Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
๐Ÿ‘just read this ff and really loved it
๐Ÿ‘
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 4

All were flabbergasted hearing him he knows her before they knows each other already how this can be possible if it is true then how come they did not know about this all were too shocked and too numb too react but nandini breaks the silence as she 
N:"tuu yeh kya bol raha haiin tujhe pata bhi hain maani how this is possible see maani this is not funny at all tuu yeh sab mazak nahiin hain aur aagar tuu rhea se pehle mill chuka hain ose jaanta hain tou tum kal kyoon nahiin kaha kii jaante ho jab papa jii tum logon ko introduce kara rahein the aur mujhe yaa hum meiin se kisii ko bhi yeh baat kyoon nahiin pata haiin kii tuu rhea ko jaanta hain maani aur she knows you"
She asked in single breath as she could not believe her ears this is too much to handle for her the marriage break then armaan saying he wants to get married to rhea and now he is saying they knows each-other already as he
K:"yeah armaan your mom us right tumne humein kych kyoon nahiin bataya han"
A:"dad mom listen to me please mujhe kal tak riddhima se milne se pehle tak khud ko bhi yeh nahiin malom tha kii riddhima riddhima gupta hain ram dadu kii poti hain"
Pr:"armaan beta aapko pata bhi hain aap kya bole ja rahein hain han"
Prerna asked as they finds his answers completely different and then armaan sighed he has to make them understand and
A:"jii dadi actually main ose humesha se sirff Riddhima ke taur par jaanta hun she is my junior in our college that's how I know her"
He said and then his answer makes sense to everybody as they remembered riddhima too studied in Harvard University and before any body can say anything 
Ra:"ok armaan I got it but that did not gives the answer that why we should get riddhima married to you I can't understands this thing at all why all of sudden you are revealing all these things to us when you till now did not do that and may I know why you on the day of your marriage itself that too with somebody else you are proposing my grand daughter armaan"
He asked and armaan looked at him he knows he did not have answers to any of the answers he just wants to get married to her now and save his family's reputation and even ram dadu's reputation too as for the outsiders shreya's marriags responsibility is on Gupta as ram dadu himself said that the day he comes to know that shreya does not have anybody so he is taking this step and then his thoughts breaks with anurag's voice as
An:"ram please I am sorry rehne den armaan is samay kuch sochne kii condition meiin nahiin hain I apologise on his behalf sorry but I promise main rhea kii zindagi kharab nahiin hone in doonga so sorry han"
He said and he apologise from his friend then ram looked at his friend broken
Ra:"nahiin anurag mafi kyoon hum sab armaan ka dard samajh sakte hain"
An:"han chal main sab ko is shaadi ke baare meiin batata hun chalein karan"
K:"jii dada"
A:"par dadu dad merii baat tou suniye main riddhima"
But they did not heard him and before they can move they heard her voice as she speaks
R:"rokiye dadu yeh shadi aaj hogi main armaan se shaadi karne ko tayar hun aur aaj hii main"
Every body looked at her totally shocked and as she comes and then they looked at her as they never expected this at all and armaan looked at her all surprised but somewhere his heart feels relieved.

