Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 230

Metamorphosis...

Titliya ,Sanka Devi, Parmehwari and all, Buaji gave these names to Khushi but if you ponder upon,all of these are associated with transformation ,a metamorphosis process .Butterfly , different crazy layers for survival and Parmeshwari as Parvati ,Devi Maiya with tiger next to it to control the transformation of nature for bringing new colors everyday by opening layers upon layers.All these are bringing changes in Arnav's layered nature and today's epi is showing that.Today's epi is my King's episode whose shrewd and killer attitude along with his varying emotions showed the real meaning of this story to me.Barun is simply maginificent...

what a thoughtful interpretation! 👏

"Kuch rishte ajeeb bandhan main bandhe hote hai"...[Some relations have a strange bond] ...Khushi will understand the pull of this later but he is realizing it today.  Trust Binding accords need the link of trust but these walls are shaking with Arnav's fall.His trust on Khushi is shaking his feet to move forward.As I mentioned in 228,Shyam's words " "Khushiji, iss golmol ke chakkar ko todiye, aur apne khayalon ko alag ki jiye aur phir sochiye"? are applying on him and this whole episode showing his confused, conflicted, and quizzical side at each step in between his heart and mind..He knows for sure Khushi's concerns and cares were so genuine but he is getting entangled in his own web of painted pictures of her which is making him flummoxed and ambiguous ever than before.He has patches of bandage which can't cover his whole wound.Khushi took care of his office matters regarding with "Sethis"...,his throat ,and covered him from Nani and Anjali.This much info he is processing when his heart shows him her innocent and caring side that she can't even think to commit anything against his sister but his mind directs him otherwise because he has seen Khushi and Shyam together after Heer Ranjha  which triggered his heart to pin her down.That toned down by her silence and absence and his heart calmed down with her glimpse after two days.Now he knows her concerns but he is equating em with her "swami avatar" but his heart beats for her true and genuine care..Excellent nuances and acting of Barun made me spell bounded and helped me decoding his war within a lot in this epi.

loved the way you described his turbulence and quandary.

1-Triquetra ,which always remains in between Arnav-Khushi and Anjali because three of these are bonded together tightly and Anjali is the epicenter who always keeps this accord together in all weathers.

2-But there is another temporary Triquetra Arnav-Khushi-Shyam [outsider] because here Khushi is the epicenter but according to Arnav's brain he is the center because he is fighting with two of them Khushi and Shyam because they want to ruin his Di's life together.Arnav is tackling Shyam in his way till Shaym's next move but his judgments against Khushi are proving wrong.All of his shrewdness is making him damn confused and putting his intelligent aside in understanding Khushi's innocence .

as much as he wanted to deny the terrace scene a new MU occured between them to stretch the MU. during his staying in GH he was getting closer to Khushi, but that gift wrap in shyam's name made him acrimonious again. Really the cvs stretched the MU too much. I became frustrated. I think if Barun wouldn't take leave for movie they would continue the MU more.

~"The greatest conflicts are not between two people but between one person and himself."~ Garth Brooks

Anjali is the one who binds their accord as always and today she tells him how Khushi took care of him all night and the moment Anjali mentioned - "Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai", Arnav couldn't match his eyes with Anjali's.A lot of emotions like bewilderment, confusion, confliction, anger and slyness were lingering in these seconds on his face over Khushi's acts .He was amazed to know that his Di has not only accepted Khushi but also approved too.But He knows the girl ,his Di loves is after her husband.He also has seen Khushi and Shyaam's encounter twice, he is aware of her taking care of his family and Anjali, now he knows she has taken care of him and he also has experienced that Khushi knows deeply the meaning of his silence and managed to convey the message he wanted to. All these factors are enough to challenge his intelligence as Khushi said"baazi tou palat gayei kyuonkeh fadak tou aapko pdta hai, pyar,mohabbat,ishq se..." and now he has to change the game plan to come out of this confused circle and keep her on her toes to justify his actions.

Anjali always loved Khushi. Remember after Shyam's revelation, nani said to Khushi that Anjali always wanted her as Arnav's wife.

