Mithoon and Salman get into verbal spat at award show

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

At a recently held award function there was a war of words between Salman Khan and singer-composer Mithoon Sharma; an altercation which was witnessed by hundreds, including Bollywood's A-list. The actor, who was hosting the show, interrupted Mithoon's acceptance speech to point to a piece of paper stuck to his backside. 

This did not go down well with Mithoon who was onstage to accept an award for the song ' Tum hi ho meri aashiqui' from 'Aashiqui 2'. He shot back saying that this was bound to happen thanks to the dull evening and Salman's long speeches. Salman flew into a rage and ordered Mithoon out, saying, "Chal jaa. Nikal yahan se." Then Mithun fired the salvo: "Sir, main aap se nahin darta."

READ: Salman Khan fights back his tears on the set of DID

An eyewitness said, "Salman's prank backfired totally. He looked very flustered. This was the last thing he expected. Nobody challenges Salman Khan like that in public. Seeing that the situation was snowballing into an ugly incident, Salman went up to Mithoon and hugged him lightly."

ALSO READ: It's taken time for people to know Salman is a good guy: Sajid Nadiadwala 
Despite the spat, Mithoon looked calm and Salman too continued hosting the show as if nothing had happened. When contacted, Mithoon said, "I didn't tell Salman that he was boring us with his speeches. I cannot say that to any senior actor like Salman."

However, Mithoon did not deny that Salman did direct him to leave the stage or that he retorted by saying that he is not scared of the star.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophz thumbnail
Yeah I don't believe this!
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mithoon i am watching u son !

Edited by KARAN888 - 10 years ago
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahesh Bhatt doesn't care about Sallu. So, Mithoon won't be jobless till he keeps on making good music.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ab yeh kya hain ðŸ˜† I thought they were talking about Mithun da 😆

The fact that they mention that Mithoon told Salman off for boring speeches etc. even though he denied is funny 😆

Anyways, I hope it was all masti mazaak and not an actual spat  I'm glad there are/were no hard feelings if this article actually rings true. 😊

Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mithoon should have been in BB. Sallu ki band baja deta.
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mithoon Sharma..get ready for 50 calls in the midnight noww😆 Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago
Sophz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debarati7

Mithoon Sharma..get ready for 50 calls in the midnight noww😆

It's better than getting Slapped ðŸ˜‰
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
since saifai event , sallu is losing it day by day.
UsernameLoading thumbnail
chalo at least sanju baba taught bhai one good thing-gaphla karne ke baad jaadu ki jhappi dena ka re mamu