Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

One major problem with IMs is that they are not ready to reform, nor are they ready to accept that their are shortcomings in their religion. On top of that humare "secularists" (the likes of Arundhati Roy🤢) ekdam chup ho jaate hain jab bhi non-Hindu maamla uthtaa hai, muh par taala lag jaata hai. Same with our elitist "liberal" English media which dicusses Guruvayur controvesry in detail (and rightly so) but never gives attention to something like this...

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=89173

New Delhi, July 6: A fatwa issued by leading Islamic seminary Dar-ul-Uloom Deoband has ruled that co-education is 'unlawful' as the system has given rise to 'a number of evils' in colleges and universities.

Ms must denounce the concept of Jehad (read Terrorism) in strongest terms now, it has been constantly abused by fanatics. Nor should they be allowed to retain their Muslim first, Indian second policy. Everyone should be Indian first and rest later.

IMs also seem to be suffering from inferiority complex, so in the end they end up doing things to prove that they are more muslims than other muslims. Take for example recent Knighthood to Salman Rushdie. Maximum and loudest protests were not from Iran or Saudi Arabia, it were from Pakistan and India. Nor do they ever acknowledge the fact that they are lucky to be living with honour in this country after what happened immedietely partition. Not only they get privileges here, they have democratic rights...yes there are shortcomings but overall this country has given them so much.

deepak, like your views here.  nice to see you here.😊

Edited by Gauri_3 - 16 years ago
i even think its just wht eijaz said above bcoz the rest of the muslims r not taking the required measures to prevent people amoungst them from taking part in all these activities.there should be some stpes taken by them to eradicate this type of mentality and all those people who r spreading this type of unrest from their community.
they should teach such type of people to live peacefully with the rest of the world.

Originally posted by: raj5000

[

Do you expect me to do a case study here? Intellegence agencies are taking the right steps, then the POV's you are trying to make, they know the facts or else there was no reason everyone on airports get scrutinized or pass security test rather then M originated people. They are targeting the paap not papi's, anyone can be suspectable terrorist irrespect or origin or religion. NO?

Raj, I know for sure that muslims, specially young muslim guys b/w the ages of 20-late 30's were detained at airports in the us for hours and were not even allowed to make a call to their relatives to let them know they will be coming out late. 

Three young male muslim colleagues of mine when went to pakistaan for a visit back home were stopped there and american embassy made them wait more than a month before they were allowed to come back.  all this happens over flimsy excuses.  ask your mulsim friends and they will confirm this for you big time!!!

Agree that we all have to go thru extra security measures, but try travellin on a passport that shows your name as Mohamed or Ali and you will know what I am talking about.

Gauri's latest comments are in blue...and bolded font😊

Edited by Gauri_3 - 16 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

inlined in font.

Edited by raj5000 - 16 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Raj, I know for sure that muslims, specially young muslim guys b/w the ages of 20-late 30's were detained at airports in the us for hours and were not even allowed to make a call to their relatives to let them know they will be coming out late. 

Three young male muslim colleagues of mine when went to pakistaan for a visit back home were stopped there and american embassy made them wait more than a month before they were allowed to come back.  all this happens over flimsy excuses.  ask your mulsim friends and they will confirm this for you big time!!!

Agree that we all have to go thru extra security measures, but try travellin on a passport that shows your name as Mohamed or Ali and you will know what I am talking about.