1st Triquetra Arnav -Anjali-Khushi  is getting over shadowed by 2nd Triquetra Arnav-Khushi- Shyam here. I am going to join couple of scenes here to get the bottom of this.Anjali's words," humare Chote apno ki pareshani ko door karne keh liye jhoot bhi bol sakte hain." [our Chote can lie for the ppl he cares for] ... are showing her sister's concerns to him without knowing the reality of Arnav's relation with Khushi or his own equation with Khushi from which he is very much unaware of too.His interaction with his Di is totally different than his Khushi.Anjali is his sister and Khushi is the one who is after his Di's marriage.He can't forget the Shyam and Khushi's created image in his mind"Chup gaya hai..."[It has been printed] ...But still he can't hide showing his Right , Command, Dominance, and Control over Khushi.

Pondering connected Dots: Payesh Mehndi when he comes late and became ecstatic seeing Khushi worried for him and turns the table to relieve her from that worrisome avatar"Tou tumhain kya fadak padta hai."[Why does it matter to you]..and her abruptly confessing her concerns makes the luckiest man of this planet.."Fadak padta hai..."[It matters.]...But he answers his Di in a totally different way by keeping his hawking eyes at his prey "waise acha  hua main gaya, pata toh chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai"[It's good to know how much I've been missed by going away]...His approach towards different people and situation is totally different.

good observation.

We can see this in future too when his anger remembering Shyam's words and Anjali's stubbornness to bring him back makes him to break vase but when Khushi comes he calms down just by her presence.Even connect this with his interaction as a child to his mother by breaking the Rose plant and all.He reacts according to his situation with different emotions and with his pure heart.Right now Khushi is not standing at that purity pledge for him and he will react differently and that exactly happened but Anjali is the foundation of their relation and today again her advice is making him not only confused and but also conflicted with his unaccepted emotions which only can see her purity from all sides.

Anjali is too important for him. He ponders her words, her wishes, her POV tremendously. No wonder why he was bearing that nefarious fellow; just because of his sister.

When Khushi came with the tea, Arnav remembered Anjali's praised words ""Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai" [I am happy you have selected the perfect partner for yourself for whom your health and care is the upmost duty]...He hated to see his Di approval for this gal who asked her hubby to leave her.His emotions change right away and I loved seeing him gulping , folding the paper like he is folding his vulnerability in his shrewdness by gulping his slightest guilt.👏He has to keep playing with these two ppl who are after his Di.But he is making Khushi confused more than ever ,YES he wants to keep her sparring with him forever so she has a chance to make mistake "kitte dinno se janti ho mujhe"[since how long you've known me]... and he can take over this whole situation and honestly I felt for this poor soul here who is sinking in this shallow sand without any straw to hold on to.

Symbolism and connection:Here comes his slip, his fall this morning right after waking up... He knew and observed her care and concern for him but he dejected himself from that and kept her at the same spot that she is a betrayal and actor and that's all.I absolutely don't blame him.He is 200% right in his way of thinking.

He wants Khushi to believe that he won this round because  he was tired of her overdose  of her LOVE. He knows Khushi's concern was real but the epicenter of his anger is Anjali who is unaware of Khushi's the fact that Anjali is unaware of Khushi astute nature. Barun's expressions  and my Psychology  boring classes paid off here to understand the real meaning of his actions . Love Love Love Barun today and that's why I said it was his epi.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav's statement to Khushi -"Pehele yeh bataao, poori raat pareshaan hokar kaisa lagta hai? Kaisa laga bina galti kiye guilty feel karna", .[How does it feel to be at guilt without doing anything wrong ? ...how do you feel staying up  all night being worried...haan] ...I love this dialogue of Arnav  because this is what he was trying since yesterday, to make her feel that her actions always hurt him . He wanted her to realize how her actions since guest house incident were making him restless and at the top she never gave him a chance to justify himself.The resignation day Khushi's words "aap haarte bahut bure hain Mr. Raizada, kyunki haarne ke baad bhi aap yeh nehin manenge ki galti aapki thi". But did she ever let him explain.

