Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Debarati7

No you dont need my approval..Why would you ..But you are the only SRK fan I saw who deliberately brought his name just to bash him on a Salman thread..
@bold: you just did today..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..that too for no reason..

OMG you are full of BS! You making it seem like bashing SRK is a crime πŸ˜† He's just a human so chill lady/man!!! So what SRK was brought up? you bringing Salman's past on this topic had nothing to do with it...

Everyone has the right to bash whoever they want, you certainly don't shy away from bashing Salman why are you trying to make her feel bad about SRK?...At least she is a better fan than you she can see faults in stars...unlike certain SRK fans who blindly follow him..
Edited by Sophz - 10 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: strawberrypiee

oh brother 😡

no offence pal but you are the BIGGEST Khan bootlicker on this forum! i have never seen such a bigger sycophant like you in my lifetime 😳 you are simply in a league of your own

@ bold Really? and since when do you know me to actually come to this conclusion. since Jan 4th. btw how long have you lived to actually see if there's bigger bootlicker and sycophant than me. 14 days? get a life buddy. Edited by KifPaulholic - 10 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophz

OMG you are full of BS! You making it seem like bashing SRK is a crime πŸ˜† He's just a human so chill lady/man!!! So what SRK was brought up? you bringing Salman's past on this topic had nothing to do with it...

Everyone has the right to bash whoever they want, you certainly don't shy away from bashing Salman why are you trying to make her feel bad about about SRK?...At least she is a better fan than you who can see faults in stars...unlike certain SRK fans who blindly follow him..

@bold mind your language please..i am being  very civil..would ask you to be the same if u want to argue...bashing SRK is not crime..Bringing him unnecessarily on a Salman topic is wrong..The topic was on Salman..i made a comment on Salman..that too was not bashing.. trust me if you call this bashing of Salman..then you have not seen it..
@ brown..You and her can see the faults only in SRK.. not your favourite Salman..
Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

@bold..Do you see the brown?..I said that two quotes back..πŸ˜†I am done arguing with you 1 page back🀣

but you still quoting after you said that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This singer is a joker

He needs to learn his AUKAT

Before he gets removed from bollywood permantently πŸ˜‰
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Pisa tower is falling down...falling down...falling down...Pisa tower is falling down...my fair ladies..
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

but you still quoting after you said that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Because you are doing it tooπŸ˜†..Ab reply to karna parega na..or u will feel bad(read:you will feel you are right)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣... I love Mithoon's music, now I've become a fan of Mithoon the person 😎... saalle ki chaddi utar di Mithoon ne 🀣
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

@bold mind your language please..i am being  very civil..would ask you to be the same if u want to argue...bashing SRK is not crime..Bringing him unnecessarily on a Salman topic is wrong..The topic was on Salman..i made a comment on Salman..that too was not bashing.. trust me if you call this bashing of Salman..then you have not seen it..
@ brown..You and her can see the faults only in SRK.. not your favourite Salman..

you do this in every salman thread. you bring deferent topic to bash him.now what do I call this hypocrisy at its best? or its fair when you do it with salman, but with SRK its a crime. yeah I think I'm gonna go with hypocrisy at its best.πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

This singer is a joker

He needs to learn his AUKAT

Before he gets removed from bollywood permantently πŸ˜‰

I know...aise choti aukaat wale logon ke liye BW is no place...damn these choti aukat wale log...Armaan ji.are u listening...u got a new fan πŸ˜›