Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Debarati7

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..You brought Sirish for Sirish and not for SRK??SRK was not nice..but salman is very nice..Even if does all the things that Shahrukh does..Hats of to you and your arguments..Carry on..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ bold Read my comments again dear I made it in blue text in case you missed it. see I never said anything about who is nicer. what I stated is what he did. this is what wrote. what SRK did wasn't nice.dont try to put words into my mouth. Edited by KifPaulholic - 10 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

I think you are mixing us up here. I'm the one said I'm srk fan and I don't have a problem going there with you. vaise when and where did I bashed srk? I stated a fact here.. you bash salman all the time, and say I'm not bashing just stating facts, but heyy how does that matter? when Salman basher/haters kare toh Raasleela. hum kare toh character dheela.πŸ˜†

And your bringing SRK on a Salman topic was stating a fact..You brought his name just to bash him buddy..admit it..I do it ..i admit it.. but u hide in calling yourself an SRK fanπŸ˜†You leave it buddy..I cant arue with you..πŸ˜†..
@bold..this is one of the most abused lines on IF..jab kuch nhi hota bolne ko..ye bol do..πŸ˜†
Sophz thumbnail

See..although i dont get your logic of "because Salman is bashed more I will support Salman"..Everything that we are talking about came out in the media..so call it rumour call it truth..these things will never fade..
I am just saying that this was a Salman topic..I made a random comment..I have rights to do it ..isnt it..And you brought SRK there for no reason..I didn't even get what u implied at first..So I dont see myself doing anything wrong here..

and no one is stopping you from making those comments! Just like we are making comments about SRK but you are getting all defensive. 

Debarati7 thumbnail

@ bold Read my comments again dear I made it in blue text in case you missed it. see I never said anything about who is nicer. what I stated is what he did. this is what wrote. what SRK did wasn't nice.dont try to put words into my mouth.

Who is putting words in your mouth..You are already saying so many things that you are getting confused..πŸ˜†
Chalo maan Liya..SRK is very bad..not nice at all..you were the eye witness when he slapped Sirish..Happy..πŸ˜†..End It..i cant argue with you..

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Mithoon should have been in BB. Sallu ki band baja deta.

na wanha ki bashing gohar - kushal ke liye reserved thi , bhot band bazi  dono ki πŸ˜†
Debarati7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophz

and no one is stopping you from making those comments! Just like we are making comments about SRK but you are getting all defensive. 

On a thread related to Salman??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Rest in Peace Logic..
Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

And your bringing SRK on a Salman topic was stating a fact..You brought his name just to bash him buddy..admit it..I do it ..i admit it.. but u hide in calling yourself an SRK fanπŸ˜†You leave it buddy..I cant arue with you..πŸ˜†..
@bold..this is one of the most abused lines on IF..jab kuch nhi hota bolne ko..ye bol do..πŸ˜†

so now you tell me who's fan I can be? I'm so glad I don't need your permission for that varna mera kiya hota bhai.I never bashed SRK. but I guess you would love me to. I'm SRK fan I don't think I need anyone's approval for that. I guess I'm done arguing here so good day. Edited by KifPaulholic - 10 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail

so now you tell me who's fan I can be? I'm so glad I don't need your permission for that varna mera kiya hota bhai.I never bashed SRK. but I guess you would love me to. I'm SRK fan I don't think I need anyone's approval for that. I guess I'm done agreeing here so good day.

No you dont need my approval..Why would you ..But you are the only SRK fan I saw who deliberately brought his name just to bash him on a Salman thread..
@bold: you just did today..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..that too for no reason..
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

No you dont need my approval..Why would you ..But you are the only SRK fan I saw who deliberately brought his name just to bash him on a Salman thread..
@bold: you just did today..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..that too for no reason..

congrats to me I guess then.πŸ˜† I think we are done here buddy. Edited by KifPaulholic - 10 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail

congrats to me I guess. I think we are done here buddy.

@bold..Do you see the brown?..I said that two quotes back..πŸ˜†I am done arguing with you 1 page back🀣