Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greensakthi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: GOLD.A

Note : Guys thanks a lot that u all are responding so well to my this  story πŸ˜ƒ well from here story is taking a new turn all together its said that you realize  the importance of a person or thing when you are at the verge of losing it  n same is the case with our fuse tube light sameer πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so from now you will see the change in teh relation of Sameer & Aisha  Love You all & stay tuned to the turning point of the story πŸ˜ƒ

let me tell u a correction in mentioning tube light sameer
no a sodium vapour lamp in the case of Ayesha, but is getting hot from the next epi. through icching(Smooch!)Ash!πŸ˜ƒ
greensakthi thumbnail

Shakti dear love u lots 
Yes I ma Punjabi my Full name is Goldie Abrol πŸ˜†
So u can trust my Punjabi πŸ˜‰ 
Well If I Try to use some other language in future will make sure that will translate by a well known person of that language πŸ˜ƒ 
Stay tuned n keep commenting πŸ˜ƒ

so am i fooled when you are laughing while answering me?
By the way it tempts me to ask ur real name, if is not a laughing thing while answering me again!😑
though i'm kidding ,i'm real hot now on u!

And i've decided to write a story in Korean lang. without tranlation, but i'm just informing u the fake name of the ensuing story's lang.😈

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: greensakthi

so am i fooled when you are laughing while answering me?
By the way it tempts me to ask ur real name, if is not a laughing thing while answering me again!😑
though i'm kidding ,i'm real hot now on u!

And i've decided to write a story in Korean lang. without tranlation, but i'm just informing u the fake name of the ensuing story's lang.😈

Oh God Itna gussa Shakti baap re πŸ€’
I was just smiling on the sentence can I trust ur Punjabi dear no offence to u 
Even entire forum knows my real name is Goldie Abrol 
SO sorry If I offended u or hurt u πŸ˜­
greensakthi thumbnail

Oh God Itna gussa Shakti baap re πŸ€’
I was just smiling on the sentence can I trust ur Punjabi dear no offence to u 
Even entire forum knows my real name is Goldie Abrol 
SO sorry If I offended u or hurt u πŸ˜­

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Oh god! Did you really believe that i was angry?
i was laughing while typing the reply!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
And thanks to inform me that every one in the world except me knows ur name well!
And u are so cute while crying and the beauty increases in every instanceπŸ˜ƒ
 Now what'd be ur reply? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Oh funny ican't stop laughing still the moment u read it i'm πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

🀣
Oh god! Did you really believe that i was angry?
i was laughing while typing the reply!🀣
And thanks to inform me that every one in the world except me knows ur name well!
And u are so cute while crying and the beauty increases in every instanceπŸ˜ƒ
 Now what'd be ur reply? πŸ€£
Oh funny ican't stop laughing still the moment u read it i'm πŸ€£

Shakti πŸ˜‘ that not fair 
well no one says that i look beautiful while crying πŸ€£ 
Hmm well thanks a lot for making me smile dear 
a big hug  πŸ€— from my side πŸ˜Š

greensakthi thumbnail

Shakti πŸ˜‘ that not fair 
well no one says that i look beautiful while crying πŸ€£ 
Hmm well thanks a lot for making me smile dear 
a big hug  πŸ€— from my side πŸ˜Š

he! now i can see a beauty smiling, at last!πŸ˜›
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

he! now i can see a beauty smiling, at last!πŸ˜›

N I  can see a beauty parsing another one love u dear πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Finally finished all chapters in this thread..phew..!
I loved Shasha friendship here..very much...the uber jealous Rathod seeing aisha with Abhi was well portrayed.. but still he coudn't understand the hidden love inside this friendship...
then A-S convo was very soothing...Aisha made Rathod think that all because of their intact friendship...and then both decided to move on into their own lives...just loved this portion.
I liked Abhi too...he's a good guy.

then we came to know the cause behind Sam's parents disliking Aisha...& Aisha was well aware of that...she was concsious about her feeling too...so she did what sh thought to be right... not attending Sam's wedding...and what a perfect reasoning for that! New UC mission!

loved Arjun here too...he tried everything to stop Aisha...& then Sam! oh my!! he postponded his marriage!! still tube light nahi jali!!

Aisha's uc mission was well described...& thrilling. Aisha did a very good job with it...& took the upper hand to solve the case.
& Sam...loved his desperation in search of his friend...finally, he reached close to her.

now going to read T2. thanks for PMs.
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamsad1607

Finally finished all chapters in this thread..phew..!

I loved Shasha friendship here..very much...the uber jealous Rathod seeing aisha with Abhi was well portrayed.. but still he coudn't understand the hidden love inside this friendship...
then A-S convo was very soothing...Aisha made Rathod think that all because of their intact friendship...and then both decided to move on into their own lives...just loved this portion.
I liked Abhi too...he's a good guy.

then we came to know the cause behind Sam's parents disliking Aisha...& Aisha was well aware of that...she was concsious about her feeling too...so she did what sh thought to be right... not attending Sam's wedding...and what a perfect reasoning for that! New UC mission!

loved Arjun here too...he tried everything to stop Aisha...& then Sam! oh my!! he postponded his marriage!! still tube light nahi jali!!

Aisha's uc mission was well described...& thrilling. Aisha did a very good job with it...& took the upper hand to solve the case.
& Sam...loved his desperation in search of his friend...finally, he reached close to her.

now going to read T2. thanks for PMs.

Thnaks Atisha dear love u 
Hmm batti jalne main thoda time lagta hai  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Stay tuned  n keep commenting πŸ˜Š