Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Sidharth's job was to be the actor. If he nailed the acting, he could've snagged the award. But, truth is, the award was for the producers, not just him or his performance. National awards don't have categories for 'bringing stories to the producers'; otherwise, he might have been nominated. Let's face reality and drop the pretense. 

The award was for all the Team Shershaah and Sid is the Lead actor so yes is also his award.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sidharth's job was to be the actor. If he nailed the acting, he could've snagged the award. But, truth is, the award was for the producers, not just him or his performance. National awards don't have categories for 'bringing stories to the producers'; otherwise, he might have been nominated. Let's face reality and drop the pretense. 

Sidharth Malhotra might be the first National Award "winner" in the history of National Awards who was not even invited for the eventsmiley36

If I am not wrong he also brought Baar Baar Dekho script to Dharma and convinced Kjo to invest in a losing cause as no one else would really put money in his films so hisab barabar I guesssmiley36

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Sidharth Malhotra might be the first National Award "winner" in the history of National Awards who was not even invited for the eventsmiley36

If I am not wrong he also brought Baar Baar Dekho script to Dharma and convinced Kjo to invest in a losing cause as no one else would really put money in his films so hisab barabar I guesssmiley36

Whether you like it or not HIS movie won a NA, something that many of ur favorites cannot say despite all the PR they have behind him. Thanks to him Kjo and Dharma have their second NA smiley36

VirginiaPlath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Whether you like it or not HIS movie won a NA, something that many of ur favorites cannot say despite all the PR they have behind him. Thanks to him Kjo and Dharma have their second NA smiley36

Ok thanks for clarifying coz for a second I really thought he won the National award himself smiley36 I mean Kriti-Alia joint win ke baad this would have been tad too much

Dirdam thumbnail

Ok thanks for clarifying coz for a second I really thought he won the National award himself smiley36 I mean Kriti-Alia joint win ke baad this would have been tad too much

Who is the man of the pic? 😂 not ur pr actor for sure 🤣

Screenshot_20240121-175520.jpg

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

His mission Majnu was good  and brothers and A gentleman.  

Don't know why people can't see the expressions in him. I see it. smiley27

He is better than many they support 😂 and at least he doesn't take body doubles like many of their favs for action movies 😂 after all he is an Army man and he born for action just need better scripts and directors to bring his best.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh wow, so he takes his scripts to KJO, and he's turning them into movies with him as the main lead? Talk about being in the ultimate insider club. Outsiders can only dream of that kind of privilege.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The award was for all the Team Shershaah and Sid is the Lead actor so yes is also his award.

If that's the case, does anyone in Bollywood not have a national award? It seems like everyone, from supporting actors to character artists, has scored at least a few national awards. 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail

Who is the man of the pic? 😂 not ur pr actor for sure 🤣

Screenshot_20240121-175520.jpg

Lo phir confuse kar dia whether he won or the film didsmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If that's the case, does anyone in Bollywood not have a national award? It seems like everyone, from supporting actors to character artists, has scored at least a few national awards. 

Neerja won Best Feature film in Hindi. Is that Sonams award