FF:ONE DAY MARRIAGE#3:updt part 26

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

banner by laxshalovearshi😊

Thread 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90057178

PART 17:

Buaji: she has kept karwachauth fast for her husband, for you... 

Arnav looked at Buaji with a bit of guilt but then his ego and arrogance covered it up. He picked khushi and moved till door. Buaji was about to stop him that where he is taking khushi but he turned and said.

Arnav: I am taking my wife with me, to where she belongs?. And Dare not even think of stopping me.

Buaji thought something and stopped Arnav there only. She took steps towards Khushi and Arnav.

Buaji: I will not allow my Khushi to go with you. you are a stranger for us, don't know who you are, what your family is? How can I trust you with Khushi? No I will not allow you to take her with you. so you better leave her on her bed inside go  from here,

Arnav(with determined and stubborn attitude): why? why you will not allow me? right now I told you, who am I, I am Arnav Singh Raizada and if you wanna know more, switch on your TV, any business news, you will get to know me. And I will take my wife with me, PLEASE DON'T INTERFERE, I don't like people to poke their nose in my personal matters.

Buaji became angry with his reply and she bursted out her anger.

Buaji: then where were you, when she used to cry alone, thinking that she has done a sin by making a joke of marriage ritual, when she used to take care a a kid alone, when she thinks that she can never get a family, where were you then?

Arnav: listen, you are elder to me and you very well know that by stopping me to take her, her real home, you yourself destroying her life. When her husband, I am ready to take her with me, then whats the problem? Do you want her to spend the life crying? I guess NO. so you better, back off.  And don't stop me again, else I will forget that you are her relative and elder.

Buaji understood that he is someone who is someone with lots of power and arguing with him is of no use, but she was worried for Khushi that how will she react when she will get conscious and will found everything change around her. But her heart was still blessing her so that Khushi may get some strength.

Arnav placed Khushi who was still unconscious in his car's passenger's seat and tighten the seat belt and drove to RM. In the way only he called the doctor to reach RM as he don't want any delay to know what happened to Khushi. In 30 minutes he reached RM. He looked at Khushi with no expression on his face but his heart was feeling something. It is a mixture of rage, happiness, anger, satisfaction, relief with pain. He is confused that which emotion is dominant but still he presently know one thing and that is Khushi, who always seems to be something different, is his wife and he got the answer that why he feels something different around her, may be because of the bond that they unknowingly shared.

He picked her in his arms and stormed in RM. Everyone was present in the main hall getting treated by their husbands and preparing for the karwachauth puja, saw doctor coming. They were confused as no one among them called her. Doctor told them that Arnav told her to be here. This made Anjali very tensed that what happened to his chote! She was about to ask something when she and everyone present there saw Arnav at the main hall with a girl in his arms.

They all surrounded him and started shooting their questions.

Anjali: chote! Are you ok?

Nani: chote! Who is she?

Mami: Arnav? What  happened? Why you called the doctor and why is she like this?

Arnav looked at everyone and moved to his room and everyone with doctor followed. He placed Khushi on his bed and then asked the doctor to see her. Doctor checked Khushi and told him that it may be because of some stress or may be because of starvation. HP showed the doctor exit.

Arnav looked worried and everyone was so confused about what is happening around.

Nani: chote! What is all this? Who is she and what she is doing in your arms and here?

Arnav(looking at everyone): ok , she is khushi, your daughter in law. I mean my wife.

Anjali didn't said anything but just hugged him and kissed him on his forehead. But then when she looked at Khushi, she become worried..

Anjali: chote! But why she is like this?

Arnav(irritatingly loosing his tie):  I don't know. She is starving like you all. I hate it. I swear, I will make her eat when she wakes up.

Nani(with a smile): you made it Chote! I wanted to see your wife and she is in fornt of me. I am so happy and now I am ok, I don't feel anything bad around me.

Mami: we are talking just in the morning about her and she is in front of us. Well Arnav take care of her and I am going to see how much work your mamaji has completed. And ya call me if you need anything, don't bother Anjali.

Everyone left and Arnav sat on the bed near Khushi waiting for her to get in conscious as he very well know that she will definetly create some sort of scene but he was also ready to handle her in his own way, in ASR way.

After an hour, Khushi slowly opened her eyes and rubbed it and she still has some headache. She then remembered what all happened few hours before. Arnav came to her house and tolde her that he is her husband and he never divorced her and all those allegations on her. She again felt horrible and bad. Then her eyes went around to see the surroundings and realised that she is not in her buaji's house. She got scared and suddenly sat on the bed with scared face. She didn't noticed Arnav sitting at the corner.

