Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

yeah right. Marriage is so boring. That's why I don't want to get married.I wanna fly like a bird in the sky. there is too much commitment, too much responsibilities in a marriage. 
But I wish your married life is full of fun and love.
Happy anniversary again.

Indi😊

You are very welcome my  friend and indeed you both have crossed a milage with each other with every possible seasons to go through and that makes it more strong than ever.

Soha πŸ˜Š

,companionship and commitment matters the most but unfortunately most of the marriages are only for physical needs not for nourishing souls.Touching heart is something and very rare people can have that.
There is nothing wrong with the marriage , it's the concept behind it sometimes clashes with our logics.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi, I'm on an edit spree!  πŸ˜† Couldn't help myself!  It took some time to colorized our hotwa!

ufghtfhfff.

katelyn, killing me, it's 8.08am for mmm's sake... kya kar rahi ho, ladki? what are you doing, girl.

and you know of the two shots from this shoot, i hated the first one, i thought he looked all wrong, pretty neanderthal... the lighting was weird, the pants slipping, so crass... for me that is... barun boy does not need to let his pants fall to get a girl's hormones raging... all he has to do is turn his head. bas. i felt a complete lack of understanding of the subject by the photographer.

but this one somehow, had his expression just right. i kept looking at his face.
believe me. his face.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

guru ji?

nahiiin.

nahiin nahin nahin.

me lunatic verbose old lady. bas.

haan haan haan.

samjhe, aap sab?

faiqa...you ze guru foreva (hyuk, how desperately i am trying to learn the new spellings).

wiwy,

thank you thank you. your bhalo dada and not so bhalo didi managed to not fight through the anni. actually had quite a decent time.

now that i've started, a very very personal and pribhaaate moment i am putting on a bhery bhery open thread.

yes, wiwy... it was a special day. not because we drank champagne... which at a friend's party we almost did. nor because he bought me an expensive gift... aww my old buddha ji actually did that too. got me these classic studs from, where is my sweet cynthia... van cleef... alhambra.

yay. i am a earring monster.

but the personal story.

on 14 december 1985, jacob and i got married under the special marriage act of india. as we belong to different religions this is the only marriage considered legally valid in india. and since my not being a jew meant there was no religious ceremonies from his side and his being one meant no pooja paath hindu wedding rites, we never had any religious ceremonies when we tied the dhaga. only customs... and a legal certificate. two simple signatures on apiece of paper... and i have lost the original. 

this means in strictly technical terms the jewish faith does not recognise our marriage. nor i am sure does the hindu practice (so yes, khushi ji, i am not his patni because there were no pheras... so angry with you when you said that to asr. that your marriage is incomplete? marriages are made in the mind deeply, not by pheras... samjhi?).

anyway, jacob is deeply jewish and quite quite observant... yet, he has never ever asked himself if what he did with me was wrong. in fact i now realise that the very fact he married me and insisted we keep our faiths as is was a major thing.

you see, i am not much into organised religion, so it never mattered to me as such.

so on saturday, when i was sitting in the synagogue attending the shabbath lunch for my daughter's dearest friend's bat mitzvah, yeah i did tell a couple of my friends that today is our anniversary, but didn't make an issue of it. it was also mu kid's other good friend's bday, and a boys's bar mitzvah.

very packed day for celebrations. many speeches, much cake cutting and singing and dancing and drinking, the bat mitzvah girl being of georgian origin, her family had flown in with wonderful home made wine, gallons of vodka and georgian sweets, a mad merry atmosphere all around.

and in the middle of that, rabbi gets up and says, well when it rains it pours, we have one more huge celebration today... indi and jacob's wedding anniversary. 28 years, etc.

i felt a huge amount of happiness, gratitude to the eternal, to everyone in my life, and i missed my ma in law. she was always a bit worried about that validity angle. she even suggested i try judaism. i wished she were here to hear the rabbi. a chabad rabbi, most orhodox, wishing us in front of the whole community. 

ties are undeniable. mere customs and rituals do not make them.

okay maybe rabbi was so high on the wine, he said dil ki baat, and in doing that he gained loads of respect in my eyes. 

sorry to have gone on.

i wanted to tell you all. tried before. then thought of  a million things and didn't.

but wiwy's wishes with that man's visage just said, go for it... dil ki baat had to be said.

hope you and your asr, had a hot anni too. bless ya, wiwy ji.

Indi😊 that is some relationship which doesn't need any registration πŸ‘.As i was saying to Soha, marriage is a sacred thing yet the concept we are delivering, perceiving or practicing , that has flaws.This is a union of two souls, heart to heart, not just for physical needs which is basically is the soul purpose of these days marriages...

Jacob and your relationship speaks volume, how a Rabbi or anyone can deny that.The commitment you have that is a role model for everyone sitting there in that audience.That is a some proud and gratitude moment for both of you.πŸ‘

After marriage Man just loves kids some what and the woman is his need to satisfy and for a woman , she seeks her protection in kids as In laws or even her own husband doesn't even stand with her.That is a story of majority.πŸ˜•

So blessed to have you as a virtual buddyπŸ˜† seriously besides joke that holds a power for me .I salute you with Harrison Ford as I just love his movies.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

😭oh my dear sweet indi, yes i am crying here!  
what a beautiful life you have lead with your jacob, so much love and respect.  
I know, i lived among the orthodox community and was the only christian to work in the yeshiva, i was accepted whole heartedly, even me being a christian.  The children would sometimes ask me why i wasn't jewish and then tell me too bad!  i laughed and blessed them as i worked daily in this wonderful school. i learned so much about the adoration of YHWH.  living a life dedicated soley to the Lord of all.  it is a beautiful religion, i must say so.
BAS, enough of that though.
as for you and jacob.  hats off to that man, he truly loves you!!!!  the orthodox people stay among themselves and marry other jews that is just how it is.  so for jacob , a truly orthodox man, obviously you are at a chabad, marry outside his religion and then the acceptance of you keeping your own faith, WOW!!!! hats off to this man! 
and you!  such love you must have to say yes and to go and live your life possibly fighting a battle with family.  romeo and juliet, the montages and capulets...not with family hate but you get my just, difference of opinions and religions.
who needs pheras, when you have vowed to each other your love.  you are blessed by the Divine just for living and breathing; add loving into the mix uff! that is G-d, that is religion.  I have so much respect and awe for you two and what you represent, freedom of religion, freedom to be your own person, freedom to love who you want to love, freedom to just be who you both are individually and as a couple...mazel tov on this monumental anniversary.  everyday in your lives is just that.  bravo, Jacob for the loving your wife so deeply.  
Arnav and Khushi moreover!  
Just brilliant!  A story must be written here!
and our jacob bought you those earrings from Van Cleef and Arpel, Alhambra...did he read my story?  AWWW!  love him just for that
happy anniversary my dear friend!

cynthia,

in that pink portion, pretty much  a manifesto... of human aspirations and essence. freedom. with a true understanding of it. to that, l'chaim, cheers, skol, yay.

brava. my dearest one.

i love your "
freedom of religion, freedom to be your own person, freedom to love who you want to love, freedom to just be who you both are individually and as a couple." this needs to be pondered and worked hard for, if we are to be happy individually and together... human life has moved to this time, constantly have we changed and added and thought deeper and further... today this is where it is. the beauty of it is, it asks all of us to think and take individual responsibility and joy... i love you for those words, dear wise friend.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Ladies, Kateyn is killing us with her gifs!!!

Kate we are older, at least some of us!  Our hearts can't take this yummyliciousness!  
Annnddd that acoustic song!!! aye ya ya!

Katelyn you are definitely the Queen right now!πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

made this for a friend. just sharing here.

Indi πŸ‘

Beauuutiiifulll.I saw it on the thread.Love his smirky side making a bond with Khushi bu clutching her hand in his ...Mujhe bhi...uhhh...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: chalhov

Again busy with AD marriages of close friends children and work though logged on could not sit in front of my LT

Hey chahlov😊

good to see u.

Hope all is well.Yes I think we all have been caught up with something some where all together.

Take good care of yourself.πŸ€—
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Please download if you are interested!

Tum Hi Ho (Acoustic Cover) -- Aakash Gandhi (ft. Sanam Puri, Jonita Gandhi, & Samar Puri)

I have an edit to share!  I made this for a friend's bday!!

Love it Kat , saw it on the thread , Blue looks good on him.and this pout...but right next to pout, is the killing sensuous smirk...just killing edit...and this bottom one is hot...😳

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Indi😊

You are very welcome my  friend and indeed you both have crossed a milage with each other with every possible seasons to go through and that makes it more strong than ever.

Soha πŸ˜Š

,companionship and commitment matters the most but unfortunately most of the marriages are only for physical needs not for nourishing souls.Touching heart is something and very rare people can have that.
There is nothing wrong with the marriage , it's the concept behind it sometimes clashes with our logics.

In this matter I'm with ASR. I will rather prefer a live in relationship. But the problem is, before that my parents will kill me or disown me.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Please download if you are interested!

Tum Hi Ho (Acoustic Cover) -- Aakash Gandhi (ft. Sanam Puri, Jonita Gandhi, & Samar Puri)

I have an edit to share!  I made this for a friend's bday!!

hayee!!!!!!!
don't kill me Kate.Let me live to meet my man for once in my life time.
Blue is really his color.
 My hot and sexy baby! muahhh!!!!