SAMSHA FF: Bond of Friendship - PART 8 PG. 74

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Guys I am starting a new FF on SAMSHA ya bahut dino se mere favorite couple pe nahin likha to was missing them πŸ˜† ya me & my Crazy mind πŸ€ͺ well my this work is dedicated specially to Rimi, Sneha & ishita who said that they want SAMSHA  from me so guys here u go hope you all like it. I will post the parts soon guys so please give ur feedback on CS n prologue so all my SAMSHA obsessed friends this one is for u all  πŸ˜Š 

Edited by GOLD.A - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

BOND OF FRIENDSHIP

PROLOGUE:  Friendship is a boon & most pious relation that we share with other person. As all relations to us is given by God but only friendship is the one that we choose & make by our choice. This is the story of two friends who share a great bond & know each other very well. But time comes when GOD test their friendship and & care for each other. Will they succeed in this test & will stand by each other and pass this hard time of life or will separate from each other in these hardships of life. What will happen when everything between them will change in just few hours? Will they will be able to maintain the same feeling & affection between them? How will they react when when their own family will raise a question on the purity of this relationship? So be ready to be a part of this great bond named Friendship which has number of emotions attached to it love, care, affection, tiff, understanding & sacrifice. Each n every color of this friendship is beautiful n worth to cherish. Hope u all enjoy this journey of these two friends.  

CHARACTERIZATION:   Characters are:

ACP Sameer Dhamsingh Rathore:   A tough cop full fill all his duties towards his nation & family loves his job a sweet natured person by heart loves his friend Arjun & Aisha a lot & share a great bond with them. Duty always comes first for him chief of ETF

ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte : A hot headed cop never believes going by law. Loves his family a lot an emotional n sensitive person loves his friend sameer a Lot 2nd in command of ETF.

Shreekant sen : Gadget freak of ETF and an intelligent Technical expert  a fun loving guy.

Chandrakant Patil : Commando of ETF huge size body but a beautiful and caring heart  person .

Riya Arjun Rawte:  A fun loving girl loves to explore things on her own creative & intelligent wife of Arjun and loves him a lot & is research analyst of ETF. Arjun n riya married just 2 months back.

Liza D cruz: She is forensic expert of ETF a fun loving girl with a bubbly nature

ACP Aisha Kapoor:  3rd in command of ETF a beauty with brains a lady with a strong mental strength. She is a Orphan her parents died in an accident she supports her grandma n her grand ma is her friend & guide. 

Dr.Sanjana Shekhawat : A Psycatrist by profession & a very charming personality u will get to know about her later

Mr. Dhamsingh Rathore & Mrs. Damini Rathore: Parents of Sameer simple but bit conservative people. Dhamsingh is handling business & Damini is a house wife & like other parents they want sameer to settle down 

Suhasini Kapoor: Grand maa of Aisha a fun loving lady full of life she loves Aisha a lot she is the only family too her & loves sameer too n sameer also respects her as his own grand ma.

I will add more characters if required as the story progresses.😊 

SO how was that please give your reviews πŸ˜Š

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
NOTE : Guys I will update this FF twice or thrice in a week depending upon my work n ur response too If u don't  find the prologue apt n I have less comments  I will stop right here n will not update the parts further so please let me know that weather I should continue or not πŸ˜ŠEdited by GOLD.A - 10 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

CS N PROLOGUE -- PAGE 1
PART 1----PAGE 7 
PART 2----PAGE 15 & 16
PART 3----PAGE 23
PART 4----PAGE 33 & 34
PART 5----PAGE 46 
PART 6----PAGE 56
PART 7----PAGE 66
PART 8----PAGE 74

pravalika9291 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome concept
cont.soon
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravalika9291

awesome concept
cont.soon

Well pravalika i had promised u an ariya 
N we will do it soon as soon as I am done with  Tera chehra 
Might be next week for sure πŸ˜Š
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
love it
cont soon
SATRISHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
actually my sirf  ariya ka hi padthi hoon

but teri wrirings my mna nahi karsakthi kyoonki teri stories ka them aisa hothi hai

isliye sirf teri writings wo jis me bhi ho means ariya are shahs agar arjun ko kisi ke sath jude tho nahi padoongi

ok prologue and cs

looking interesting

cs  very interesting

Tum isme mere ariya ko bhi chance diya tho  awesome

Meri Ariya in my dreams (My Ariya srories index)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3823710

Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb prologue n cs...!!!!
Looking forward to it...!!!!!
Thanks for pm dr...!!! Continue soon...!!!
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: SATRISHI

actually my sirf  ariya ka hi padthi hoon

but teri wrirings my mna nahi karsakthi kyoonki teri stories ka them aisa hothi hai

isliye sirf teri writings wo jis me bhi ho means ariya are shahs agar arjun ko kisi ke sath jude tho nahi padoongi

ok prologue and cs

looking interesting

cs  very interesting

Tum isme mere ariya ko bhi chance diya tho  awesome

Meri Ariya in my dreams (My Ariya srories index)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3823710

CS  main ariya are husband wife dear πŸ˜‰ n I know 
Even I love ariya πŸ˜Š