But he also equivocated and prevaricated a lot. His incessant rebuttal made Khushi  judgmental. every time he said, you meant nothing, koi phadak nahi padta, choti aukat larki, tumhare jaise larki, greedy and all, what i'm sure he never meant that way. so I can't blame Khushi as well. He was extremely bipolar and complex. and Khushi is too simple and straight.

Then Teej and the store room, all these places he tried to clear his side but she didn't let him.He has spent many nights up with guilt .Even the night his heart first time got his beat , or the night when she was being tortured being engaged with Shyam.But the most torturous on , their wedding night when she was in shattered state by the pool without guilt and he was on the recliner with the guilt.

She didn't let him say cause she couldn't trust him, who was none but a rakshas. Just see what he did to her since they met, he confined her without listening to her plea, he spread the video footage in whole area,compelled her to leave her home town, he made her fall from upstairs and put her life in stake in the guest house. How could she believe such monster.  

I love Khushi who is more determined to continue "Swami, pyar , ishq,mohabbat " act. I don't blame this girl who was ready to be hungry and punish herself for her actions  but ends up having biscuit talk with Lakhmiji 😆.How can any one blame her for her irritations over this confused and conflicted nature guy.At least not me...

already told lot about it above. 

Now when Anjali took him to her room and explained him to meet the eye of his real action vs shrewd action.She took him to the ride which always makes him emotional.She reminded him how he lied to her for making her feel better and  my grabber is his worry over Anjali's words " iss liye keh hum jante hain tum Khushiji ko iss tarah se" where he stopped her right in the middle with the fear that she might know about their marriage.Barun's expressions throughout that scene are mind blowing, simply fantabulous.

.Pondering connected dots:This scene took me straight to the night when Anjali met with an accident .He was totally shattered and devastated but that day Anjali's advice made him come out from his flirty shrewdness to embrace the courage to just follow the rhythm of his heart,towards his LOVE ""Hum jisse sabse ziada pyaar karte hain usey kabhi door jaane nahin dena chahiye, kisi bhi halaat main".[ We never let that person go away in any situation ,the one we love the most.] and that...

Today, the same way Anjali helps him to meet his own eye in front of the mirror"Isse pata chalta hai tumhein Khushiji ka kitna khayal hai aur kitna, yeh toh shayad tum bhi nahin jaante chote", Arnav couldn't meet his eyes in the mirror because he knows, he has hurt and crushed Khushi's innocent heart one more time. He knows her concerns for him are genuine and real and her eyes never lie to him , NEVER... Anjali one more time showed him the way towards her, towards his own heart to meet this confusion and confliction within and again one name slips through his concerned voice "Khushi" without whom he can't live.

so true

awesome connection. 

Pause here: Loved the mirror use and reflections here. Especially the one where Arnav turns back to the mirror and remembers the  FBs of Khushi's concern and how he buried her concerns in her fake acting to shatter her pure soul. Love when he lowers his eyes for being so ashamed of his actions. Now he will use "Shyam's words to dissect each situation to dilute his confusion and to solve his confliction and that will help him later when he will be away from Khushi in abducted hands.

wow, what a keen observation!👏

Symbolism and connection: The glass is broken on Arnav' side which refers broken accords in his life since from his past and that is so beautifully shown here.His past is full of it but he is trying hard to keep his Di's life intact but his own is still shattered as his own shadow is at the top of broken glass [Sohara this is for you],but Anjali's words"nahin jane daina chahiye" is going to mend his over time and he will never let her go no matter what.

thank you.😃

Other side on a light note, Mamiji is slowly slowly accepting her son's happiness and giving them space while these two are coming closer physically every time but how much by heart ,that is a different story.

Loved the kitchen scene for two reasons, 

1-Anjali and Payal were both worried for their siblings and Anjali witnessed Khushi's genuine concern which remains always there even when she resents her later .