Khushi: where am I? and how I reached here? I was in buaji's house. The how?

Khushi said in low voice to herself but this was very well heard by Arnav. " you are in you real home". This is what she got in reply. And she turned to look back to see the owner of this voice but she very well know who that could be and she was right, Arnav. Khushi who was sitting on the bed jumped out of it and looked Arnav all with angry face.

Arnav: don't give me that look. This will not work. You know why?

Khushi: listen Mr. Raizada, you cant force me...and..

Arnav: I have all the right in this world to do that and anything even more so dare not create a scene here and one more thing, this is your room, house and family and you will be here forever, even if you like it or not. And ya, nani is ill so dare not do anything to make her disappointed or sad.

Khushi couldn't believe this man, once he accused her with such cheap words and now he is saying that I belong here, that to forever, with him, in this room, house. She feel like slapping him hard but still she is not like Arnav who loose anger on anyone. But she cant keep quite now, when all this happened so suddenly.

Khushi: you know what, you are such a selfish person, you don't have a heart. I feel shame on myself that I was your wife. And how can you even use such a cheap words for me and how can you even think so low of me. well how can I forget that you are Arnav Singh Raizada, who only judge people by their money, status. And a person like me, whom you compare to a prostitute, how can she live in this classy house, with you? I am going.

She might have took two to three step and she found herself pinned on the near wall.

Arnav(in a low and dangerous voice): dare not say that again. I told you you belong here and I mean it. And how, why I married you, this is not your concern and if so, then wait, even if I tell you all then also fact will remain same that I am only husband and no one in the world can change this fact.

He came more close to her and looked into her eyes who is still not satisfied with his answers and have lots more question but one think. Arnav again pressed himself on her and asked her to take medicines.

Arnav: and ya take your medicines.

He left her hand and moved away to take medicines and water while she was still standing there with a shock, as she never had any man so close to her.

Khushi: I don't want this. I will not eat.

Arnav: SHUT up and eat it. And ya don't dare to say NO to me.

Khushi(turning her face): I will not eat and have medicines. And that's final.

Arnav(in a much louder voice): SHUT UP KHUHSI. DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY NO. I SAID EAT IT AND HAVE YOUR MEDICINES. ELSE I KNOW OTHER WAYS TOO.

All the family members who heard Arnav words came running to their room as Arnav was sounding very much dangerous.

Anjali: chote! Why are you shouting at her? She is still weak and...(cut by Arnav)

Arnav: di look she is not taking medicines. And ..(khushi)

Khushi: Di, I am keeping fast and no matter, I will not break it before moon comes out.

Arnav: see how adamant she is? She almost fainted...(khushi)

Khushi: I am still strong, and I didn't fainted because of this, I fainted because you shouted at me...

Arnav gave a dead glare to Khushi and in the next second her tears were rolling down her cheeks and little sobs.

Anjali: What? He shouted at you? Chote! She is keeping fast for you and you are shouting at her? You should pamper her. (looking at Khushi) see Khushi, you are weak, so eat something and don't worry, you will still do the puja. No one say anything.

Khsuhi: no, Di. Please this is my first Karwachauth, please don't force me, to eat. I will have anything what you want after puja. Please Di..

She said with a teary eyes which melted Anjali and mami. Anjali could understand her well as she thought that she loves her chote a lot and so she agreed to her but then warned Arnav.

Anjali: Chote! If she wants then, let her keep the fast. And please don't shout at her. Look how delicate and beautiful she is, how you even manage to get angry on her?

Arnav looked at Khushi from top to toe, giving special attention to some parts, making Khushi uncomfortable. " yes you are so beautiful. And how much delicate you are, I will come to know soon, I promise you, Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada". He said to himself under his breath and left the room giving a look to Khushi.

It was night and in no time Khushi mixed up with everyone as they all know each other form years. No one asked kHuhsi that why she was away from Arnav after marriage because they know that khushi is still weak and if something again happened to her then no one will get spared by Arnav. Anjali gave Khushi some saree to select from. But Khushi hesitated to see so much expensive sarees.

Khushi: no di, I cant take it.

Anjali: Khushiji.. I mean bhabhi, please don't say no else your husband will say that we didn't took care of you. and do you want him to scold me?

Khsuhi: di please don't say this. Ok I will take it, but you choose.

Anjali(with a smile): ok then have this red one. This will look best you.

Anjali: ok now get ready, moon will come out in no minute.

