Did Shraddha Kapoor Really Have a Scene With Sidharth Malhotra?

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Did Shraddha Kapoor Really Have a Scene With Sidharth Malhotra?

Embedded image permalink
Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor

MissMalini reader asked, "Is it true that Shraddha Kapoor had a scene withSidharth Malhotra on sets of Ek Villain?"

Industrywalla: Well we were the first ones to tell you that there were sparks between these two actors during their Mauritius schedule. Onlookers revealed that off camera Sid and Shraddha would often hang out together with unit members and have parties that went on till early in the morning. Also the fact that they both share an intimate kiss that was okayed in one take says a lot!

We don't know if it's serious affair, but yes there was buzz that boyfriendAditya Roy Kapoor wasn't thrilled to hear about his girlfriend's link up with Sid, who also happens to be his friend!

Who do you think makes the cuter couple though? Aditya - Shraddha or Sidharth - Shraddha? Leave me a comment below!

Remember to leave all your questions for Industrywalla below and he'll verify rumours, dispel PR stunts and get you all the goss exclusively on MissMalini.com, yay!

Edited by shaazi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HolyGround thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No
She is with Aditya
Because I say so 😆
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So they hang out together means they have a scene? ... sure let's all go back to kindergarten now
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah.. yeah ðŸ¥±

AdityaShraddha don't care and they proved it by enjoying their time together at the HardRock.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Also the fact that they both share an intimate kiss that was okayed in one take says a lot!

Bitch Please. They are a good kisser...that's why ðŸ˜†
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HawaaPot

Also the fact that they both share an intimate kiss that was okayed in one take says a lot!

Bitch Please. They are a good kisser...that's why ðŸ˜†

i hate sid for kissing in his each and every movie😡...i dont want him to become another emraan hashmi
Edited by shaazi - 10 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They would make a good looking couple. 
HolyGround thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

i hate sid for kissing in his each and every movie😡...i dont want him to become another emraan hashmi

But even Hrithik, and Ranbir kiss in most of their films 😆
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh people need to give it a rest, why must every lead actor and actress be linked together. It is really unfair and now thinking about it this is probably Ekta driven PR for Villain. 
cool_vatsal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Onlookers revealed that off camera Sid and Shraddha would often hang out together with unit members and have parties that went on till early in the morning. Also the fact that they both share an intimate kiss that was okayed in one take says a lot!"

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

What amazing reasons they've come up with to indicate that there might be a 'scene'.

and them finishing the kiss in one go just says one thing- that they didnt want to repeat it again ðŸ˜†

if anything than malini should dig out something real. find out where shraditya are holidaying 
Edited by cool_vatsal - 10 years ago