Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

What lie? Well, that he won a national award ๐Ÿ˜‚. At this point, you are engaging in whataboutery. Sid has not won any national award, and he didn't deserve that Filmfare because technically, Vicky and Ranveer were both better. Other than his fans, nobody cried about him losing out on the Filmfare.

He has only one clean hit in his career. Bold - This is what everyone is questioning: how is he still getting work  without acting + dancing + box office pull ๐Ÿ˜„. And this is what the topic is all about

We know he is not the best actor but he proved himself with Shershaah ๐Ÿ™„ If they don't give him good movies or Directors he can't do so much and about dance he can dance well Of course he is not the best dancer but when he wants he dances perfectly in private and here is the proof.

https://youtu.be/hRKbp_n4314?si=Sll-99-ldKpoLzbZ

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dirdam

We know he is not the best actor but he proved himself with Shershaah ๐Ÿ™„ If they don't give him good movies or Directors he can't do so much and about dance he can dance well Of course he is not the best dancer but when he wants he dances perfectly in private and here is the proof.

@Bold- Ok that explains how he's still getting work smiley36

images (82).jpeg

Sorry I couldn't help it, it was right theresmiley36on a serious note I believe he had great momentum going on for him till Ek Villain, then Brother happened and ruined it for him he never really recovered from that blow. He should capitalize on Shershah he hasn't so far, but it's still fresh in ppls memory.

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

@Bold- Ok that explains how he's still getting work smiley36

images (82).jpeg

Sorry I couldn't help it, it was right theresmiley36on a serious note I believe he had great momentum going on for him till Ek Villain, then Brother happened and ruined it for him he never really recovered from that blow. He should capitalize on Shershah he hasn't so far, but it's still fresh in ppls memory.

Lol think whatever u want but he gave him the NA ๐Ÿ˜‚ and he only has 2 after all. I don't care if this web series works. Soty,Htp,Ek villain all worked well, Shershaah..Sid with the good movie and director can do well, he has also a good fan following with more than 30M followers only on Insta.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What's with the repeated lie about Sidharth winning a national award? Not that it makes much difference given how their credibility has taken a hit, but why stick to a fib when it never actually happened?

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

What's with the repeated lie about Sidharth winning a national award? Not that it makes much difference given how their credibility has taken a hit, but why stick to a fib when it never actually happened?

Who brought Shershaah to Dharma? smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Who brought Shershaah to Dharma? smiley36

What does that mean? The national award for the movie goes to the people who made it happenโ€”the producers, not the actors. If you check out the categories for national awards or any awards, you'll see there are separate ones for actors. They have their own awards for their acting. They don't get to steal the awards given to the producers of the film.

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

What does that mean? The national award for the movie goes to the people who made it happenโ€”the producers, not the actors. If you check out the categories for national awards or any awards, you'll see there are separate ones for actors. They have their own awards for their acting. They don't get to steal the awards given to the producers of the film.

The one who collected the award was Kjo for Dharma now I ask u again who brought Shershaah to Dharma? ๐Ÿ˜ 

Screenshot_20240121-183320.jpg

Screenshot_20240121-183335.jpg

Screenshot_20240121-183342.jpg

FatalFlaw thumbnail

The one who collected the award was Kjo for Dharma now I ask u again who brought Shershaah to Dharma? ๐Ÿ˜ 

Screenshot_20240121-183320.jpg

Screenshot_20240121-183335.jpg

Screenshot_20240121-183342.jpg

Sidharth's job was to be the actor. If he nailed the acting, he could've snagged the award. But, truth is, the award was for the producers, not just him or his performance. National awards don't have categories for 'bringing stories to the producers'; otherwise, he might have been nominated. Let's face reality and drop the pretense. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: -raVen-

I think shershah was a movie that would've worked with anyone. It was Captain Vikram Batra's character that made it worth watching. 

His mission Majnu was good  and brothers and A gentleman.  

Don't know why people can't see the expressions in him. I see it. smiley27

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

That movie of God with Akshaye khanna and Sonakshi was brilliant. His acting was ๐Ÿ‘ smiley27