Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pt311288

ur welcome dear...
but yaar telll how do u manage to give such long update i mean its takes lodz of patience yaar...
kudos to u...

Just because i love to write...moreover, when we watch a serial , it ends in twenty minutes without moving ahead just rotating in rounds and rounds...i hate that...i just want a content to watch in every epic... and i want here too...there should be movement of story in every update... thats why... moreover dekh lo subah se office mein free hun and yet five more hours to go in office, typing an update will take me just one hour, four hours will still left free...πŸ˜‰ more than my passion, writing is a time pass for me in office...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina..

πŸ˜”i was trying to post reply since long but in vain  coz of restricted no. of posts ... finally its working again..😊

wait i il type about the update again n dis is the 3rd or 4th time m doin it...πŸ˜† but i will not cut it short

Is it just reserved? i didn't get what you want to say in second line...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Thanks  lot dear
jeenia123 thumbnail

ohk as u wish 😭

awee..don't cry please... just imagine, if she will change eye's color now, will not that create doubt in shlok's mind?
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Just because i love to write...moreover, when we watch a serial , it ends in twenty minutes without moving ahead just rotating in rounds and rounds...i hate that...i just want a content to watch in every epic... and i want here too...there should be movement of story in every update... thats why... moreover dekh lo subah se office mein free hun and yet five more hours to go in office, typing an update will take me just one hour, four hours will still left free...πŸ˜‰ more than my passion, writing is a time pass for me in office...

grt passion and time pass tooo
i too love writing...
keep it up

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

awee..don't cry please... just imagine, if she will change eye's color now, will not that create doubt in shlok's mind?

ohk on one condition
well u will start ur new ff on ashlok make sure u will make her apply every sortt of khol
naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just loved it... what made u think u il get negative feedback... !!! it was awsome , i felt the lightheaded aspect of story coming back again...
oh i cant stop myself from quoting again...

Ya, has Astha left? Shlok asked...

Ya, she left in afternoon...Varun spoke...

Didn't she... Ask about me or thought to meet me for once? Shlok spoke halfheartedly...

She wanted to Shlok, but we stopped her as we know, you can't see het going and she will not be able to leave...so it was better for both of you...you took medicine today?

What is the need to take medicine now Varun? I don't have any reason to live now... Shlok had a tear in his eye...

that was heart touching... later again he asks gauri about the same...πŸ˜” n i liked the frnz convo

The lady forwarded hand towards Shlok for hand shake...Hi... I am. Aashka... Aashka Siddiqui...

Shlok held the hand politely but as he touched her hand, a sensation flew in his body...(Astha...he felt immediately... no...she is not, then why did I feel as if... May be because I am missing her so much)

You...you stay here alone? Shlok asked hesitatingly...

n then regarding the ring...i was smiling at his confused state😊

the night scenes was so cute,very beautifully  written...

After sometime Shlok too got up with a smile on his face...

Ahaan...very happy today? Varun smiled when their servant brought tea for them...

Ya, really I am very happy today...Shlok smiled...last night Astha was with me...

What? Varun was a bit shocked...

I mean, in my dream... But it was so real... just like she is here with me only just next to me...you know Varun, I am really feeling too much fresh, too happy today...

awww , finally  he has a smile on his face..😊.felt happy for him...

il be waiting for ur next update eagerly...

jeenia123 thumbnail

grt passion and time pass tooo
i too love writing...
keep it up

Ya i know, you too write, when are you going to update yours?
jeenia123 thumbnail

ohk on one condition
well u will start ur new ff on ashlok make sure u will make her apply every sortt of khol

Ok dear...😊
naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is it just reserved? i didn't get what you want to say in second line...

actually i typed the reply once n tried to post it,but in  vain n it got deleted too,n  dis happened again,silly me ... hav posted my views
 ,in IF way -unres my views😊