...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm waiting for thread 2 :)Edited by Natasha. - 10 years ago
Vrindaroxz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
res
and eagerly waiting for the next thread...
continue soon...

Edited by Vrindaroxz - 10 years ago
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow second thread
waiting for that
.AriSe.To.LoVe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for 2nd thread like hell
-Glitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congo dr.
Baaki sab parts cmnts bhi jaldi karungi.
Plz do remind me.
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

To The Finish Line

"Awake??!" Her phone beeped indicating a message.

Taani who usually is quite strict about her routine sleep was fully awaken. Sitting at her room's window taking in the fresh wind, she was not feeling sleepy today. Skipping her beauty sleep would cost her swollen eyes and who knows DARK CIRCLES?!! And she being the collage diva can't let that happen. But today she cared least. Finally her life was more beautiful than dreams. It was all perfect. Her friends, her dad and most importantly her prince charming-REY. The girl who never believed in the concept of Prince Charming was now head over heels with a guy who couldn't be described better than this. Her eyes carry another level of spark, a lot of happiness and contentment. Contentment of having it all. Her pretty time with herself was disturbed when she heard her phone beeping and flashing at 2:00 am indicating some other night creeper asking her for the company. It was Rey.

"Ya!! Not feeling sleepy. You??" She answered. Long 10 minutes and he was waiting for her reply like hell. Finally to his wish his mobile beeped.

"Me Neither.  I Wanna say something..."

"Shoot." Getting her permission, he started typing his heart's doubt but the technical message can't convey his heart's feelings to her. He tried but just couldn't come up with words. Here she was waiting for his response. Finally giving up, he speed dial her number. Her phone started flashing his name. She accepted it quickly.

"Hello?!!" They said together and soon a giggle escaped their lips. She was laughing like there is no tomorrow. Hearing her laugh on the phone, a similar feeling empowered him. Soon he realised he was smiling like an idiot hearing her laugh and butterflies were doing summersaults in his stomach.

"Taani." He said and instantly she stopped her laugh and listened to his voice. Her name was so simple still it sounded like a 50 piece orchestra from his lips. "Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai."

She nodded on the phone and he got her answer as if she was right in front of him. They knew they need not be in front of each other to know what's going in their heart.

"Kal Finals hai. I know hum zaroor jeetenge." She smiled when he said this. He believed in her dreams.

"Aur vo scholarship, I want ki vo tumhe, sirf tumhe mile." Her smile grew wider.

"But even if it doesn't happen, I just wanna say mein tumhare saath hamesha hu."

"I know. Ab batao. Kya baat hai?"

"Huh?!"He became confused with her words.

"Tumhari awaaz se pata chal raha hai. What is it that's disturbing you?" To say he was surprised would be an understatement. In all this years, it was only him who can easily guess her status of mind. It was like he is her mind reader. Though many things have changed but taani, being the more immature one in this relationship was to be holded, nurtured and cared all the while and he was more than happy to nurture her all his life. But today it was all opposite. She just read his mind. Correctly.

"Its just that..After so much struggles, so many problems, misunderstandings, finally we are together. I feel so happy when I see both of us as a couple. I am just too scared of loosing it. I am scared of loosing you." He said pouring his heart.

"Since when you started being so negative rey. I thought one thing Reyaansh Singhania can not do is to turn pessimist." He giggled listening to her comment.

"Rey, you know, five years and I was confused about my feelings. One month and it all changed like a fairy tale. Today I have all I ever wanted. After all the struggles if we are together, I am sure its forever. I trust our love. Its gonna stand against all the odds." He smiled through his tears. Since when his kiddish, stubborn Diva taani turned so mature and sensible.

"Achha chalo, kal finals hai. We need sound sleep. Go and have it." He said in a commanding tone.

"Yes boss!" She said followed by a chuckle.

--Backstage--

"Neil, for God Sake, stop shivering your legs. You are making me more nervous." Sharon shouted.

"God!! Sharon I can't help it. They are not under my control. Infact aaj to ye five times higher frequency se shiver kar rahe hai."

"Rehne do Sharon, vo nervous hai." Swayam calmed sharon. "By the way Taani aur Rey kaha hai?" He asked but found confused looks instead of the answer.

"Oh God!! I am seriously gonna rip this dress. Why is it so complicated?" Taani was murmuring under her breath taking out her frustation. "Ab kya karu?" She was getting confused. "Already itna late ho gaya hai." While she was fighting with her dress, she never realise when Rey entered the Green Room not giving her a mere idea and started admiring his princess.

"May I ??" Rey interrupted her fight with her dress. She turned in utter shock to see him in Girl's Green Room.

"What...What are you doing here?"  She tried holding her dress and talk to him at the same time.

"Tumhe help chahiye right?? May I ?" He said pointing at her knee length one piece. She had no words to say so she just turned letting him face her back and herself facing the mirror in front.

He immediately took the sign and move towards her. His hand reached the back of her dress and grabbed the dori out of her hand making her drop them. As soon as he touched her skin a tingling sensation ran down her spine. It was definetely not the first time he was touching her, but everytime it was so new like the first time. His eyes wandered on her back while he resisted his feelings to let the dress open. Gulping all his dirty thoughts aside, he started tying the bottom most dori. He did it a little tight making her arch forward. Soon his hands were discovering her skin along with doing her dress faithfully. All this time, Taani was trying hard to control herself. Her nails were digging in the frills of her dress and her eyes shut closed. Everytime he intentionally rubs his thumb on her skin, she felt her breath getting longer and deeper.  He was looking at her through the mirror in front of them. Her closed eyes and her constant smile along with her blush made a remarkable grin on his face.

Soon she felt his hands paused at a point. It was then she realised that in midst of all his mischievous things he had finally done her dress. She was ready. She turned around to face him only to be welcomed by her lover boy's smirk. This only gave her blush an additive effect.

"Kaisi lag rahi ho mein?" She said to divert the topic. She take a spin making the frills of her dress swing along with her. He was silent and smirking.

"Rey.." She tried to bring him out of his dreamland." Batao na!! Pretty lag rahi ho na??" She said with a innocent face. He nodded in  a no. Now that was unexpected. Wasn't she looking pretty enough for him. Never in her life she got such a comment. Everytime she stepped inside the parties, guys used to worship her like a goddess. She always used to kill them sexy way. And here her boyfriend wasn't finding her pretty at all. Her cheeks grew red, this time in anger.

"You think I am not pretty?" Anger was empowering her. The Diva who usually takes the backseat when she is with Rey was becoming powerful. No one messes with Taani Shekhawat.

He again nodded a no. Her mouth shaped  a perfect. Second time it is. He was no doubt insulting her. Now it was the limit. She was about to burst on him when she heard him say something.

"Angel." He said still in her dreamland. Blood got rushed in her cheeks and she was again blushing. Her anger got flushed with that single word. She knew this guy had utmost power to alter her moods like hell. He can make her go crazy.

"Lets go. Its time." Taani said trying hard to hide her blush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izy2tV-Ssj8

Let's go

You already know

Ha ha..

Nil popped from the back of judges startling everyone.

Meri aashiqui..

Spotlight fall on Rey who is standing at one side of  stage.

Chaahun main ya naa..

Spotlight fall on  taani standing opposite to Rey.

You are now rocking with the best

Nil came on the stage and high fived Vicky who was on drums.  He immediately took a Guitar and catch the notes.

Teri khata hai meri jiya..

Spotlight on Sharon who stands at one of the exits.

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

Swayam entered through another exit facing Sharon.

Sunn raha hai na tu..

Sharon ran towards him and hugged him.

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

Audience cheered as swayam and sharon joined all on the stage.

Meri baaton mein tera zikar sadaa..

Taani sang looking at Rey her eyes glittering happiness.

Mujhko iraade de

Sharon joined her

Meri yaad mein teri fikar sadaa..

Taani moved towards Rey who was busy in admiring her.

Kasme de vaade de

Sharon moved towards swayam.

Mujhko na jitna mujh pe

Utna iss dil ko tujh pe hone laga aitbaar..

Taani sang while taking his hand in her. She hold it tight.

Tanhaa lamhon main apne..

Boonti hoon tere sapne..

Tujhse hua mujhko pyaar..

Sharon kept swayam's hand on her waist moving her body closer to him.

Kyun ki tum hi ho..

Ab tum hi ho..

Zindagi..

Ab tum hi ho..

Rey sang while they moved their bodies in synchronization.

Chain bhi..

Mera dard bhi..

Meri aashiqui..

Ab tum hi ho..

Swayam twirled sharon and dropped her in his arms.

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

Sunn raha hai na tu..

Taani tried to leave his embrace but he hold her back and pulled her making her crash on his chest.

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

Both the couples started slow dancing on the stage making the atmosphere more romantic.

Let go let go

Let go let go

Hey.. ya..

Tum hi ho...

Hey.. yi.. ya..

Tum hi ho...

Hey.. yi.. ya..

Nil took spotlight again with the rap while Rey sang the phrase from the background. Taani looked at him from the corner of her eyes

Waqt bhi..

Thehra hai..

Kaise kyun yeh hua..

Kaash tu..

Aise aaye..

Jaise koi duaa..

Taani came in front while a spotlight captured her face. Her closed eyes signifies that she is completely drowned in the music.

Main jo mit bhi gaya toh wajood mera..

Sadaa tujh mein rahe zinda...

Swayam came beside taani holding her hand. He danced with her and twirled her leaving her hand in middle. Taani fall on strong pair of arms who hold her before she could lose her balance. She knew its Rey. Spotlight fall on them.

Hmm..

Tuhi yeh mujhko bata de..

Sunn raha hai na tu..

Sharon came from behind swayam hugging him tightly keeping her hands on his chest.

Tum hi ho..

Hmm..

Swayam kept his hands on hers making her feel his warmth.

Apne toh dil ka pata de..

Sunn raha hai na tu..

Sharon sang while facing swayam. She kept her hand on his cheek.

Har khata ki hoti hai koi na koi sazaa..

Gham likhe ho kismat mein

Toh bann hi jaati wajaah..

Rey sang while the entire stage covered in darkness and a single spotlight on him. His mind wandered to the moment when he was about to lose taani. The moment when she was about to fall.

Bas tera saath ho..

Swaron came in spotlight slow dancing joyously.

Waadon se aage..

Rey sang simultaneously.

Chaahe jo baat ho..

Swayam kept his hand on her cheek.

Waadon se aage..

Rey sang disappearing out of spotlight.

Bas tera saath ho..

Chaahe jo baat ho..

Tere kehne se kar jaayenge..

Swaron occupied the stage and swayam bend on his knees asking for her hand. Sharon gave him the hand while her eyes brimmed with tears. She knew this was not the part of choreography.

Kyun ki tum hi ho..

Ab tum hi ho..

Zindagi..

Ab tum hi ho..

Chain bhi..

Mera dard bhi..

Meri aashiqui..

Ab tum hi ho..

Swayam slid a ring in her finger making her gasp on stage. The audience became silent while he continued to sing. They knew it was not the time to flew in emotions. They have to perform. Swayam lifted her in the air while audience cheered for the love birds.

Tum hi ho..

Tum hi ho..

Zindagi..

Ab tum hi ho..

Chain bhi..

Mera dard bhi..

Meri aashiqui..

Ab tum hi ho..

While Swaron on one side of the stage, another spotlight fall on other side featuring taani  coming out of the darkness. She spread her hand and Rey entered in the spotlight. Taani danced with him.

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

Sunn raha hai na tu..

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

O.. o.. o.. o.. o...

Sunn raha hai na tu...

Both the couples started dancing together. Boys twirled their girls. While swayam made sharon to sit on his lap, rey made taani to fall in his arms. They ended with the pose.

The audience who was mesmerised by the performance came out of their thoughts as they heard the judges clapping and giving standing ovation. Judges were surely starstruck. The crowd went wild and started hooting 'Once More'. The gang looked at each other while gathering the applause. They knew the things were on their side.

"Alright guys, After the mindblowing performances by the three finalist bands, we are finally here, TO ANNOUNCE THE RESULT.." The host speak gathering the attention. The crowd started cheering their favourites. The Finalists entered the stage with a wide smile and a little nervousness.

"So  are you guys ready for the Results??" The host said aloud making the crowd grow more wild.

"The Winner of International Music Battle is..." From all the directions people were cheering for their favorites. "And the winner of THE RAGA IS...ST. LOUIS, INDIA!!!" The host shouted making the audience go wild in celebrations.

Taani went numb. Finally. Finally her dream wasn't a dream. It became a reality. She looked at the backstage. Her dad was standing with proud in his eyes accompanied by tears of happiness.  He gave her a thumbs up. She wanted to go and hug him  but before that she was pulled into bone crushing hug by Rey followed by entire gang. While they were having their group hug, taani looked at rey. He was in tears. Those salty droplets fall from his eyes but the glittering shine remain. He was happy. Happy he could ever be.

"May I request the judges to handle the trophy to St. Louis team?" The host asked the judges. Facing the extremely happy crowd, they once again turned towards the stage. The judges gave the trophy to the team. Instantly taani felt a push. The gang pushed her in front to grab the trophy.

"Congratulations!" One of the judges forward the trophy. As she extended her hands to get the trophy, she realised she was shivering. For the first time, her win seems too dreamy. With the teary eyes she took the trophy but her cold and shivering hands were giving her the tough time. Suddenly she felt a tight warm grip on her hands. The familiar touch again. She looked at him and in return he smiled back. Everyone gave their hands to trophy. Taani looked at the adorable friends she has.

"Guys!! That's not enough! A very important announcement is awaiting." The crowd went silent again giving host his time to talk. " and that is RAGA'S MUSIC SENSATION!!"Different names started coming from the audience as the host tried to speak.

"The winner of Raga Music Sensation gets a scholarship of 15 lakhs to study in Stanford Music University." Rey looked at Taani and took her hand in his assuring that she is going to win this.

"And the winner of Raga Music Sensation is..." He forwarded to judges to announce the winner. The judges looked at each other as if understanding each other's mind. One of them came forward.

"The winner of RAGA MUSIC SENSATION IS...REYAANSH SINGHANIA."  He cheered as the crowd followed him cheering for rey.

"Reyaansh Singhania from St. Louis India!!" The host announced his name again. The whole auditorium gets filled with the cheers of his name. But he was least concerned. He was numb. It can't be him. It has to be her. His hand which was by now completely fitted in hers started to feel the loneliness as she loosen her grip. She just couldn't react. Her brain stopped thinking and her senses stopped working. Rey felt himself in air when he realised that everyone picked him up. He looked back to find her. But all he gets is her retreating back. It could have been the happiest day of his life. But it isn't. He might have won the title but lost a very important part of him. He looked again in hope of finding her. But now even hoping was a distant thing. The things were changed. Everything was different now. Unintentionally he snatched her dream. A dream she was living since years. A dream which was somewhere responsible of bringing them close. A dream that left shattered. She was gone and so were the hopes of getting her back.

PLEASE READ:

There are a few things I would like to clear-

1. Don't go mad on this abrupt end. The story is yet to come. Its like if this would have been a movie its just interval. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost😆

2. The next update will be on the second thread. So get ready😃

3. You might be confused about taani's reaction. I would clear that in the next update.

4. Please do tell me your views on Final Performance. It took me ages to find a perfect song😆

5. When this concept came in my mind, there were a few markers I had which were the story turners or basically the main points in storyline. This is one of them.

6. Once again the story is gonna take a major turn after this. So be ready. And yeah!! If you read patiently I can guarantee you interval ke baad ka part interval ke pehle se bhi zyada interesting hoga😛

Please leave your precious comments😃

Edited by deepkriti - 10 years ago
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yippeee !!!!!! Me first !!! :)
Great update :)
Really loved it :)
Taarey romance in the green room was so good :)
The song selection the performance was just awesome :)
But aage ke baare mein soch kar darr lag hai ...
Taarey ka future ab kya hoga ...
Update sooon ... :)
Ab raha nahi jaayega ... :)
Thanx for the PM :)
Edited by sumana.shesha - 10 years ago
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
awsum update..
song selection was superb..
i thought this would happen..
but pls dont bring any mu between taarey..
i want taani to understand rey this time..
Missu_TR thumbnail
Super duper hit update
Taarey green room scene cute...
Gang performance fabulous 
Congrats st Louis... Congrats Rey
Update soon
payu_taarey thumbnail
nice update
luved taarey convo
performance was awesum