FF:ONE DAY MARRIAGE#4:updt part 30

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

This is 4th thread that i am on. And the credit for this is definitely to you, all my readers🤗, who comment, hit like button or silent ones. I love you all. I always say that i never thought that my idea for writing here on IF will get so much support, but YES i got and thats why i could gather the courage to write more. 

I know my blah blah blah has ate your head and you want a serious explanation for my late updates. So, i can only say that i try to update asap, but i dont know why something or the other come up that i couldnt get time to write or i can say my this hobby. But i believe that you will still love me😳🤗. 

Edited by tintin0602 - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin0602 thumbnail

Part 27:

After leaving from Aman's house, full tally Arnav was doing all tactics on the way to home that really really irritated Khushi, but what she could do. Actually she didn't know one thing that she only is the solution for his every problem.

Arnav opened his side window pane and peeped out his head and trying to enjoy the air.

Arnav: you know Khushi I never had this...

Khushi: what Arnavji? And please put your head inside, you will get hurt.

Arnav: nope... I cant get hurt, you know mard to dard nahi hota, hehehehe. But why when you are sad...  sushhh, ASR.. sushhh, you cant tell the secret to anyone... sushhh...

Khushi was really worried till they reach RM... she somehow managed Arnav to the main gate. But before she could ring the bell, Arnav stopped her and said..

" if HP will know that I am drunk then he will throw us out of this house, so sushhh... I have another key. Its in my trousers'  pocket. Take it. Bring it out..." Arnav said in the drunken state. But made Khushi even more nervous which was very well reflected on her face and this didn't go unnoticed by Arnav.

" what!!! How can I ? I mean..." khushi said, but was cut by Arnav.

" why? you can do it... you are my wife, haq hai tumhara ... mujhpe... so take it out. Don't be nervous, abhi to or bhi kaam karne hai... hume... saath me..." Arnav said looking at Khushi...

" why cant he do it himself, ohh he is drunk. I only have to do it." Khushi said under her breath. She nervously put her hand in his trousers but she couldn't found anything... so she did the same in another pocket but same result. So she dig in a bit more deep and her eyes popped out and suddenly she pulled out her hands.

" I cant found it in there" Khushi said looking somewhere else but not at him.  but then she saw him smiling at her. This made her even more curious.

" how could you find the keys there (pointing at his pockets and somewhere around it), when its in my hands..." Arnav said. But this made her a bit furious but she spared him for today as he was already hurt and in drunken state. But in that state also this Arnav never stop being naughty.

Khushi try to ignore all these tactics of Arnav and entered the RM with the master key. But as soon as she tried to enter, Arnav held her hand and whispered in her ears.

" hold my hand else you will het scared of this dark and everyone will get up."

Khushi looked at him but her eyes were teary. She always wanted her husband to held her hand and let her enter his house and today its happening. But she is in a dilemma, what if when he will be in his full conscious then also he will care for her the same way? She only has the question but not any answer. She wiped her tears and followed Arnav to their room.

Arnav locked the door behind them. With this he directly went to bed on her tomy and dozed off in just a minute. Meanwhile Khushi got her shower and sat on recliner.

" why my life is so complex devi Maiyya? Why I didn't like Amisha Mam kissing her boy friend and my husband. No doubt I was angry on Arnavji, but why am angry... or may be jealous? But why? they both love each other and ofcourse according to the clause in marriage papers, I cant interfere in his personal life and I was ok with that but why now I am feeling betrayed? He don't own me any explanation, no matter what ever he did. Devi maiyya please help me to get peace of mind", khushi thought looking at the sky. The sky too was not clear, same was her heart. The clouds of questions and dilemma has covered her heart and she desperately want them to go away. Thinking all this she too dozed off.

It may be around 7 in the morning, when Khushi stretched her hands, but she cant fully. But she was thanking her devi maiyya that she had a very sound sleep after few days and above all she was feeling very comfortable. She thanked devi maiyya with already closed eyes that make her and her family members day well and let them live with good health. A sweet smile appeared on her glowing face. Her back was pleasured as if she was sleeping on a rose bed, not on a recliner. Recliner?? From when did this recliner was so comfortable and when did it has so pleasant aroma, actually some manly smell or a seductive smell.

