."

"Congratulations, Sumona. This is amazing!" Kapil doesn't need to add how happy he is for her because it can be clearly heard from his voice.

"Thanks, Kapil. Gosh.. I am so excited, I can't wait for it to begin." He smiles at her excitement.

"I can imagine. Sanjay bhi bohut excited hoga na?" Kapil's casual question causes breaks on Sumona and she goes quiet at this.

"Oh."

"Kya howa?"

"Woh na.. abhi nahi bataya. Abhi bataongi usko."

"Oh ok.. I am sure, woh bohut khush hoga."

"Haan."

"Ok, chal main rakhta hon, phir set pe mileinge."

"Of course!" Even that comes out rather excited than she intended to, which makes it hard for Kapil to end the call because after a long time Sumona is so happy and excited and he wants to enjoy all of it but duty calls.

"Chal ok, bye."

"Bye, Kapil." She smiles and he hangs up smilingly.

Sumona's next call is of course to Sanjay but she is dually disappointed when he does not answer his phone, so she ends up leaving him a message. Apart from that, she is so excited and happy that everything and everyone around her looks beautiful. A role in a movie with Salman Khan, who wouldn't want that. In midst of her excitement Sumona almost forgets that she needs to go to Nadiadwala's office for the initial meeting. She quickly gets ready and leaves for the meeting.

The meeting goes quite well, she meets with Sajid and Salman and is given the script and is introduced with her character. Sumona always knew the character is more like cameo but it never bothered her. She feels very happy and content; they sit there for 2 hours and discuss the role, the movie, cast and then Salman discusses CNWK with her. Sumona realises she needs to talk to Kapil about it, she will be more absent from the show for sometime. The day could not get better for Sumona, as soon she leaves the office Sanjay calls.

"Babe, you called."

"I have fantastic news Sanjay!"

"Oh wow, what is it?" Sanjay can tell she is very excited and happy and it makes him curious and happy as well.

"Sanjay you wouldn't believe what happened."

"Sumona, what happened, are you alright?"

"Sanjay, I got the FILM!"

"What?!" It takes good few moments until he process what he has heard.

"Gosh.. Sanjay, I am so happy, I can't even..."

"You got a film?"

"YES!"

"That's... great. What is it? Which film?"

"Meet me at home in an hour, I will tell you everything."

"Alright." Sumona hangs up while Sanjay stares at his phone in disbelieve but couldn't help as smile spread across his face.

It's almost 10PM when she walks in the sets of CNWK. The set is unusually quiet which makes Sumona wonder if she came to wrong set.

"Dada, sab kahan hain? Set pe itni khamooshi?"

"Pata nahi, shayad andar honge."

"Hmm." She walks in the sets of CNWK looking around to find someone, anyone for the matter of fact. But it's strange when she can't find anyone and the quietness is making her nervous.

"SURPRISE!" Sumona hears as soon she steps on the stage and lights turn on then everyone come out of their hiding. She walks closer to her team when she realizes what's happening. The whole team has planned a surprise for Sumona for getting the film. There is a huge cake waiting for her with congratulatory message on it. Sumona is so much in shock as she receives congratulations from all, she tries to process everything when she hears.

"It was all Kapil's plan. Usne hume tumhari film ka pataya. Congrats, Sumona." It was Chandan, it took her moment to realize he was in front of her. She smiles and thanks him as her eyes fall on Kapil. He has mischievous grin on his face and his eyes are smiling down to her.

All of sudden vision changes in front of her eyes as she remembers going home few hours ago, entering in her home giddily.

"Sanjay!" She runs into his arms happily while chanting 'I am so happy.'

She blinks out of it when Chandan and Kikku take her to everyone and make her stand in middle while everyone is surrounded by her. Looking at the cake closely Sumona realizes it's her favorite cake.

"Kapil ne aaj jab bataya toh itni khushi hoyi."

"Wonderful Sumona, congratulations."

"Mubarakan ji Mubarakan."

Sumona feels giddy with all of the love and their wonderful response to her news but her smile fades slightly as midst of these wonderful response she recalls something else.

"Movie?"

"Yep." She replies with making a pop sound.

"Wow, that's..." Sanjay is at loss of words. "So main lead?" He finally asks and Sumona looks at him in disbelieve and then laughs.

"Arre na baba. Main lead nahi hai."

"Then?"

"It's a cameo role." Then she notices the slight change in his facial expressions.

