Madhuri dixit!! WHATS ALL THE FUSS ABOUT? - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3895075

why didn't any one comment about my avi here? WHY?

bunch of hypocrites

seriously some members on IF just gang up on you to spread negative energy

otherwise why didn't any one mention my avi here when I blasted kat for her lack of acting??

WHY??

WHYYY??

speechless ?

haha! I thought so!

LOL Heights of Hatred 😆
NOW tell me how come Dedh Ishqiya 'Failed'/'Flopped' please? 😕
The movie successfully recovered it's production cost which was 13 crores, and grossed 27 crores so far. So it performed AVERAGE on BO, but never a 'Flop'/'Failed'. Get your facts correct.

For a middle-aged actress, it's FAIR ENOUGH. 👏
Originally posted by koiza.k

What goddess?

Her disastrous flops be it Aja Nachle and the sequel of the super hit Ishqiya states that she is no longer the goddess we make her to be

so over rated!

I don't consider Madz as a godess and I am sure most ppl don't, but for me she is a superb actor and way above many. And BTW DI already recovered it's production cost nd it may not be a huge hit, but it's a brilliantly made film wid all the right ingredients, but not meant for all. And as I said someplace else, a movie like Jai Ho will defintely be an ATTB, Cross several 100 crores and break records, coz whichever review I have read have said it's a bad movie.
Originally posted by MadhuriDixit

Sippin on some haterade. If you don't like a certain actor or actress then stay away from their movies. Simple.   Oh also dedh ishqiya is declared a hit by boxofficeindia

Exactly! I agree!! 👍🏼
Dedh Ishiya is NOT, NOT a 'FLOP'/'FAIL' at all. It performed Average on BO. Also it recovered it's production cost -13 crores by grossing 27 crores so far. SO HOW CAN IT BE A FLOP?

It's now no more Madhuri days that her movies will be blockbuster. She's no more the current actress, so how can it be? But for a middle aged actress, it's FAIR ENOUGH that her film worked.  
Haters DON'T find a better thing to come up with. 😡

And there's NO hype, Madhuri deserves all the fame/name/popularity/attention she gets. Madhuri was/is will always remain a star and one of the best Bollywood actress. 
Whats all the fuss around  Madhuri Dixit?? I really hope I dont come across posts here where people say what was the fuss around Madhubala or Nutan or Meena Kumari..after all they never gave 200-300 crore movies like DP or Kat..
Originally posted by Debarati7

Whats all the fuss around  Madhuri Dixit?? I really hope I dont come across posts here where people say what was the fuss around Madhubala or Nutan or Meena Kumari..after all they never gave 200-300 crore movies like DP or Kat..

Very Very Well Said 👏

This is the reason, why women centric films are so less nowadays ..and middle-aged actresses compared to middle-aged actors gets fade away in no time! Such a disgracing shame ..🥱 
Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I find it appalling, that's my opinion. Not beacause its a character she's playing, but just because it seems like after 2002, that's all shes been doing.

She was a prostitute in Devdas, DI and she was a prostitute for her item number in YJHD as well .

She didn't play prost in Dedh Ishiya, but BEGUM. 

Kindly watch the film and then comment 😆
All those who say Madhuri is an overrated actor, I have just got one thing to say. She is a very restrained actor and never ever goes OTT, even in roles for which she could hv been forgiven for going ott (eg: Devdas) nd hence her understated acting goes unnoticed nd unappreciated.

Also in DI her character is one dat is a restrained one and she has done a fab job of portraying it. But it's d flamboyant acting dat ends up getting all d applause.
I would be honest..I haven't seen much of her 90's films! She might be a great actress but all the praises she gets in JDJ annoys me too and it looks forced. I don't think the Khans or most of the young gen actors care about her that much!