Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

So Alia the Kapoor lad etc got snubbed at these awards so whoever didn’t win at filmfare won here lol 😂 it’s like industry is divided into parts. Rani gets an award vanga Srk etc and they attend these awards too whereas they don’t the other besides Rani but in other category . Well since she got something here. Hmmm 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

That’s good for him. Not any less than 3,480 people posted today that yesterday was more credible than FF. So Vanga has the credibility and he wins the day 🏆 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That’s good for him. Not any less than 3,480 people posted today that yesterday was more credible than FF. So Vanga has the credibility and he wins the day 🏆 

I think these shows bogus  they just to prob up egos. Never even heard on this show lol. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Dadasaheb Phalke award was actually a prestigious award, it wasn't a sham like Filmfare and the other Gutka awards, but then they just decided to cash on the late director's name and maake it a full fledged show and be lame as the other shows.

Anywho, apparently Vanga is a good director, especially when it comes to sound design, action and technicalities (mujhe nahi pata coz I took Bebo's advice and am avoiding his movies)  

Also, post Filmfare, I do think all award function organisers will try to look more credible.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Anywho, apparently Vanga is a good director, especially when it comes to sound design, action and technicalities

my favorite Kabir Singh had dialogues taken from white people movies smiley36

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

"snubbed" 😂 btw all these awards sucks. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Largely south Indian crew which delivered massive hits last year was snubbed at Filmfare.

Nayanthara and Anirudh didn't even get a nomination, these are superstars of their industry making debut in Bollywood but Filmfare chose to ignore them because they'd rather be Kapoor Family Christmas Dinner than a Bollywood event

Even Rashmika wasn't nominated 

https://x.com/BollyTellyBuzz/status/1760287327799201836?s=20

Edited by NoraSM - 2 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Dadasaheb Phalke award was actually a prestigious award, it wasn't a sham like Filmfare and the other Gutka awards, but then they just decided to cash on the late director's name and maake it a full fledged show and be lame as the other shows.

Anywho, apparently Vanga is a good director, especially when it comes to sound design, action and technicalities (mujhe nahi pata coz I took Bebo's advice and am avoiding his movies)  

Also, post Filmfare, I do think all award function organisers will try to look more credible.

It's not THE Dadasaheb Phalke Award which is the highest honor in India. These guys never had prestige to begin with. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

What I find strange is the name of Dadasaheb Phalke International Filmfestival, but I don't find information about a "festival"...can someone enlighten me?

Here is the list of the winners (did they forget Best Actress Critics?)

Best Actor

Shah Rukh Khan (Jawan)

Best Actress
Nayanthara (Jawan)

Best Actress
Rani Mukerji (Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway)

Best Director
Sandeep Reddy Vanga (Animal)

Best Actor (Critics)
Vicky Kaushal (Sam Bahadur)

Best Music Director
Anirudh Ravichander (Jawan)

Best Playback Singer (Male)
Varun Jain, (Tere Vaste from Zara Hatke Zara Bachke)

Best Actor in a Negative Role
Bobby Deol (Animal)

Best Actress in a Television Series
Rupali Ganguly (Anupamaa)

Best Actor in a Television Series
Neil Bhatt (Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin)

Television Series of the Year
Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Best Actress in a Web Series
Karishma Tanna (Scoop)

Outstanding Contribution to the Film Industry
Moushumi Chatterjee

Outstanding Contribution to the Music Industry
KJ Yesudas

Meanwhile, filmmaker Atlee, actor Shahid Kapoor and director duo Raj and DK were also awarded for their respective works in the year 2023.