2-If Khushi was in the middle of these pillars and is the pillar herself keeping these two safe , standing at their positions , married and happy and all 👏

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtp4s5_arnav-khushi-love-scene-276-arnav-lies_shortfilms

It was an absolute delight to read your cognitive analysis.
You are so right, it was indeed Barun's episode. he was beyond excellent emoting his expressions. really such a fine actor he is!
Thanks for the interpretation of the broken glass thing. But contemplate keenly, whose life is shattered, anjali or arnav? Arnav's life was tough, but after Khushi's entry his life is rock solid with love. Now look at Anjali, she was ensconced by her brother since the day of their parent's demise, but her life is more fragile than Arnav.
All the blue lines I loved most.
my comments are in purple.
The edits are stupendous.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
want to say something about the natak and mirror scene of 230.

bhoolbhulaiya. 

it's in lucknow, but i am getting a sense of being pulled into a maze here, the writers are perhaps in it and want to pull me in. 

the first time round i didn't understand what was really happening, i did think he had pretended, yet knowing asr, i could not believe it.

then he got "caught" by di and i was almost relieved. i decided this was a lovely way of showing us asr's nuances... and never wondered why it never became one of my favourite scenes... 

this time round, again i felt a discomfort... ignored it... got busy thinking instead of feeling.

then sabi wrote that lovely take of hers. how she understood the scene. he was actually trying to get back at khushi... or so he thought, but his subconscious was acting here really, making sure his loved one did not feel guilt.

highly possible.

but to me the question is, is this asr at all? and haven't i seen much better writing to reveal asr's many facets.

he is a guy who acts swiftly once his mind is made up. minimum fuss is his way. the ruse with chacha ji, quick and deadly, just a couple of looks and two sentences... bas.

thappads to moolrajani (that his name?) and the "compensation" all in 20 seconds i think.

mami. what an absolutely beautiful, smart, asr like revelation of his tender heart... one line, one look, a necklace sent with di... i melted when i saw that, you knew of a deep large heart without much fuss, just a few telling shots.

bandagement, that compelling need to make sure she's ok... and he goes right ahead and acts on it. 

when he realised he had this feeling for khushi, he was at her door, upstaging nk, in no time and flirting with her headily.

and on the terrace, he sees, feels, gets into thinking and action, all fast, no dithering and procrastinating... and when he tells her what she must do, it is so asr. direct, hard hitting, no nonsense.

he says during holi that their dhadkane have become one. he did not forget. he knows he loves her, but he fights it.

he also knew the hamesha hamesha of heer ranjha was not dialogue, it was how he felt... the shot of him picking up the earring said so so much. part of him she is, he loves her, but she is not true... the pain in him. which leads him to lie... not because he does not know.

it is a conflicted emotion, but there is awareness of this emotion.

i can quite understand why asr might want to put khushi's mind at rest regarding him being unwell. i think the man does not like fuss, does not like to bother people, especially those he loves, and he really can't handle all the feelings of that night in their dark, intimate space, plus khsuhi's feeling guilty, contrite... he really does not like to see her as anything but her sassy self, we have seen this before...

so yes, i can quite see him coming up with a plan to make her feel okay... it might even be pretending he was fine and she has fallen for his trick.

but i see him not doing so much drama... i see him simply throwing a line at her, like, "don't get taken in by the whole thing, i was fine... it was payback. look up the meaning in the dictionary," before leaving for work. di could have told khushi all about his way of making those he loves feel less guilty, feel ok. 

there really was no need for so much natak. and he is in no need of being told "this shows how much you love khushi..." i wish writers remembered, this is asr, a guy who makes an assessment of a thing, understands it his own way and rarely forgets what he has assessed.

from the moment he has heard his dhadkane and connected it to khushi, you cannot run away from the fact that he knows faraq kyun padta hai. (when we come to him telling di that he did not love khushi when he married her, we will rave about this point 😆.)

yes, the wrong assessment of a situation puts the whole feeling into hell... but he does love kkgsr and does not need his sister to tell him that. and to reveal his nature, better methods have been used, they felt more asr. this felt very anjali to me. why it was done i don't know, but since i spend so much time here, felt the need to be honest about this.

anyway, ha ha, it was all a bit too sweet for diabetic me.

edit: and i confess, abjectly admit, i was quite enamoured of this scene when i saw it the first time and realised how anjali made him see things in front of a mirror... even this time, i was quite prepared to be delighted... i perhaps was too which is why my take was what it was... the issue of pehchaan remains valid for me, it's about knowing their inner drives and motivations, but there was this feeling back of mind... till suddenly i felt it was too forced, not really asr, nor ipk writing for asr. if you like the scene, just ignore my bakbak, it's a pov, that is all.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Aarwen,

I am spell bound... amazed.. speechless.. floored...