"Sumona ji, cake ko dekhti raheingi yaan ab cut bhi kareinge."

"Kikku tujhe toh humesha khane ki hi pari rehti hai." Sunil scolds Kikku in his 'Gutthi' style making everyone laugh and finally Sumona gets her smile back. She gets hold of knife while looking at Kapil who hasn't said a word to her yet but hadn't need to as his eyes and his smile kept communicating with her.

"This is, wow. Maine toh socha bhi nahi tha aur..."

"Tu sochne mein itna time laga deti hai, esi liye sochne se pehle maine sab kar diya." Everyone laughs at Kapil's one liner but somehow his sentence make Sumona slightly uneasy because she couldn't help herself from thinking if Kapil means by this right now or something else.

"Thank you. Meri family..." And she stops abruptly. This is when Sumona realizes that she has not informed her 'real' family about the movie yet. Without giving anyone time to react she resumes.

"Meri chotisi khushi celebrate karne ke liye."

"Choti si? Baccha tu Salman Khan ki movie kar rahi hai, yeh chotti khushi hai?" Ali asks her and this triggers something in Kapil's mind too. 'Choti si?' Sumona was over the moon this morning.

"I.. mean thank you." And she cuts the cake and Kapil's thoughts are disturbed by cheering and clapping which he joins too. Sumona feeds cake to everyone one by one and they start feeding her too by the time she gets to Kapil he notices her pretty face is slightly covered in cake which makes her rather cute. Shhe brings the cake to his lips, he holds her hand as she feeds him keeping her eyes fixed on him. When he looks at her she mouths 'Thank you' to him and he nods in response. Before he can talk to her Ali, Chandan, Upsana and Kikku surround her with an attempt to cover her with more cake. To his surprise Sumona does not resist and let them cover her in cake while she stands there teary eyed smiling at them, at all of them. Kapil stands back and looks at her, drinking her smile, emotions; he silently stands far away and just watches her.

Sumona looks at all of them, her CNWK family and how they are celebrating her happiness. She finally feels happy.

"Happy? Sumona are you serious? You are jumping over the moon and I thought maybe it is huge. But a cameo role in movie?" Her smile falls quickly and Sanjay steps back breaking the hug.

"Sanjay, I am going to be in Salman sir's movie."

"Barely there. It's such a small role, Sumona. I wonder what has gotten into you."

"Sanjay?" Sumona's happiness evaporates in thin air with such a cold reaction from Sanjay.

"Come on, Sumona. Agar main lead nahi, second lead hota toh bhi acha hota but I mean.. tum hi ne kaha na, it's cameo role. To me it's even less than guest appearance." He comes to her, holds her from shoulders and look at her.

"You are making so good in TV, why bother with such small roles?"

"TV apni jagah Sanjay, but this is movie. I mean I always wanted to work with Salman sir. This is big opportunity..."

"Big? Really?! Doesn't seem big for such a small role."

"Come on, Sanjay, tum aise kyun bol rahe ho?"

"Sumona, it's not good role for you. You are better in TV. Mujhe samajh nahi araha tumne mana kyun nahi kiya es baqwaas role ke liye." Anything Sumona was about to say dies in her throat as she looks at Sanjay in utter shock wondering even if he realized what he just said.

It's the music that pulls Sumona out of her thoughts and she comes out from bathroom after cleaning her face and when she looks around she finds Kapil with the band and ready to play the song. He looks up in time to meet with her gaze making her smile wider.

"This one is to you, love." As soon 'love' is out of his mouth, his heart almost stops. How could he be so careless. He dares to look at Sumona who is standing there with same smile on her face. Then he looks at Ali for an answer who just assures him with his eyes. Kapil realizes he said it in his usual 'Kapil' tone so no one took notice of it that much, feeling relief he starts singing.

As Kapil is singing, Sumona finds herself openly admiring him, his voice. His voice, which taunts her, supports her, appreciates her and which touches anyone's heart with his soulful singing. When Kapil finishes the song, once again studio fills with cheering and clapping and Sumona is one of them.

Soon after everyone starts getting back to their business and finally Kapil approaches to her.

"You like my singing, babes?" He is trying to keep his 'cool dude Kapil' avatar up for his blunder before.

"Of course, babes. That was wonderful." She replies with more cheery mood. He blinks at her before she laughs. "Tumhe pata hai na, mujhe tumhari singing kitni pasand hai, Kapil." Color rises to his cheeks, almost making him blush which he tries to control.

"Of course, babes." She rolls her eyes. "Thanks, Kapil."

"Kis liye?"

"Es liye." She points at stage and cake and where everyone was few minutes ago.

"I am proud of you." Words come out of his mouth before he can stop himself and her heart flutters.

"I can't believe ke tum aisa bol rahe ho, Sanjay."

"Toh tumne kya socha tha, main khush honga? Sumona, khush hone ke liye achi khabar bhi honi chahiye. Aur yeh sirf bewaqoofi hai."

"Roz roz aisa mauqa nahi ata. Dekhne aaj Salman sir toh kal Shahrukh sir ke saath bhi tum film karogi. You are a wonderful actress, Sumona and this is just a beginning." It is Kapil's voice and his beautiful words that bring her out of her dark memories and she looks at him searching for any joke or punch line but it never comes. She slowly looks in his eyes and only see the truth, which he has already voiced. Unable to take all of it, she leans forward and hugs Kapil, who without hesitation arcs his arms around her.

"Thanks, Kapil." She whispers near his ear and he only nods but she can feel him smiling against her neck. "Thank you." She whispers again and closes her eyes. After what seems like ages they finally break apart, smilingly.

"tum dono abhi idhar hi ho, chalo... bohut hogayi party, ab chal kar kaam karlo thora." Stunned both turn around to find Chandan few steps behind glaring at them with most serious face.

"Yes, boss." Kapil salutes to him and is ready to march when Chandan just turns around and goes. Sumona & Kapil look at each other and laugh out loud before going back to work.

Sumona is in her vanity van with her write, going over the script.

"Aur agar Kapil googly phainkein toh.."

"Toh main improvise karlon, arre, Hassan ji ab toh adat hogayi hai." Both of them laugh and her writer gets up to leave.

"Waise congratulations, Sumona for the movie." Sumona who sits down in front of her dresser looks at the man through mirror and nods.

"Thanks."

"Waise dates ka pata chala, kab start honi hai shooting?"

"Jald hi. Phir bata dongi, kab absent hona hai yahan se."

"Ji, jitni advance notice utna better. Pichli bar ki tarhan na ho."

"Pichli bar?"

"Haan.. woh jab ab 2 weeks ke liye last chali gaye thi. Saari script aaki ready thi, 3 weeks ki, sketches aur sab.. lekin phir aapko janna parha aur hume sab change karna parha." Sumona turns around in shock.

"What? Kabki baat hai yeh?"

"Yehi jo abhi ab jab last time gayi thi proper 3 weeks ki holiday par."

"Par Kapil ne toh..."

"Kapil ko hi aapki saari scripts di thi, unhone add karni thi lines aur uske baad pata chala ke ab 3 weeks ke liye available nahi hain." Sumona looks at him with wide eyes, unable to think or to answer.

"I am sorry, par main sirf es liye keh raha tha, ke es bar hum logon ko advance mein pata ho toh us hissab se..."

"Nahi Hassan, tum theek keh raho ho. Don't worry, dates confirm hote hi bata dongi."

"Ji." And he leaves the vanity van, leaving a speechless Sumona behind. She recalls the moments when all of that happened and how Kapil forced her to take a break and also lied to her about scripts. 'Why would Kapil lie to me?' She wonders to herself.

I hope you'll liked it.

Edited by -De.De- - 9 years ago
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Finally u updated DD nd tht too a long update๐Ÿฅณ
double mazza...

thnx for giving us soo many KaSum scenes...really loved them...
and already hating that Sanjay guy, first for coming between our KaSum and then hurting Sumona soo much๐Ÿ˜ก

TOTALLY LOVED THE UPDATE

P.S. can't write more as I'm busy
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its my good lucks that I am able to read such great piece that too from a friend who is so close to me... I.AM.PROUD.OF.YOU! :*
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome,fantastic,incredible,marvellous...I don't hv any words left for u๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š keep rocking !!!!
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes,Yes u finally updated  i cant tell u how many times i have checked my Inbox to check if you r back and now u r with a great update .
love you sooo much for this 
i really loved sumona in this part and hope her's and sanjay's relationship ends soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do you ever think of writing ManTu cause after reading sooo many amazing stories abt them in these forum by amazing writers i am viewing their relationship in a whole new light. I just want to know your viewpoint on that relationship ๐Ÿ˜›
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb I just read all parts they all are great