-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Watched (more like survived) the first 3 episode of indian police force and that show is a complete clusterfunke. Casting was one of the worst things about it starting with the lead guy Sidharth Malhotra. It's amazing he still cannot give more than one expression after 12 years in bollywood and brings every scene down with his monotonous dialogue delivery. 

It's not like he's a starkid like Arjun who at least showed promise in his debut film Or Tiger who is a decent action star so how is he still getting these big projects?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[Post Removed]

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -raVen-

Watched (more like survived) the first 3 episode of indian police force and that show is a complete clusterfunke. Casting was one of the worst things about it starting with the lead guy Sidharth Malhotra. It's amazing he still cannot give more than one expression after 12 years in bollywood and brings every scene down with his monotonous dialogue delivery. 

It's not like he's a starkid like Arjun who at least showed promise in his debut film Or Tiger who is a decent action star so how is he still getting these big projects?? 

Because he is loved and recently won a National Award? 🙄 U watched Shershaah or Mission Majnu? In both he was praised.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Because he is good looking. 

SakZ thumbnail

Hw won national award for it 🙄

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Because he is loved and recently won a National Award? 🙄 U watched Shershaah or Mission Majnu? In both he was praised.

I think shershah was a movie that would've worked with anyone. It was Captain Vikram Batra's character that made it worth watching. 

StacyStyle thumbnail

He is really, really handsome. And seems one of the good guys in Bollywood.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don’t know why this forum hates him so much. What else did you expect him to do in IPF? It’s not like Ajay as Singham is giving more than one expression either 

I don’t mind Sid and I am shamelessly admitting that I like the most because of his body and looks. And I am not ashamed about it. This is the entertainment industry and we need eye candy too. 

If you think he’s bad I better seeing you protest this hard when Suhana Khan does her second film. Now THAT girl, is an example of someone who should be unemployed 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Did he win the national award or the film won ? 

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t know why this forum hates him so much. What else did you expect him to do in IPF? It’s not like Ajay as Singham is giving more than one expression either 

I don’t mind Sid and I am shamelessly admitting that I like the most because of his body and looks. And I am not ashamed about it. This is the entertainment industry and we need eye candy too. 

If you think he’s bad I better seeing you protest this hard when Suhana Khan does her second film. Now THAT girl, is an example of someone who should be unemployed 

Ajay is a great actor though, who is very versatile and a 3x National award winner.