Those underlined are some of the BEST lines I have read for this man... and I read many.. some exclusive ASR writers who wouldn't pen anything but for this man...

I am completely blown away by the simplicity yet the profundity of your writing.. without being flowery you hit the chord to such a perfection that I am still reeling... Sorry for this profuse flattery.. May be I am just glad to have come across you.. your writings.. another one who perceives this man the way writers intended him to be...

I have nothing more to say about the episode.. Even I was super confused when I watched.. of his intentions... but on that pool side, my heart thoroughly went to Khushi, who just wouldn't understand.. has no clue.. this man is indeed complex.. she perhaps can not fathom neither the depths... nor his uncanny ways to mask his love.

It was indeed pleasing to see Anjali.. some anchor when these two are perhaps wandering in hurt and pain..

Loved it AArwen.. thanks and keep writing..

Arwen I have to totally agree with what Horizon said.  Brilliant just brilliant!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Ladies, Sohara, Faiqa, and Indi, very brilliant and very long analysis' that I have quietly and finally had a chance to read!  Thnx Indi and Faiqa for your comments on my 229.  Btw great song by Celine !  
Anyway, at the farm with limited access and going to bed early.  
Got to milk the cows early...
just kidding.  
Muahhh xxxooo.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Dear Ladies, thanks for reading my 229, Indi and Faiqa, and your lovely comments.

Sohara, Indi and Faiqa brilliant 230, very long analysis but wonderful to read...it has been so long.

Anyway at the farm, have limited access to the net.  going to bed early got to get up to milk the cows...

Just kidding!!!😆

Muahhh
xoxoxo
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
hi cyn,

good to see you. may i place my order for some of that fresh stuff.

thanks for reading... mine was long and all over the place. just above have happily muttered, nah 230 too contrived, hyuk hyuk.

see ya.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indi di up above what you wrote very interesting. Has got me thinking... Thoughts leading where not yet sure.. Yes sometimes somethings just won't feel right. And very rarely can someone else make it feel right. They can make it feel sensible but the sahi comes from within. Thanks for pouring it all out. Can't tell you how much I wait to hear everything you have to say.
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
thanks, aarwen,

but don't trust me too much... 😆 i get carried away, read things upside down... stuff. at this point, a funny ache for a show that gave me much, yet never got the treatment it deserved. the sheer waste of potential... ah well.

my outlet... mad fan fiction. 🤣 

and i absolutely look forward to your thoughts. they are sharp and the writing so full of energy and tight. lovely. have read 231... will comment once i get back home. think i should watch the episode once.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 230

Metamorphosis...

Titliya ,Sanka Devi, Parmehwari and all, Buaji gave these names to Khushi but if you ponder upon,all of these are associated with transformation ,a metamorphosis process .Butterfly , different crazy layers for survival and Parmeshwari as Parvati ,Devi Maiya with tiger next to it to control the transformation of nature for bringing new colors everyday by opening layers upon layers.All these are bringing changes in Arnav's layered nature and today's epi is showing that.Today's epi is my King's episode whose shrewd and killer attitude along with his varying emotions showed the real meaning of this story to me.Barun is simply maginificent...

"Kuch rishte ajeeb bandhan main bandhe hote hai"...[Some relations have a strange bond] ...Khushi will understand the pull of this later but he is realizing it today.  Trust Binding accords need the link of trust but these walls are shaking with Arnav's fall.His trust on Khushi is shaking his feet to move forward.As I mentioned in 228,Shyam's words " "Khushiji, iss golmol ke chakkar ko todiye, aur apne khayalon ko alag ki jiye aur phir sochiye"? are applying on him and this whole episode showing his confused, conflicted, and quizzical side at each step in between his heart and mind..He knows for sure Khushi's concerns and cares were so genuine but he is getting entangled in his own web of painted pictures of her which is making him flummoxed and ambiguous ever than before.He has patches of bandage which can't cover his whole wound.Khushi took care of his office matters regarding with "Sethis"...,his throat ,and covered him from Nani and Anjali.This much info he is processing when his heart shows him her innocent and caring side that she can't even think to commit anything against his sister but his mind directs him otherwise because he has seen Khushi and Shyam together after Heer Ranjha  which triggered his heart to pin her down.That toned down by her silence and absence and his heart calmed down with her glimpse after two days.Now he knows her concerns but he is equating em with her "swami avatar" but his heart beats for her true and genuine care..Excellent nuances and acting of Barun made me spell bounded and helped me decoding his war within a lot in this epi.

