FF: Yes Boss #1 - Link to #2 on pg 1

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone (:

So after lots of requests from a bunch of people, I decided to seriously think about writing something new, and the truth of the matter is that the current storyline does not in any way inspire me to write about Asad and Zoya.

So I decided to go into flashback (just like Asad/Zoya hehe) and thought, hey what if they dealt with the visa issue a little... differently? (:

Index:
Part 1           Part 11
Part 2           Part 12
Part 3           Part 13
Part 4           Thread 2
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Yes Boss: Part 1

Asad stood outside his bedroom door and smiled to himself as he watched Zoya laugh heartily with his mother and sister over the breakfast table. It was a lovely sight, and he was glad that he could make it happen. If not for him intervening at the very end and giving Zoya an appointment letter for Dilshaad Constructions, Zoya would've already been on the next flight to New York. His phone vibrated in his hand, interrupting his train of thoughts.

"Kya?!" the three women heard Asad exclaim into his phone, stopping their laughter short. Asad turned towards them for a fleeting moment, before going back into his room and shutting the door behind him. Zoya frowned as she stared at his closed door. What was going on?

A few minutes passed before Asad reopened his door and made his way to the breakfast table, the worry on his face incredibly evident. He sat down and turned towards Zoya, and then shook his head slightly, as if he was trying to figure something out.

"Kya hua Mr Khan? Kaun tha phone pe? Tanveer..." Zoya tried to probe, but as soon as she said the name, Asad shot her a death glare and shook his head abruptly, making her shrink in her seat. She was still glad though, that it wasn't that wretched Tanveer on the phone.

Ever since the police barged into the house and arrested Tanveer for playing out clients of her garment factory, Asad had told everyone never to bring up her name again. Not only did she lie to them about her factory burning down, she had evidently lied to a lot more people and cheated them of their money too. Asad had decided then that he didn't want to have anything to do with a liar like her, and that he could never trust her again.

"Prasad tha phone pe. He told me that someone from immigration had just called the office to ask if Zoya Farooqui was working there," Asad began to explain, but loud gasps of shock from all three women cut his explanation short.

"KYA?! Oh no!! Ab hum kya karenge Mr Khan? Ab mujhe jaana hi padega, yeh log mujhe yahan rehne nahi denge," Zoya began to whine dramatically, as Najma enveloped her in a side hug and patted her head lovingly. Asad rolled his eyes upwards and closed them, before stuffing a finger in his ear to block out Zoya's incessant noise.

"Relax Miss Farooqui, meri baat abhi khatam nahi hui. Luckily, I had already told Prasad about this whole arrangement, so he quickly covered up and said that Miss Farooqui was running late and hadn't arrived at the office yet," Asad continued, to which he was greeted with loud sighs of relief this time. He looked at all three of them one by one and tried not to roll his eyes again. He was surrounded by drama queens.

"So Miss Farooqui, aaj ke liye aap please mere saath office aayiye. Immigration officer ko aapse ek baar baat karke tasalli hojaye, then you can come back home," Asad instructed Zoya, as he finished up his toast and picked up his coffee mug.

"Par Bhaijaan, what if the immigration officer calls back at a later time or later date even, just to check if Zoya is still there?" Najma pointed out, earning serious nods from Dilshaad and Zoya. Asad placed his coffee mug back on the table, sighing loudly. He really did want to reassure them that nothing like that would happen, but the fact was that Najma did have a point. Besides, from the seriousness of their nods, it was unlikely that they would listen to anything he has to say now.

"Asad, mujhe lagta hai ke tumhe Zoya ko sach mein job par rakh dena chahiye," Dilshaad suggested, just in time to find Asad shooting her a look of strong disapproval. She patted the top of Asad's hand that was clenched up next to his plate, hoping that he would see reason.

"Nahi nahi nahi, mujhe iss akdu ke liye kaam nahi karna," Zoya cut in, setting her napkin down on her plate as she got up from her seat in shock. It was already pretty draining to deal with this man at home; working would him spelt disaster for sure!

"Theek hai na phir, go back to New York. Mujhe bhi koi shauk nahi hai, aap jaise pagal ko kaam pe rakhne ki," Asad replied, standing up from his seat as well just to tower over her as he said that. But his statement was immediately met by protests from his mother and sister.

"Okay that's it. Asad, tumhe Zoya ko job dena hi padega, aur Zoya, tumhe office jaana hi padega. And that's my final decision, bas. Now Asad, finish your coffee and Zoya, go get dressed for work quickly," Dilshaad concluded, putting an end to the conversation.

"FINE," Asad and Zoya yelled into each other's faces, before Asad settled back down to gulp down his coffee and Zoya marched off to her room. Dilshaad was about to pick up her fork when she noticed the hint of a smile on her son's face, right before he grabbed the newspaper and blocked her view by opening the paper in front of it. She turned to Najma, who happened to turn to her at that time as well, the knowing look on her face clearly indicating that she had seen exactly what her mother had too. They smiled amusedly at each other before returning their attention to their own plates. Well, this ought to be fun!

XXX

Yup, so no nakli nikaah fiasco, and no Tanveer either, just some good old office fun. It's time Zoya made use of her degree! (:

And I'll be sending PMs to whoever's on my buddy list for this first part, but henceforth won't be sending any for the updates. Because anyway as you all probably already know, I'm a lazy bum (:

Other works:
Woh Raat, Main Aur Aap - My Writing Index
Edited by goingreen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
RESSS
unres

Oh I remember how over excited I got when Zoya got an employment letter from Asad. 😆

This is exactly what I wanted to see. 

And Tanveer gone! 😃

Please update soon. I can't wait already! 
Edited by -KSGsmitten- - 10 years ago
akaswan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome please continue soon 😊
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
i have to go out will read nd unres later and you just made my day🤗
Unres 
Yes yes i am back finally😃On my way back my hands were itching to comment and i was to excited to read the update that after returning all i did was change and then got down to business...i didn't even have my coffee😆
Ohk so first can i shout and celebrate that you are finally back with a story🥳🤪
I want to dance i am so so so happy
I couldn't tell how happy i was when i received your PM i was smiling from ear and ear😃
Now coming to the story i love the concept...I was so looking forward to see asya office romance during the visa fiasco but sadly that didn't happen but but but you listened to my heart's desire😳
I am so glad that we desired for the same things and the best part of the story NO tanveer
Man nothing could have made me happier than this...finally we will spared of the cat🤢
Aww asad smiling seeing zoya laugh😳reminded me of the gay dancer episode when zoya was smiling while dancing and asad was smiling seeing her but the only difference is this is better coz there is no tanveer😳

"Kya hua Mr Khan? Kaun tha phone pe? Tanveer..." Zoya tried to probe, but as soon as she said the name, Asad shot her a death glare and shook his head abruptly, making her shrink in her seat
Oh i have missed these deathly glares and terrified zoya so much...thanku for giving us back those days😳
Chalo tanveer is out from the story for good*sighs with relief*
"KYA?! Oh no!! Ab hum kya karenge Mr Khan? Ab mujhe jaana hi padega, yeh log mujhe yahan rehne nahi denge," Zoya began to whine dramatically, as Najma enveloped her in a side hug and patted her head lovingly. Asad rolled his eyes upwards and closed them, before stuffing a finger in his ear to block out Zoya's incessant noise.
🤣Oh man dramatic zoya,i can totally imagine her huffing and puffing and irritated asad😆good old days
I am glad your asad is smart enough to call prasad and tell him all about zoya working there on pretence
Oh najma you are smart😳i am so happy with najma after so many days
Oh i just love dilshu momma...thanku so much for givig us office romance😳
Asad zoya nok jhok is back😆
Hmm i missed the two of them marching off to their rooms😆
Looks like Mr.khan is very happy with zoya's working arrangement😳
and dilshu momma nd najma se ye baat chupi nahi rahi
Continue soon very very soon...coz i can't get enough of green😆
Welcome back sweetheart
Love ya loads loads loads❤️❤️
🤗🤗

Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice start... ur story are always pleasure to read...continue soon
love.asad.zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Want to read more 😛 continue soon 😃
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yay!!  you are back...🥳

asya in office..

it will be really fun...😉

wish to have these moments back in the screen also..

update soon...

Pasya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank god... Finally you are started... I was missing your work...!
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeppiee u came back wid another ff 
party time 🥳
i was missing ur ffs. I got used 2 ur fantastic stories u see.
so welcome back 🤗
story is looking very nice. Glad that Zoya will do something productive wid her degree. Some office wala love, their continues bickering over small issues in office & later on d dinning table where they will tell those stupid stories 2 Najma-Dilshaad declaring that they d other person is wrong. I m to totally going 2 love this.
Continue soon & thanx 4 PM
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...👏 New One... Interesting...😃  #Bookmarking 😳