Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Removed his shirt? I mean c'mon. You cant look like that and just tease us all the time. Used to be off all the time, and now always covered? I need to see more. My imagination can only run to a certain extent ok. This is not okay.  After all I have been through with nepos, the least I deserve is some eye wash. REMOVE IT.

Rabba Janda, that I don't care if hes a Yodha or Shershaah  - show me and give me what I came for. I want Dostana level of exposure. REMOVE IT. Want me to come to the theatre? Remove it. I can't live like this and just live with me imagining him in Indian Police force arresting me. I am going to need to see more at this point. 

PS: I hate Kiara because she gets to see more. God, I am sure she does not have the problem she was having in Lust Storiessmiley42 REMOVE IT. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Removed his shirt? I mean c'mon. You cant look like that and just tease us all the time. Used to be off all the time, and now always covered? I need to see more. My imagination can only run to a certain extent ok. This is not okay.  After all I have been through with nepos, the least I deserve is some eye wash. REMOVE IT.

Rabba Janda, that I don't care if hes a Yodha or Shershaah  - show me and give me what I came for. I want Dostana level of exposure. REMOVE IT. Want me to come to the theatre? Remove it. I can't live like this and just live with me imagining him in Indian Police force arresting me. I am going to need to see more at this point. 

PS: I hate Kiara because she gets to see more. God, I am sure she does not have the problem she was having in Lust Storiessmiley42 REMOVE IT. 

i swear you're sounding like minty, whether the object is Hrithik or Siddharthsmiley36 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

He also says he no longers has the packs all the time anymore. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I feel ya Shaitan, I really do.  

Last time was in 2017 during Dream Team tour. He took his shirt off on stage 

https://x.com/dailys1dharthfc/status/828990873799114752?s=20 

https://x.com/dailys1dharthfc/status/828990938064252934?s=20

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The guy is super bland and expressionless..so i would suggest him to go shirtless in every movie to make himself more interesting....that way he can ensure some female audience toosmiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

PS: I hate Kiara because she gets to see more

More ?

She get to see All.

🍑    &  🍌

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

how and why is kiara so lucky in life, I don't like her lol. hasee toh phasee is still my favorite movie of Sid, cute and hot guy but he is married so can't crush on a married guy. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Terenaina

how and why is kiara so lucky in life, I don't like her lol. hasee toh phasee is still my favorite movie of Sid, cute and hot guy but he is married so can't crush on a married guy. 

I can’t stand her. She makes me wanna compromise my values and do some homewrecking. I want Sid to wreck me smiley24 I don’t even mind getting dumped or heartbroken by him  smiley42

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

When was the last time Siddharth delivered a hit film? When was the last time Siddharth genuinely ACTED ? smiley37

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Why not?  It’s all dreams and fantasy anyway.  What difference does it make in the celebrity and fan dynamic when we’ll never meet them and they don’t even know we exist.