1-Triquetra ,which always remains in between Arnav-Khushi and Anjali because three of these are bonded together tightly and Anjali is the epicenter who always keeps this accord together in all weathers.

2-But there is another temporary Triquetra Arnav-Khushi-Shyam [outsider] because here Khushi is the epicenter but according to Arnav's brain he is the center because he is fighting with two of them Khushi and Shyam because they want to ruin his Di's life together.Arnav is tackling Shyam in his way till Shaym's next move but his judgments against Khushi are proving wrong.All of his shrewdness is making him damn confused and putting his intelligent aside in understanding Khushi's innocence .

~"The greatest conflicts are not between two people but between one person and himself."~ Garth Brooks

Anjali is the one who binds their accord as always and today she tells him how Khushi took care of him all night and the moment Anjali mentioned - "Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai", Arnav couldn't match his eyes with Anjali's.A lot of emotions like bewilderment, confusion, confliction, anger and slyness were lingering in these seconds on his face over Khushi's acts .He was amazed to know that his Di has not only accepted Khushi but also approved too.But He knows the girl ,his Di loves is after her husband.He also has seen Khushi and Shyaam's encounter twice, he is aware of her taking care of his family and Anjali, now he knows she has taken care of him and he also has experienced that Khushi knows deeply the meaning of his silence and managed to convey the message he wanted to. All these factors are enough to challenge his intelligence as Khushi said"baazi tou palat gayei kyuonkeh fadak tou aapko pdta hai, pyar,mohabbat,ishq se..." and now he has to change the game plan to come out of this confused circle and keep her on her toes to justify his actions.

1st Triquetra Arnav -Anjali-Khushi  is getting over shadowed by 2nd Triquetra Arnav-Khushi- Shyam here. I am going to join couple of scenes here to get the bottom of this.Anjali's words," humare Chote apno ki pareshani ko door karne keh liye jhoot bhi bol sakte hain." [our Chote can lie for the ppl he cares for] ... are showing her sister's concerns to him without knowing the reality of Arnav's relation with Khushi or his own equation with Khushi from which he is very much unaware of too.His interaction with his Di is totally different than his Khushi.Anjali is his sister and Khushi is the one who is after his Di's marriage.He can't forget the Shyam and Khushi's created image in his mind"Chup gaya hai..."[It has been printed] ...But still he can't hide showing his Right , Command, Dominance, and Control over Khushi.

Pondering connected Dots: Payesh Mehndi when he comes late and became ecstatic seeing Khushi worried for him and turns the table to relieve her from that worrisome avatar"Tou tumhain kya fadak padta hai."[Why does it matter to you]..and her abruptly confessing her concerns makes the luckiest man of this planet.."Fadak padta hai..."[It matters.]...But he answers his Di in a totally different way by keeping his hawking eyes at his prey "waise acha  hua main gaya, pata toh chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai"[It's good to know how much I've been missed by going away]...His approach towards different people and situation is totally different.

We can see this in future too when his anger remembering Shyam's words and Anjali's stubbornness to bring him back makes him to break vase but when Khushi comes he calms down just by her presence.Even connect this with his interaction as a child to his mother by breaking the Rose plant and all.He reacts according to his situation with different emotions and with his pure heart.Right now Khushi is not standing at that purity pledge for him and he will react differently and that exactly happened but Anjali is the foundation of their relation and today again her advice is making him not only confused and but also conflicted with his unaccepted emotions which only can see her purity from all sides.