Glad you acknowledge the point I was trying to make, not for all Muslim's but for sections. For that matter of fact, there were group of my friends went to Mexico border, all hindu's were detained for day and half without any reason... all communication was cut. They still are in shivers with that episode, infact one guy had a cop in disguise following him for atleast a month, just becuase he was from India... so unfair.

raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Gauri's latest comments are in blue...and bolded font😊

In the end, may be last response on this post would just like to say Yes, Indian Muslims are targetted let it small sections, one should not generalize in this matter lot of innocent individuals for no reasons are taking the hit. For IM's who are innocent, would just say go for it...things are unreasonale at times but thats the case with everyone... live and do one's deed.😃 👍🏼

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/debate-educated-indians-caught-i n-web-of-terror/44361-3.html

Concluding the discussion, the experts felt that instead of continuing to be in denial that al-Qaeda as an organisation or its ideology can make an impact on the mind of Indian Muslims, the Government of India should take the wake up call from the UK seriously and strengthen the capability of Indian intelligence agencies and police to detect and neutralise extremism of the al-Qaeda brand.

sareg thumbnail
today a couple of doctors of Indian origin have come under the scanner b'cos of their alleged part in the Glasgow blasts

thousands of immigrants will have to go through additional checks, the visa's will become difficult for them, for some this might be a killing blow to their career ambitions

These are just two people, why are they persuing whatever they are doing? b'cos they supposedly have sympathy for the Muslim causes of the world, Palestine/Kashmir/Iraq whatever

Have any Muslim leaders stood up and said we dont want your support to these people? when they dont this gives an implicit approval to these acts.

so the word Muslim and these actions are tied up

Why fault others for taking a lesson out of these actions?

If a Indian-Hindu does any misdeed in the name of religion(like blow up a Masjid etc) the first people to reach for his throats are Hindus. Cant a reciprocal action be expected of Muslims? That is how trust builds, everyone can talk and talk, unless Indian Muslims dont rise up and reciprocate the trust, they will feel targetted and nothing anybody does is going to resolve it
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: #1EijazFan

those 'poor' muslims?😕i'm sure they love their homeland a lot but being suspected-now that i think is right. From the bombings in India to other terror scares, I see Muslims behind this. Sorry if I'm sounding harsh but others are suffering because of these few muslims🤢

The same applies for the victims of the atrocities and terrorist attacks done by non muslims!!So for the atrocities done by  a moron ,how can we suspect entire community !!!

Terrorist is not an ordinary human, his/her mind is fully poisoned! That person no longer belongs to that divine religion any more!!! There is no religion which is against humanity! Once a persons loses basic feelings of a human,he is not longer a person of that religion!

All muslims don't do Jihad and so all the muslims should not be suspected only because of some set of morons who simply potray "Religion" as the reason for their eccentric and cruel acts!!!

All the Christians are not Good Samaritans!! All the Hindus are not like Lord Shriram!!

As a part of their religion muslims have a different life style and diffrent dressing and hair style and all! Unfortunately, media also concentrates on these and creates a scare among ordianry people!! So if we a see a muslim with long beard,turban ...... we get scared if he is member of ALquaida or Laskar e taiyyaba!! But these turbans and beard culture is before Laden also!!!

Regarding the target of Educated Muslims!! Terrorist is a terrorist! He no more belongs to that religion one's he does not follow the basic principles of the pious religion Islam! So usage of technology for the sake of terrorism is harmful even if it is a muslim terrorist or a christian terrorist or Hindu terrorist!!

Its unfair to think that all educated muslims/most of the muslims are attracted to Jihad!!!

You all ask why they are been targetted? I'm sure you read the papers, heard about the Glasgow incident, again, the India train bomb attacks, again, the attacks in the trains in london-all were Muslims, maybe 1 or 2 goras😕linked to Al-Qaeeda. Also, if that wasn't enough then the HUGE incident on 9/11 which came as a massive shock to all. and why ask why these poor Muslims are being targetted? well, here's the answer!!

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction!!! These are happening because of the atrocities that are taking place in Iraq!!In that case,Uncle Sam  is the biggest terrorist! So for the atrocites happening in Iraq ,are all the Americans particualry the Christians responsible! No!

Targetting a sect of people becoz of the cruel acts done by some of the morons of that community is always foolish! Sikhs were targetted after the death of Indira Gandhi!!!

Terrorists are terrorists! They simply show religion as the reason for their stupid and cruel acts!!!