Anjali left the room so that she could get ready. And in few minutes Khushi was ready and moved to terrace as directed by Anjali before. Khushi was in red color which Arnav's favourite color. She was happy to get a family which accepted her in no minute. This made a thing very clear that they all loved Arnav so much. And she too like it. But she cant believe her destiny as she never ever thought that she will get the love of in laws as she never knew who was her husband and didn't know whether he will ever come to face her. She didn't accepted Arnav fully hearted but his family whole heartedly.

Arnav was already on the terrace. But he saw Khushi in red with puja plate in her hand, he was lost seeing her. Its not that he didn't liked her but seeing her like this in his house as his wife and that too keeping fast for him and that too in his favourite color. If he would have he would have taken her there only, don't know from where this urge came. Her trembling lips was his favourite part but from now he urge to touch her, feel her, to explore her. He know very well that the girl in front of him, was his wife even he was not with her, even without knowing him, she was always faithful to him.

Puja was done and the husbands made their wife eat some sweet and drink water by their own hands. Khsuhi looked at moon and prayed and then looked at her husband and do some more traditional rituals that Anjali told her before. Arnav was happy that she is doing all as per their traditions and she also accepted his family lovingly. When he raised his hand with glass of water to made her drink, she looked at him angrily and moved from there.

Arnav furiously followed her and found her in his room.

Arnav: why the hell you didn't drink by my hand? Every husband does that .. don't you know this.

Khushi: yes I know that. But I don't accept you as my husband. And will never do.

Arnav: ohh so whats the reason you apply sindoor even without knowing me, even following all the rituals of a married girl? You keep fast for me or someone else?

He said this to provoke Khsuhi as he very well know that this will make her angry and she will speak something interesting in his own favour.

Khsuhi: still after this puja, how can be say that I kept that fast for someone else? I did it for you..

In the very next second she realised that he trapped her in her own words and she had no path to go back or cover up her words.

Arnav: so drink this by my hand.

Khushi: NO , I said I will never.

Arnav could take this any more and he placed his lips on her, grabbing her nape by one hand and waist by another. She was struggling in his arms but of no use. She at first didn't parted her lips but then she felt his hands roaming on her waist and also at the bottom of her blouse she parted her lips feeling the heat of his hand and body. With that he entered her mouth and dominated her tongue and explored each and every part. In the mean time he was sucking her lips and Khushi gave in as she never had experienced such hotness ever. She was weak at her knees. So she snake her hand around his neck to get some support. Soon the kiss became passionate then hungry. He broke the kiss in the need of oxygen then then again entered her mouth. He was doing all what he just imaged sitting on his leather chair while watching her in his office.

Finally he broke the kiss. And looked at her who was still closing her eyes but her swollen lips were asking him to do it again. But somehow he controlled himself. And said.

Arnav: now come down for dinner. And remember never say NO to me again else result will be the same or much more. And ya I broke your fast just now.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thank you guys a lot. Because of your love only i reached this 3rd thread for this ff. I LOVE YOU ALL. Please keep loving me like this and i will make sure that you will love the updates in future also and will keep writing for our beloved Arshi.

Sorry for this late update as my net was not working from last two days properly. and please spare me for any mistake.

Part 18: page 17

Part 19: page 33

Part 20: page 47

part 21: page 66

Part 22: page 79

Part 23: page 79

Part 24: page 98😊

Part 25: page 114

pART 26: PAGE 132

Thread 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4021681

Edited by tintin0602 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamidis thumbnail
nice update .. finally family is together ...
crazyqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘CONGRATS FOR THE NEW THEARDπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
LOVELY UPDATE.😊
LOVED THE LAST PART VERY MUCH,NAUGHTY ARNAVπŸ˜‰.
ARNAV MUST FIRST CONFESS HE LOVES KHUSHI AND KHUSHI MUST GIVE A REALLY πŸ˜‰TOUGHT TIME FOR ARNAV AND NOT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH HIS ASR πŸ˜‘MODE.

venkata thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arnav is soo forceful...
but that is real Arnav.. if he wants her he will get he by hook or crook
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i was waiting for update
offcourse raizada's are adorable family
they will mingle with khushi easily..
now that was really a new way to break fast...
loved their kiss.

update next soon
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Blushing..

Awesome update
-MKM- thumbnail
Awsome update nd congo on new thread... 😊
Nas.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woow super,finally arshi together,fablous,arnav kiss super, last dialoug so naughty arnav,iam waited next update
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats on new thread and that was a fabulous update with Arnav breaking a reluctant Khushi's fast in a unique way! ha ha!!!