But when she opened her eyes, she found herself in Arnav's arms. Her hands were on his bare chest and Arnav's hand were circling around her to keep her close. She for few seconds couldn't understand what was doing on. Is she day dreaming? May be! Arnav is so close to her. And that too shirtless. She was sleeping on recliner then how, in the morning she found herself here on the bed.

All these questions were roaming in her head, when Arnav opened his eyes and show Khushi too close to him. but he didn't seems to surprised. He just sat casually tracing his finger in his hair.

" crap... my head is spinning... Khushi will you please mind to get me a coffee or lemonade? " Arnav said grabbing his head. When Khushi was about to go out, he stopped her.

" you ok?" Arnav asked looking straight into her eyes. But didn't get any answer. In few minutes, Khushi  came with lemonade,  but could found Arnav in the room. Anyone could tell that he was in washroom as the shower sound was very well audible to her ears. But she had only one question in her mind that how she came on bed when she could very well remember that's he slept on recliner.

Arnav splashed water on his face and went under the shower. Water was running on his bare chest to his legs through his abs, but some are so adamant that they wanted to remain sticky to his chest, to his heart, didn't know that his heart is not his but someone else, but he need to tell the person.

Every incident from last night was coming in front of eyes that how he acted in front of Aman and all those antiques about Khushi and with his phone which he was telling to shut up and that Amisha's call, when he got furious at. He then remember how Khushi came to take him home and was apologizing him, she was teary. He remember everything that how he confessed his love for Khushi in front of Aman.  

But somewhere he was thinking that what the reason from where it actually started was. Well he didn't took time to get to the exact reason and its none other than Amisha's kiss that Khushi saw and then she just disappeared like a smoke. Arnav's heart almost came to mouth thinking that what if something would have happened to her. But in all this he realised one thing that Khushi didn't liked and she somewhere in her heart has felt jealousy or can say that she took him as her husband that's why she used her rights on him and thrown him out of his room.

A sweet smile crafted on his lips. " I now know where do I have to hit, as the iron is hot." Arnav thought and wrapped his towel and came out of washroom where Khushi was cleaning and setting their bed. Before Arnav could say anything, Khushi turned other side murmuring under her breath, " besharam!! (shameless), aise bahar aane ki kya jarorat thi? Ab kya change bhi mere samne hi karenge?( why he came out like this, will he change in front of me??) " .

" abhi maine besharmi dikhayi kaha hai! ( I didn't showed how much shameless I am)", Arnav said and drink the lemonade.

She was about to leave the room but Arnav held her hand and spun her making her hand fixed at her lower back grabbed by Arnav. Khushi's hands rested on his bare chest, with tiny water droplets. They very close. His cold chest and hot breath were not letting Khushi focus on anything but to give in, in this moment.

" where were you yesterday and why you were not picking up my calls?", Arnav said in a low husky voice, which meant to be serious but turned out to be sexy. Khushi never wanted to answer any of his questions but this close proximity was making her loose her senses. She cant think straight.

" why you were so worried?... I mean kya fark padta hai?? What I do... where I go, whom I meet??" khushi said lowering her lashes. Arnav smiled slightly... but then made a serious face.

" so you will not tell me! ok, fine. Well wy you will tell me, whats my importance, whether I am alive or dea..." , Arnav couldn't complete as he was cut by Khushi. " please Arnavji, I don't like such talks... please leave me, I am too getting late, so please" Khushi said in a straight voice, which she was definitely pretending that she is still angry.

" so.. and if you are getting so late, then you would have come in the washroom, we both would have saved time... Bathing together... Hmm... Why didn't you came...?" Arnav asked getting even more closer and in husky voice. They were so close that her breathing were making her bossoms crush into his chest and her breath was telling him that its not a dream that she is in his arms.

She gulped the nervousness down her throat but its now visible on her face and Arnav was enjoying this. He knew that she never being so close to any man and he is proud that he is and will be her first ever. So he thought of leaving her for today as its enough for her for this morning and he has whole day, whole life to be with her.

Yes, Arnav Singh Raizada thought this. First after getting betrayed by Amisha, he never thought that he will be with a lady ever, but Khushi's innocence and what all has made him realise but the main problem is, his big fat ego that he could never think of saying it to her. He is all set to flirt with her, make their relationship to next level but how could Arnav Singh Raizada say his heart out. NEVER. May be if he is drunk then that may work as yesterday. (wink)

As soon as he left her, she ran directly to the washroom, forgetting her towel and clothes, Arnav noticed it but thought of letting her go only this morning. From next may be he has other plans! He got dressed and asked HP to deliver the breakfast for Khushi in their room. He told everyone that she is not feeling well.

Nani, got a bit worried but he managed her telling that she is taking much stress and lots of hard work. But when she suggested for her to be at home Arnav straight away told NO. Now atleast he knew this much that he will freak out without her in the office. He went early telling Aakash to accompany Khushi to office.

When Khsuhi came down to take blessings from nani before going office as she do everyday, Nani looked at her as she was judging or examining her.

Nani: Khushi beta, you ok?

Khushi: ji nani, I am fine.

Nani: but it doesn't looks so. I hope you should go to the doctor. Your face looks pale.

Khuhsi: I am totally fine, may be because, I took a bit stress because of the office work.

Nani: hmm, then take a day off today.

Khushi: no Nani, actually... (cut by Anjali)

Anjali: actually, may be her day will not pass if she couldn't see chote every hour... Waise, chote is same desperate as she is... And Nani, you are right... I will go and bring two pregnancy kits.. one for me and one for her...

Nani: really Anjali... you think you are ...

Anjali: oohhooo, nani, please don't be over excited... I cant tell now... but looking at Khushi I can...

Khushi: No di, actually, its not like that...

Anjali: if its not like that, then why are you flushed??? Hmm, tell... OMG... These two are so romantic... God bless you...

Khushi didn't know how to react to this situation. Family don't know the truth of their marriage, and above all she don't know the reason of their marriage. But she thought that she will anyhow ask him.

She thought of moving to office else Anjali di will make her blush even more. In few minutes, with Aakash she reached AR office. The second she reached, she went to make coffee for Arnav as she know that his work starts with his coffee, a bitter one. But today by chance, she made a bit more bitter coffee, may she has something else in her mind.

Arnav was discussing something with Aman and Aakash when they heard a harsh knock. Aman and Aakash looked at the door and got relieved that its Khushi else the Arnav would have shot the person dead, with his eyes only.

He was so raged because of the Amisha and her plans but when he saw Khushi he felt as if he someone has put ice on his burns.

Khushi: may I come in sir?

Arnav: the cabin is yours. And so yes you can...

Khushi: your coffee.. anything else...

Arnav: you know...

He said while having a sip from the bitter coffee and frowned a bit. " so Mrs ASR, your punishment for me is still not over?" Arnav thought.

Aman: Arnav, we will be leaving now, we will update you with more details in next meeting. (looking at Aakash) Aakash, come with me...

Aman is intelligent enough to leave the two alone, to settle their matters. But Aakash!!!

Aakash: bhabhi, we will have lunch togather... I love to have my every bytes from your hand... will you feed me??

Now this was above expectation for Arnav, and surely Aakash got his reply not from khuhsi but Arnav.

Arnav: do you want this lunch to be your last lunch?? I guess NO... so don't say this again... now leave... and don't come till I call you...

Khushi was about to leave but Arnav held her hand and pulled her closed and she crashed into him. " I never asked you to go, stay. I need to talk to you", Arnav said with authority and Khushi was fine with it as he is her boss presently. Actually she was just telling this to her mind but her heart knew that exactly from where this authority came from.

" tell me why are you still angry with me? you gave me punishment for my deed, but then still why? ", Arnav asked straight again taking sip of his coffee.

" what are you talking about, I don't know. Well I too want to know something and that is much more important than any of your questions... " Khushi said in a harsh tone.

" watch your tone, Khushi... no one talks to me like this... but since you are Mrs. Asr, you may ask anything... But after my answer I need you to do something for me", Arnav said pulling Khushi a bit more closer.

But poor Khushi due to this close proximity forgot her actual question and asked...

" how I got up on bed when I slept on recliner at night?", Khushi asked looking into his eyes. Oops what did she asked.. she needs to ask about her and his marriage... Devi maiyya what game are you playing... She scolded herself.

Arnav smiled and said " ofcourse its me. actually I picked you up from recliner, placed you on my bed... sorry our bed... And then I myself lied down with you... but I guess in the morning the scenario was a bit different, right? So now are you ready to do what I want??".

" no I will never, I know what dirty mind you have, and what that can cook... I saw that with my eyes... I don't want to even talk about that... I feel so shame that I am your wi..." Khushi stopped at the correct time. Else she would have cursed herself again. " what you want me to do, say ... I am ready." Khushi said looking the other way.

" drink this coffee" , Arnav said in an husky voice.

" what??", Khushi said with crease on her forehead as this was really unexpected, but still she picked up his coffee mug and sip. The very second she sipped it, she spitted out.

How can anything be so bitter and why the hell he was drinking it so calmly as if it's the best coffee in the world? He is really unbelievable or unpredictable. Khushi looked at him with question in her eyes.

"Why were you drinking such a coffee? Its pathetic." Khushi asked. But she never knew that she would get such an answer.

"You still want an answer? If yes, then first accept the punishment, and then I may think of answering your every question. And your punishment is..." Arnav said... But was interrupted by the most annoying person in his life, Amisha.

" hi ASR... Oops... what are you doing with this girl?? And are you here for this? For seducing ASR??" Amisha said entering Arnav's cabin. But she didn't know that she has dug her own grave by pointing at Khushi. Her every step getting in the cabin and speaking those creepy words for Khushi, was boiling Arnav's blood. But today, he will not keep quiet or stand like a statue.

" Khushi, please go and bring me the file with land details of our project." Arnav asked Khushi to leave and Khushi too left with thinking or giving any glance back.

" what the hell ASR, you didn't said a word to her and what were doing yesterday, you neither picked my call nor met me. we decided to have dinner... why are you like this nowadays?" Amisha said pretending.

" first of all, this my AR, my office, so remember I AM THE BOSS. No one else can give order, except me. and I was busy, doing what, why and where, I don't want to answer. well I don't have much time, so get straight and lets talk business." Arnav said in a very arrogant tone that definetly stunned Amisha. This tone of Arnav was when he talk to a very simple employee of his office and the same he is using for her. Amisha was out of words now. So she decided to go back.

" I guess ASR, you are not in the mood to even talk business. I will be leaving now." Amisha said turning her heels back out of AR.

" And you will be out of everyone's life very soon Amisha." Arnav said under his breath. His phone beeped for the incoming msg from.

" work is done, Aman"

To be continued...

Sorry for the typos and now if you want to throw anything, its allowed😆😆

Edited by tintin0602 - 10 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Thread 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98244108

part 28: page 20

Part 29: page 33

Part 30 : page 52
Edited by tintin0602 - 9 years ago
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res 😛
Unres 😳

Yay me first 🥳

Congratz on new thread 🥳🥳

Amazing update 👏👏
Loved it 😛
Eagerly waiting to read next part ⭐️
Pls update next part soon 😊
Edited by Aisha1996 - 10 years ago
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread.. :)
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
liked d update
continue soon
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it.
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm... Congrats for new thread... Wow arnav changed so much... Lovd him here... Continue soon...
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for new thread...!!!!!
Its amazing...
Enjoyed a lot while reading...!!!
Now waiting for next part eagerly...:P
Please update soon...!!!:)
Thanks for the pm...!!
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5