When Khushi came with the tea, Arnav remembered Anjali's praised words ""Humain khushi hai ke tumne apne liye eik aisa jeevan saathi chuna hai jiske liye tumhari sehat aur tumhara khayal rakhna sabse ziada zaroori hai" [I am happy you have selected the perfect partner for yourself for whom your health and care is the upmost duty]...He hated to see his Di approval for this gal who asked her hubby to leave her.His emotions change right away and I loved seeing him gulping , folding the paper like he is folding his vulnerability in his shrewdness by gulping his slightest guilt.He has to keep playing with these two ppl who are after his Di.But he is making Khushi confused more than ever ,YES he wants to keep her sparring with him forever so she has a chance to make mistake "kitte dinno se janti ho mujhe"[since how long you've known me]... and he can take over this whole situation and honestly I felt for this poor soul here who is sinking in this shallow sand without any straw to hold on to.

Symbolism and connection:Here comes his slip, his fall this morning right after waking up... He knew and observed her care and concern for him but he dejected himself from that and kept her at the same spot that she is a betrayal and actor and that's all.I absolutely don't blame him.He is 200% right in his way of thinking.

He wants Khushi to believe that he won this round because  he was tired of her overdose  of her LOVE. He knows Khushi's concern was real but the epicenter of his anger is Anjali who is unaware of Khushi's the fact that Anjali is unaware of Khushi astute nature. Barun's expressions  and my Psychology  boring classes paid off here to understand the real meaning of his actions . Love Love Love Barun today and that's why I said it was his epi.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav's statement to Khushi -"Pehele yeh bataao, poori raat pareshaan hokar kaisa lagta hai? Kaisa laga bina galti kiye guilty feel karna", .[How does it feel to be at guilt without doing anything wrong ? ...how do you feel staying up  all night being worried...haan] ...I love this dialogue of Arnav  because this is what he was trying since yesterday, to make her feel that her actions always hurt him . He wanted her to realize how her actions since guest house incident were making him restless and at the top she never gave him a chance to justify himself.The resignation day Khushi's words "aap haarte bahut bure hain Mr. Raizada, kyunki haarne ke baad bhi aap yeh nehin manenge ki galti aapki thi". But did she ever let him explain.

Then Teej and the store room, all these places he tried to clear his side but she didn't let him.He has spent many nights up with guilt .Even the night his heart first time got his beat , or the night when she was being tortured being engaged with Shyam.But the most torturous on , their wedding night when she was in shattered state by the pool without guilt and he was on the recliner with the guilt.

I love Khushi who is more determined to continue "Swami, pyar , ishq,mohabbat " act. I don't blame this girl who was ready to be hungry and punish herself for her actions  but ends up having biscuit talk with Lakhmiji .How can any one blame her for her irritations over this confused and conflicted nature guy.At least not me... 

Now when Anjali took him to her room and explained him to meet the eye of his real action vs shrewd action.She took him to the ride which always makes him emotional.She reminded him how he lied to her for making her feel better and  my grabber is his worry over Anjali's words " iss liye keh hum jante hain tum Khushiji ko iss tarah se" where he stopped her right in the middle with the fear that she might know about their marriage. Barun's expressions throughout that scene are mind blowing, simply fantabulous.

.Pondering connected dots:This scene took me straight to the night when Anjali met with an accident .He was totally shattered and devastated but that day Anjali's advice made him come out from his flirty shrewdness to embrace the courage to just follow the rhythm of his heart,towards his LOVE ""Hum jisse sabse ziada pyaar karte hain usey kabhi door jaane nahin dena chahiye, kisi bhi halaat main".[ We never let that person go away in any situation ,the one we love the most.] and that...

Today, the same way Anjali helps him to meet his own eye in front of the mirror"Isse pata chalta hai tumhein Khushiji ka kitna khayal hai aur kitna, yeh toh shayad tum bhi nahin jaante chote", Arnav couldn't meet his eyes in the mirror because he knows, he has hurt and crushed Khushi's innocent heart one more time. He knows her concerns for him are genuine and real and her eyes never lie to him , NEVER... Anjali one more time showed him the way towards her, towards his own heart to meet this confusion and confliction within and again one name slips through his concerned voice "Khushi" without whom he can't live.

Pause here: Loved the mirror use and reflections here. Especially the one where Arnav turns back to the mirror and remembers the  FBs of Khushi's concern and how he buried her concerns in her fake acting to shatter her pure soul. Love when he lowers his eyes for being so ashamed of his actions. Now he will use "Shyam's words to dissect each situation to dilute his confusion and to solve his confliction and that will help him later when he will be away from Khushi in abducted hands.

Symbolism and connection: The glass is broken on Arnav' side which refers broken accords in his life since from his past and that is so beautifully shown here.His past is full of it but he is trying hard to keep his Di's life intact but his own is still shattered as his own shadow is at the top of broken glass [Sohara this is for you],but Anjali's words"nahin jane daina chahiye" is going to mend his over time and he will never let her go no matter what.

Other side on a light note, Mamiji is slowly slowly accepting her son's happiness and giving them space while these two are coming closer physically every time but how much by heart ,that is a different story.

Loved the kitchen scene for two reasons, 

1-Anjali and Payal were both worried for their siblings and Anjali witnessed Khushi's genuine concern which remains always there even when she resents her later .

2-If Khushi was in the middle of these pillars and is the pillar herself keeping these two safe , standing at their positions , married and happy and all 

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtp4s5_arnav-khushi-love-scene-276-arnav-lies_shortfilms

faiqa,

lovely explanations, and i am sure a hundred and one percent accurate. very deep thinking, yeah, boring psycho classes sure paid off. 😆

and i couldn't agree with you more that barun was fascinating in this episode... a whole range of complex feelings. he loves her, he is suspicious of her, he wants her, he wants to drive her away, he wants to see her back to normal... he hates the thought she is blaming herself... so many things he shows... and his need for control too as he loses all control.

but somehow, this episode felt wrong to me... that too elaborate set up to show things about him and all that... there was an anjali touch to it... not really asr. i have written up there somewhere what my discomfort was. i love his mirror shots, i adore his gritty self questioning and doubts and things... but here... i can't buy that his sister had to show him how much he cares about khushi... yes, he may not know she has become as important as his sister to him... but he will figure that out.

in the feelings arena, he actually i believe has a stronger understanding, because he is internally more aligned, more honest. he is also extremely intelligent. a synthesis process goes on in him, when a whole lot of stimuli hit, and he comes to his own conclusions... he has time and again been right too, building this empire from scratch.

he has been wrong about shyam and the reasons for the terrace... but that is about being human, not being less perceptive about emotions.

... because he gets feelings and their nature, without anyone having to explain anything to him, one day, he will just accept all his love and give it too without demanding an explanation... he will rave and rant, but he will love her and believe her without any proof. 

i loved barun though and that i will be happy happy with.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

Aarwen,

I am spell bound... amazed.. speechless.. floored...

Those underlined are some of the BEST lines I have read for this man... and I read many.. some exclusive ASR writers who wouldn't pen anything but for this man...

I am completely blown away by the simplicity yet the profundity of your writing.. without being flowery you hit the chord to such a perfection that I am still reeling... Sorry for this profuse flattery.. May be I am just glad to have come across you.. your writings.. another one who perceives this man the way writers intended him to be...

I have nothing more to say about the episode.. Even I was super confused when I watched.. of his intentions... but on that pool side, my heart thoroughly went to Khushi, who just wouldn't understand.. has no clue.. this man is indeed complex.. she perhaps can not fathom neither the depths... nor his uncanny ways to mask his love.

It was indeed pleasing to see Anjali.. some anchor when these two are perhaps wandering in hurt and pain..

Loved it AArwen.. thanks and keep writing..

Thanks a lot Horizon. Coming from someone whom i think herself writes so well.. am floored too 😳 .
Sometimes wizards, sometimes vampires, sometimes heroes from the classics, have read and thought about their characters a lot, but this show has got me to try writing 😲. I also really like Arnav as a character. And before joining IF reading what everyone wrote here about him I started really understanding even more about him somehow. Am very happy you liked everything I had to say. Again thank you so much.
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago