Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This is such an amazing FF! Never knew it could be so amazing with a comedy show character sketch... great job! Can't wait to read more!
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys, how are you all? 🤗 I am so sorry for being inactive but with my work and course and home.. I was just too caught up. don't worry I have not given up on story but as you know it's Ramadan right now so I will be not continuing it during Ramadan. InshAllah, I will be back with remaining chapters of story after Ramadan. Till then, enjoy guys. Love you and thank you soo much for reading and appreciating my story.❤️
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -De.De-

Hey guys, how are you all? 🤗 I am so sorry for being inactive but with my work and course and home.. I was just too caught up. don't worry I have not given up on story but as you know it's Ramadan right now so I will be not continuing it during Ramadan. InshAllah, I will be back with remaining chapters of story after Ramadan. Till then, enjoy guys. Love you and thank you soo much for reading and appreciating my story.❤️

Ramadan Mubarak to u <3
 (sorry for late mubarakbad)

P.S. its ok will wait 4 ur update😳
binod.abhijeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will soon complete reading all the chapter di, happy ramadan.
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same here 
cant wait for the update
-De.De- thumbnail
hey guys, thank you so much for your patience and support for this story. I will be back with story soon. InshAllah. It's just I am having some writer block issues with this story, if I can't update this soon.. I will surely be giving you more Kapil/Sumona dose with one-shots in the meantime as a filler.😳
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
whatever u give us we will love it <3
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

whatever u give us we will love it <3

Awww.. thank you. 🤗Going to start on One-Shot soon. i've got couple of ideas for that, hopefully will be done soon with OS.😳
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
read the FF really love it
kapil and   sumona looks cute together they have.mind blowing chemistry onscreen like the phone conversation of kapil and sum wanna see more cute conversations
plz pm meEdited by vikiliksfan - 9 years ago
...parth... thumbnail
i am sosorry 
abi tak nai prh saki
oopr se exam ka pressure b hai
but zaroor unress krun IA