Blast from the Past Thread #24 ** Golgappa Times ** p 113, ep 246 - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Durga,

Thank you my dear poetess
I am nuts to post this with you being here
but kya Karen arnav and Khushi's romance
spins even a non writer in a writing sphere..😆

Thank you .. btw I still remember your poem on konewali katori... that was a gem..
indeed great romance in seemingly simplistic things..

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indu,

The presence of anyone here shouldn't stop you from writing at your heart's will. It is so remarkable to see all visiting this beautiful world of poetry. Indi has always excelled in her poetical proses and Wiwy, Faiqa too write such lovely lines. Happy to see you too revel in them.  Please, do not hesitate. You are very very good. 😳 

Baat karni hai, I stopped there. Didn't have the heart to proceed from that beautiful moment. Should go back soon and proceed towards the heartbreak episodes.
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Rhea 👏

Loved your picking things and making the most of enjoyable moment...👏

Yes It was like more Barun at that moment but soon he will be ASR when AC will come...

Enjoyed much ..my comments are in between...I loved the last edit of yours...👏

You made my whole post so colorful Faiqa! Thank you so much for enjoying my post. it was a fun episode and more fun to be able to laugh along with you all here.. you know I get carried away siding with Arnav till you come in and make me see Khushi's side of things.. yes for her this marriage is real.. How do you manage to keep your reviews so balanced when you clearly like the boy so much to put him up there on Times Square 🤔 ?

Oh And saying this again I loved your holi edits.. Such lovely colors and words ..  
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
@Indi di - Lavanya as gopi and all of us behind her.. 🤣 .. I have not stopped laughing at this image since last night.. bui can join us too.. room for all I say..
And it is my pleasure getting to know you too 😊.. 
aarwen thumbnail
Horizon when I started reading the verse I thought you are quoting someone till I realized this is custom made for us. Lovely pice of writing ⭐️! How creative you all are here! And the note itself is awesome.. One of my favourite IPK scenes (out of thousand or more favourtie scenes of course..can never narrow down any further).. Thank you for this reminder!
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

News update: Holi special - 18/3/14  

The reporting team that seemed to have gone into hibernation during this long drawn out winter season, has now decided to make a comeback with some interesting tidbits about the ongoings on the blast threads. And with the advent of the spring festival Holi, it was time to raise heads from oblivion and get enveloped in the colours of the thread.

The Holi celebrations on the thread started out slow but picked up within no time, with each blaster contributing towards it. While ArshiHamesha delved into Arnav's poetical thoughts, Wiwy too cheered all with her lovely Holi poem. Indi converted the pixlr into a pichkari and drenched her favourite couple in various colours. Cynthia went to visit Arnav and Khushi on their day of Holi and got lost in their drowsy love. Beautiful edits from Katelyn, ArshiHamesha, aarwen, Chalhov, Saloni, Javeria coloured the already colourful blast pages.  Many others too posted their Holi wishes.

Amidst the colour filled air, surfaced an interview of BS's Bui from the show. The news of his third film had already skyrocketed the hopes of fans and this interview proved to be a cherry on top. But the blasters were baffled when they learnt of the emergence of a souten from unexpected quarters. The Bui it seems, used to openly flirt with her beloved co-actor and chased the embarrassed boy for a kiss. She finally did manage to give a motherly kiss to the bashful boy who became as dear to her as her son.

The threads have been through several changes vis-a-vis posting of episodes. The one episode per week format finally paved way for some active participation from the blasters. From the water filled Gupta house track, the format has been changed to two episodes per week. Water filled, since water seemed to have become a character of its own in this track. Be it the water from the hand pump, water pipe or water poured on the face  or the spicy water of the golgappas. Water, water everywhere.

With some new members joining the blast, the charm of the threads is slowly returning back. BarunDiwani too is making baby steps back to the thread. However, our marathon runner Anita and editing expert Supriya are still grappling with AD in the form of some heavyduty homework. Their return is eagerly awaited.

We hope that with the return of the news update, all the original elements of blast also find their way back to the threads. A joint hope of all the blasters is to see the return of IssPKaur, our red on the thread, who is very much missed.

From the news desk, here's wishing a belated Happy Holi to all. 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey you guys doing?
Sorry can't join you, cause i'm really sick.
fever, headache and cold is killing me. 
Hope to catch you soon.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: Holi special - 18/3/14  

The reporting team that seemed to have gone into hibernation during this long drawn out winter season, has now decided to make a comeback with some interesting tidbits about the ongoings on the blast threads. And with the advent of the spring festival Holi, it was time to raise heads from oblivion and get enveloped in the colours of the thread.

The Holi celebrations on the thread started out slow but picked up within no time, with each blaster contributing towards it. While ArshiHamesha delved into Arnav's poetical thoughts, Wiwy too cheered all with her lovely Holi poem. Indi converted the pixlr into a pichkari and drenched her favourite couple in various colours. Cynthia went to visit Arnav and Khushi on their day of Holi and got lost in their drowsy love. Beautiful edits from Katelyn, ArshiHamesha, aarwen, Chalhov, Saloni, Javeria coloured the already colourful blast pages.  Many others too posted their Holi wishes.

Amidst the colour filled air, surfaced an interview of BS's Bui from the show. The news of his third film had already skyrocketed the hopes of fans and this interview proved to be a cherry on top. But the blasters were baffled when they learnt of the emergence of a souten from unexpected quarters. The Bui it seems, used to openly flirt with her beloved co-actor and chased the embarrassed boy for a kiss. She finally did manage to give a motherly kiss to the bashful boy who became as dear to her as her son.

The threads have been through several changes vis-a-vis posting of episodes. The one episode per week format finally paved way for some active participation from the blasters. From the water filled Gupta house track, the format has been changed to two episodes per week. Water filled, since water seemed to have become a character of its own in this track. Be it the water from the hand pump, water pipe or water poured on the face  or the spicy water of the golgappas. Water, water everywhere.

With some new members joining the blast, the charm of the threads is slowly returning back. BarunDiwani too is making baby steps back to the thread. However, our marathon runner Anita and editing expert Supriya are still grappling with AD in the form of some heavyduty homework. Their return is eagerly awaited.

We hope that with the return of the news update, all the original elements of blast also find their way back to the threads. A joint hope of all the blasters is to see the return of IssPKaur, our red on the thread, who is very much missed.

From the news desk, here's wishing a belated Happy Holi to all. 

Nice to see your news report after so long, Durga!     Awesome job our wonderful in-house journalist!!  👏
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: sohara

Hey you guys doing?

Sorry can't join you, cause i'm really sick.
fever, headache and cold is killing me. 
Hope to catch you soon.

Hi Sohara!  Hope you'll recover soon!  Get lots of rest and take care!

Yummy chicken noodles soup for you!!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

HAPPY BELATED HOLI  BLASTERS!
sorry for late entry, hope all is well, i've been dropping in now and then but never enough time to comment. feels good to be home...

Ami 😊

Aap aye bahar aye...welcome welcome...Seems like we are turring back to our thread...

Suna Suna aangan is like full of flowers again.

Beautiful Edit 👏

Thnx for liking my holi post.I was really late up here when did u come? 
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago