Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: briahna

after 10yrs NOBODY would even know who katrina and kareena were. i have a feeling they will even have a hard time getting on reality shows.

seen how poor karishma bhatak rahi hai with NOTHING.

on a positive note, i think its good to open such threads and vent out on other actresses when your loved ones are smacked down hard by current hottie deepika.

smacked down so hard that i don't think they won't be able to shake their tooths anymore.

Why do you think nobody is going to remember who Katrina and Kareena were, are you kidding me? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† They both are very popular and have been in the industry for so many years.

Today, everybody remembers older actresses...Karishma, Urmila, Raveena etc ...nobody has forgotten the big actresses.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why do you think nobody is going to remember who Katrina and Kareena were, are you kidding me? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† They both are very popular and have been in the industry for so many years.

Today, everybody remembers older actresses...Karishma, Urmila, Raveena etc ...nobody has forgotten the big actresses.

Thing is though, had Madhuri stayed in USA...then people would have forgotten about her. It would have just been, "Oh yeah, Madhuri Dixit was a good actress of the 90s" and that's it. I feel her coming back...her interviews and shows she is on...they're showering more praise on her beauty than back when she was actually actively in the industry in her younger days. 
I honestly wish she would do roles like her upcoming Gulabi Gang. Although, Juhi will probably overpower her in the movie. Still, this would be a better outing for Madhuri than her Dedh Ishqiya and Aaja Nachle πŸ˜†

Kareena is from a filmy family and she has pretty much married into a filmy family too. She will be visible to the audiences even if she decides to quit acting. She and her sis just opened up a Production House I think so yeah, she will be around. People won't forget.

Katrina, if all goes to plan will marry into the First Family of Bollywood. Leaving no chance of being forgotten lol. I'm not a fan of her acting though and I wish she would either learn hot to act or just stop. But that's besides the point. 

Edit: This was to answer @briahna's "In ten years..." statement and to pretty much say "ditto" to @Shaitan-Haiwan's comment. 
Edited by bewafa - 10 years ago
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There must be something about her coz I see this thread on first page since many days... every other day there is a topic on her in this forum & outside this forum in the real world she is always in the top celebrities listπŸ˜›
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: briahna

after 10yrs NOBODY would even know who katrina and kareena were. i have a feeling they will even have a hard time getting on reality shows.

seen how poor karishma bhatak rahi hai with NOTHING.

on a positive note, i think its good to open such threads and vent out on other actresses when your loved ones are smacked down hard by current hottie deepika.

smacked down so hard that i don't think they won't be able to shake their tooths anymore.

its over.

after 10 years nobody would ever remember where was deepika too ,,n madhuri is overrated man
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Ranbir will not marry Katrina...ever.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe it's just me as I didn't find her as a great actress. She's a fab dancer but acting wise, not so much barring Devdas perhaps

Yes, Koiza even I'm looking forward to Gulab Gang for Juhi's sake
pakeezah thumbnail
two decades later people still remember Zeenat aman.
I think people will remember Kat. She has acted
in some very good movies. Sarkar. Dhoom. ZNMD.
Raajneeti. Namastey India. ETT. They are too big
to not be remembered along with the actors in them.
pakeezah thumbnail
Madhuri is still beautiful and talented and a beautiful dancer.
her two flops are unfortunate but cinema lovers will love
those films even if majority crowd didnt get engaged.

cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To those, who are saying Juhi will overpower Madhuri in Gulaab Gang.

When Agneepath trailer came out, everyone talked more about Sanjay Dutt's look and acting than Hrithik's. In fact, many thought he had outshone everyone in the film.

But the film will always be remembered as Hrithik Roshan's film. Also Hrithik just can't play the negative role just because it is better as he is the hero.

Same for Prakash Raj, in most of his films, his villanous act comes out better than the hero's act. Particularly in Singham. So, does that mean Ajay should play the antagonist just because the role looks better. No, at the end of the day it's Ajay Devgn film and not of Prakash Raj.

Similar here, even though Juhi's role seems amazing Madhuri couldn't have done it as she is still THE HEROINE. And Gulaab Gang the Madhuri Dixit film.
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BTW Madhuri is the biggest female superstar in the histroy of Bollywood. Of course, her star power isn't the same anymore

But nothing takes away the fact that no actress before her or after her could achieve the similar stardom.