And all looked at her in disbelief as riddhima speaks these that she is ready to gets married to armaan and they are shocked as shocked is an understatement the moment they feels this and ram is the one who recovered from the shock first and he immediately moved towards his grand daughter and looked at her in pure disbelief
Ra:''riddhima aap kya keh rahein hain yeh beta abhie tou aapnein mana kiyya naa kii aap armaan se shaadi nahiin karna cahhate hain''
He asked as he did not knows that how riddhima can change her decision just in some hours to be precisely says just in minutes and riddhima looked at her dadu she knows this is coming after all that's her decision will surely put the doubts in all their minds she sighed she knows she has to answer him so she just
R:''jii dadu aap sahii keh rahein hain main yeh shaadi nahiin karna chahti thi dadu''
And before she can complete she heard her anurag dadu's voice as
An:''off course rhea yehii tou hum keh rahein hain armaan ne betuki sii baat kahii hain aapko oosko manane kii koi zarurat nahiin hain beta''
He said looking at armaan then at riddhima and riddhima herself looked at armaan then she sighed she has to makes them understand 
R:''dadu aisaa nahiin hain main kisii ke dawab meiin aakar yeh baat nahiin keh rahi hun dadu''
Sa:''tou fir riddhima''
Sh:''baat kya hain''
Her parents comes to her and asked her and she knows they loved her so much that they did not going to allow her taking this haste decision but she has to do this for them for him for everyone then she strongly speaks
R:''dad maine jab is baare meiin socha tou mujhe laga kii armaan sahii keh raha hain hum log sab jaante hain naa kii anuragu daddu dadu se aapni friendship ko rishtedari meiin badalna chahte hain tou fir aaj humare pas chance hain tou hum kyoon nahiin  oonke sapne ko haqeeqat meiin bad sakte''
She said looking at her families praying they agreed as she don't have the much strength to have arguement with them and
An:''rhea i agree kii main yehii chahta tha kii aapki aur armaan kii shaadi ho main aapko aapni grand daughter in law ke roop meiin dekhna chahta tha main kya ram ka hum sab ka yehii sapna tha beta''
He said looking to everybody revealing the truth to armaan and rahul and about riddhima she already knew this so
R:''jii daddu i knew aap sab yehii chahte the tabhie tou main yeh keh rahii hun aapko''
And armaan who is in shocked hearing this truth his family wanted him to get married to Riddhima and he never knew it and he knows they did not tells him because they never wanted him to hurt him and then his trance breaks with riddhima's voice as he looked at her looking at her face he can sense that she knows everything and then 
Pr:''enough rhea kya bolein jaa rahii hain aap anurag aur hum sab ka sapna poora karne kii khatir hum aapko zindagi ko stake par nahiin rakh sakte hain''
Prerna said in curt voice as she saw riddhima how much tried to make everybody understands and
R:''dadi maa lekin armaan ke saath shaadi karke merii zindagi stake par kaise ho sakti hain dad mom kya aap armaan se acha ladka kabhie bhi dhundh paayenge mere liyye tou aaj kya problem hain''
She asked as she did not gets them and she is now frustrated and then she heard
Su:''problem yeh hain kii armaan tujhse nahiin kisii aur se pyaar karta hain aur tuu yeh jaante hue bhi kii aaj ooski shaadi ooske pyaar se honein vaali thi osi din oos se shaadi karna chahti hain pagal ho gayyi hain tuu aur tuu kehti hain kii kya problem hain humein riddhima han''
He shouted on top of lungs as he did not understand them his best friend now his little sister and then hearing her brother's roaring voice riddhima feels frighetned never there his brother raised his voice on her so
A:''sujal please i understand jo tu keh raha haiin vo sach hain par merii baat ka yakeen kar shreya mera ateet hain aur aab kabhie bhi mera present meiin nahiin aayegi shaadi ke baad sirff riddhima hii mera present aur mera future hogi itna believe tou tuu kar sakta hain naa aapnein dost par tuu itna tou tuu mujhe jaanta hii hain kii main aapni baat se kabhie nahiin paltata aur jise main aapni zindagi se nikal dun ose kabhie nahiin aapnata aur tuu mujh par trust kar sakta hain kii main riddhima ko kabhie koi takleef nahiin honein doonga naa yaar tuu''
He said looked at riddhima then his best friend and riddhima sighed atleast he speaks she is tired of trying to makes their families agreed and
Su:''tujh par trust kaise nahiin hain armaan tuu mera best friend hain par yahan baat merii behen kii hain armaan main kaise ose tujhe saunp dun armaan jabki maine khud aapni aankhon se dekha hain kii tuu kitna pyaar karta hain oos se main''
A:''pyaar karta tha sujal hun nahiin pyaar ab khatam ho gayy osi samay jis samay vo mujhe mandap meiin chod kar gayyi mere ghar ki izzat ko tar tar karke gayyi aur oosnein tou ram daduu aur tumhari izzat kii parvah bhi nahiin karii tum logon ne ose bina kuch rishta hotein hue bhi beti jaisa pyaar diyya aur aaj yehii lag raha tha kii Gupta Parivar kii betii kii shaadi hain kisii aur kii nahiin main oos se pyaar nahiin karta hun''
He said in hurt voice and riddhima looked at him she knows he is hurt and then he heard anurag's voice as he had his enough of this stupid and nonsense discussion these kids are gone insane so he finally has to stepped in and that too in his authorative voice as he just speaks as
An:''i don't even know hum log is baat par itni discussions kar kyoon rahein hain yeh shaadi nahiin hogi tou nahiin hogi armaan -rhea stop it tum log yeh sab emotions meiin kar rahein ho par main tum logon ko aapni zindagi se kehlene nahiiin dene vaala hun so better stop it ok''
He said in his final tone and moved towards outside to announce the break of the marriage of armaan mallik riddhima's voice stopped him in between
R:''matlab daddu aap mujhe aapnein ghar ke layak nahiin samjhte hain na''
She asked and that stops anurag in his tracks he did not expected this and as he turned
R:''hain naa daddu tabhie tou aap mujhe accept nahiin kar rahein hain aapne grand son armaan ke liyye naa''
She said and then anurag comes back to reality everybody looked at her as she said this and
An:''rhea''
R:''aur nahiin tou kya daddu tabhie tou aap sun nahiin rahein hain man liyya maine kii armaan kisii aur se pyaar karta tha aur ooski shaadi kisii aur se honein vaali thi par hui tou nahiin tou main second choice kaise hui mujhse hii shaadi karega naa vo pehli daddu''

Posted by Aayushi... Written By AVNI
Edited by mishs_FF.UD - 9 years ago
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Unres

Wohooo
I m firsttt to comment,,,
Dhinka chika dhinka chikaaa :)

Awesomeee pArttt
Ab yeh ridzy koh kiyaa hogayaaa
Pehle nehiii bol ke bhaag gayiii
Ab haAn bol rahi haiii hailaaa
Yeh ho kiyaaa raha haiii hehehe
Continue super sooon
Ittu sa chotu sa part kyun post kiii
I wanna reAddd moreee...
Take care
CyaaaEdited by RihooHaws - 9 years ago
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sisooo hain par  lo aap first aab toh khush ho jaooo
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aayu-loveKaJen-

sisooo hain par lo aap first aab toh khush ho jaooo

Hehehe yooo
Happy shAppyyy now ;)
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oye...balle...balle maza aa gaya...par all of a sudden riddhima ne apna dcsn...kese change kar dia...a.and hope ab saare family members maan jaye... :D
aur AR ki shaadi ho jaye,... :)

Edited by megha_kajen - 9 years ago
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
uimaa kahaani mein naya twist...jhakaas...
ridhima ka bhi acha hain yaar...pehle nahiii kehkar bhaagjaati hain phr ab haannn kehkar sabko shock dedeti hain...
but on a serious note faida toh hamara hi hain naa...good good...
please yaar update fast...
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part finally ridhima agree to marry
thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon