Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

She shouted out from her dreams!  Happy Holi!!!

Thinking about all the colors she would have to buy for everyone and... his color hmmm...

black.  

Yes that's it, black...

the color of the darkness of his heart and soul, she thought.  

As the day went on she had to figure a way for Naniji to participate in the games of Holi and there she goes again her pagal self dressed like Nani husband and danced her heart out until Naniji gave in!

Happy Holi!

Let the games begin!

Her family comes and forgiveness occurs!  They all hug and accept her as Arnav's wife...but what about him?

Happy Holi!

A snake tries to place color on her cheek but her husband stops him and they both exchange colors...eyes fixed on each other!

Everyone is dancing and having a grand time!

Her Di slips her some bhang secretly!

Now it's time to make the bhang!

She sits and makes the best bhang a girl from Lucknow can make!  Now all are to drink and be merry!

Happy Holi!

She sneaks bhang into a glass which is marked NO bhang and she gets Arnav to drink not once but twice!

Happy Holiii!

Everyone dances and he watches her and blurts out how beautiful she is to his Nani and Di!

He looks at her with those puppy dog eyes...lopsided grin on his face and dances with her! 

Happy Holi!

She runs away and is caught by Shyam wanting to know did Arnav force her to marry him.

She escapes and Arnav is looking for her!

Happy Holi!  

He finds her in the gazebo and she asks him what is on her heart with no inhibitions.  The bhang has allowed her to drop them and just ask him.

Why?

Why when I come near you my heart races and my breath gets shallow and I breathe rapidly.  

What is it?

Why?

And just then she passes out.

Arnav is deeply touched by these words she has spoken and wipes a tear from his eye.

He picks her up and carries her to poolside.  

Their oasis of love.

Happy Holi!

He gently places her on the lounge chair and gently wipes the color off her cheeks.

Her eyes open and she questions him again.  He didn't answer her question.  

Why?

Happy Holi!

Because our hearts unite and they beat together, faster when we come together.  We are united.

His walls for just a moment have come tumbling down and he has admitted his love for her.

Happy Holi!

If only they were willing to admit their feelings!  

Instead Holi left us hanging and back again to...

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Happy Holi everyone!!! 

We all celebrate Holi today no matter what our religion and background!!

holi hai!!! cynthia and your fresh, happy, spray of colours is just perfect for the mood... let's play. i love getting drenched in the tale you tell of a crazy girl who fixes cannabis concoctions and rushes around drunk, intoxicating mere men in a way they never knew they'd be. and that recipient of the colour black, who is the wellspring of every colour you've ever known, how does he know such things about the heartbeats and aisa exactly kyun hota hai...

thanks for the treat, dear cyn.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

😆 thank you for bhelcome back...first things first...ho threatens to kiss the boy...buaji? i'm confuuused

second... me tooo! so ready fr balams pichkaari and my tumkas in my jeans...

please go back a couple of pages and see the interview with bua ji, haye meri bui... so cute, so not in jeans sauten supreme. and so much she adores my boy... got news of him fresh and uncomplicated and from the heart after so long... team sobtians interviewed abha parmar. i fell completely in love all over again.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

She shouted out from her dreams!  Happy Holi!!!

Thinking about all the colors she would have to buy for everyone and... his color hmmm...

black.  

Yes that's it, black...

the color of the darkness of his heart and soul, she thought.  

As the day went on she had to figure a way for Naniji to participate in the games of Holi and there she goes again her pagal self dressed like Nani husband and danced her heart out until Naniji gave in!

Happy Holi!

Let the games begin!

Her family comes and forgiveness occurs!  They all hug and accept her as Arnav's wife...but what about him?

Happy Holi!

A snake tries to place color on her cheek but her husband stops him and they both exchange colors...eyes fixed on each other!

Everyone is dancing and having a grand time!

Her Di slips her some bhang secretly!

Now it's time to make the bhang!

She sits and makes the best bhang a girl from Lucknow can make!  Now all are to drink and be merry!

Happy Holi!

She sneaks bhang into a glass which is marked NO bhang and she gets Arnav to drink not once but twice!

Happy Holiii!

Everyone dances and he watches her and blurts out how beautiful she is to his Nani and Di!

He looks at her with those puppy dog eyes...lopsided grin on his face and dances with her! 

Happy Holi!

She runs away and is caught by Shyam wanting to know did Arnav force her to marry him.

She escapes and Arnav is looking for her!

Happy Holi!  

He finds her in the gazebo and she asks him what is on her heart with no inhibitions.  The bhang has allowed her to drop them and just ask him.

Why?

Why when I come near you my heart races and my breath gets shallow and I breathe rapidly.  

What is it?

Why?

And just then she passes out.

Arnav is deeply touched by these words she has spoken and wipes a tear from his eye.

He picks her up and carries her to poolside.  

Their oasis of love.

Happy Holi!

He gently places her on the lounge chair and gently wipes the color off her cheeks.

Her eyes open and she questions him again.  He didn't answer her question.  

Why?

Happy Holi!

Because our hearts unite and they beat together, faster when we come together.  We are united.

His walls for just a moment have come tumbling down and he has admitted his love for her.

Happy Holi!

If only they were willing to admit their feelings!  

Instead Holi left us hanging and back again to...

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Happy Holi everyone!!! 

We all celebrate Holi today no matter what our religion and background!!

Cinthiya HAPPYHOLI
Fantastic post 👏
Love it.
ArHi made holi very memorable and very special. Whenever a festival comes around, automatically mind gets divert to ArHi and their lovely moments they shared celebrating their love.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi, pixlari indeed. 😆 Now that gives me an idea. Will write something that I haven't written in a long long time. 😊 
And whom do we see here. Madam Deewani herself. With her trademark holi special. Love it Ami. 😊 

Cynthia, what a lovely way to celebrate the colours. Happy holi to you too. 😳 

Kate, what do you do that the oft seen scenes seem so new and fresh in your works? It's beautiful. 

Saloni, nice naughty winking special. 😉 

Wiwy, what a shayari. 👏 

Indu, you are in a parody mode too. What a lovely reminder of a classical song. 😃 

Rhea, beautiful edit and post with the holi dialogues. 😊

Hope I haven't missed any holi post here. Will check again. I will soon add all the lovely posts in the index. 😊
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

🤣

if metaphors must be mixed make 'em all like this. 

Drool ji  wont feel bad.. metaphors in any size, shape, form, absurdity are bhelcomed...
samjhi aap...😆
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Belated Holi Every one!

Beautiful posts from everyone.👏

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Durga

Faiqaji, 🤗 yun thand mein sikudkar aapne kya likhdiya. This is way too beauuutiful. ⭐️ The edits and gifs are breathtaking. 👏 How beautifully you've put down Arnav's thoughts. Love it, a lot. ❤️ 😳 

Durga you know me ,I don't do things like that.I wrote this before and I knew it that Holi is on the way .I was ready to celebrate it but my brain got frozen and I forgot to put it on time.

Glad you enjoyed it .When he said "She is beautiful"  ...Ufff ...i felt what he was feeling.

Thank You 

Happy Holi to you too.😊

I know Faiqa. But the image of you in that comforter just stayed in my mind. I really loved She is beautiful. Her beauty is what attracted him to her in the first place. It has been on his mind, infact on his zubaan for a very long time. So, the first thing that came out as soon as he had bhang was the dil plus zubaan ki baat. She is beauuutiful. Embarrassed 

And much later, when in senses he did tell her that when he came to say sorry. And again during the moustache mischief. Ok, I should stop. 😆 

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Arshi,
this is one of a kind writing from you... 👏 felt as if I am listening to a mujra..
she is so beautiful... chalte.. chalte.. yun hi koi mil gaya tha...

The last edit just stole my heart.. stunning surfing waters blue..

Loved everything immensely..

LOVE THIS Faiqu!!!👏 beauuuty...the ASR way, his thoughts...sabse alag, nice  capture of his thoughts!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Note: I am supposedly utterly busy with work. But kya karen.. on the reruns.. a certain waiter in an irresistible white shirt with sleeves folded and a hot chocolate waist coat and his super jhalli ladki, both classically romancing with a jhootha konewali katori disturbed me to no ends.. resulting in this!

E Ishq Nahi Asaan!

They say love is infinitely radiant like a celestial quasar 

it blooms under heavenly moon and stars..

it is more profound than oceans and mountains

and can catapult many a czars..

but  it can paradoxically kindle the joys hidden in the most mundane of chores

with every day aloo puri and chawal, hand in hand they both served the course

let themselves bathe in the fragrance of konewali katori's romance

a strand of hair tucked... and two pairs of eyes met...

with you by my side .. my love.. every second of my life is a chef d'oeuvre

their hearts seem to be set...

As clouds of darkness hover on the horizon...

oblivious..  the months long whispers, dissent and distress of a heart

discovers a truth ablaze in their shrine...

A fire that is set to be doused...a hope to be squashed...and a love to be trialed

that is why it is said... e Ishq nahi asaan!

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Note: I am supposedly utterly busy with work. But kya karen.. on the reruns.. a certain waiter in an irresistible white shirt with sleeves folded and a hot chocolate waist coat and his super jhalli ladki, both classically romancing with a jhootha konewali katori disturbed me to no ends.. resulting in this!

E Ishq Nahi Asaan!

They say love is infinitely radiant like a celestial quasar 

it blooms under heavenly moon and stars..

it is more profound than oceans and mountains

and can catapult many a czars..

but  it can paradoxically kindle the joys hidden in the most mundane of chores

with every day aloo puri and chawal, hand in hand they both served the course

let themselves bathe in the fragrance of konewali katori's romance

a strand of hair tucked... and two pairs of eyes met...

with you by my side .. my love.. every second of my life is a chef d'oeuvre

their hearts seem to be set...

As clouds of darkness hover on the horizon...

oblivious..  the months long whispers, dissent and distress of a heart

discovers a truth ablaze in their shrine...

A fire that is set to be doused...a hope to be squashed...and a love to be trialed

that is why it is said... e Ishq nahi asaan!

I stare at these words, so crystal clear
Gaping with a sigh at your art my dear
Whereforth do you bring these words that lure
You're blooming as a writer, it's time to cheer

Salaams, salaams, salaams to you my dear. 😃 

That kone wali katori, that romance while serving, how much ever we write, talk about it, it isn't enough. This is beautiful writing Indu. Very very inspiring. Thank you. 😳