Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I wanted to see that dance ni8 scene from shlok's pov. Thanks 4 that. Lovely update dear!
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

I wanted to see that dance ni8 scene from shlok's pov. Thanks 4 that. Lovely update dear!

Thanks a lot dear...
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
what are you going to give us on the next update????๐Ÿ˜Š and please do try to narrate the story with shlok pov a little๐Ÿ˜Š
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

what are you going to give us on the next update????๐Ÿ˜Š and please do try to narrate the story with shlok pov a little๐Ÿ˜Š

Well a shock..from no one's point of view...
yaar its quite difficult to write from one person's poit of view..i had tried once i my rishbala FF, i know it should not be discussed but i started from RK's point of view and really missed the charm in between, as it was missing Madhu's emotions...then i had to make it general .
yes, if some condition like this repeats agian...i will give udates like this only...,

jeenia123 thumbnail

thanks a lot dear...
DJames thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi,

I simply love your story and I am a sucker for best friends turning into lovers stories. You are such a fabulous writer. I just have one suggestion. Can you get your work edited grammatically before posting it? That would make it super awesome :) and this is definitely not bashing :) Great going. Keep it up!
khuwahish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE... KEEP IT UP!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm m jeez so much planning to make her confess 
ulta padgaya tho?
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfollower

Hi,

I simply love your story and I am a sucker for best friends turning into lovers stories. You are such a fabulous writer. I just have one suggestion. Can you get your work edited grammatically before posting it? That would make it super awesome :) and this is definitely not bashing :) Great going. Keep it up!

Hi...first of all..thanks a lot dear and welcome to my story. .secondly I try ti do minimum mistakes but I have a problem. .I can't reread my writing again and again... but iread again after posting and try to remove mistakes... but will take care from next time...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khuwahish

AWESOME UPDATE... KEEP IT UP!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks a lot dear