Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

If anyone doing crime..he/she should panish........Inside pak Lal masjid..whats happening....is it a terrorist camp??? I dont think anyone targeting here, if anyone doing crime, that people targeting, sometime its hindu or muslim ...if anyone do Crime agaist a nation we cal him/her 'terrorist'.

If you check inside muslim majority nations:

Pakistan----is it terror free???

Afganistan---is it terror free??

Iraq--is it terror free??

Palastain--is it terror free?

Indonesiea--is it terror free?

Sudan-- is it terror free?

Saudi arabia-- is it terror free??

Bangladhesh--- is it terror free?

Then People blaming india...........all place these things happening, Inside india also.............whos doing..........why?? whats the use??😳

So here nobody targeting anyone...........if somebody doing bad things that people are targeted.😊

Edited by Believe - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Sorry Buddy, ab paani sar ke upar jaata jaa rahaa hai. It is time that IMs understand that the is a big problem and they thelselves must share a BIG portion of the blame. One of the problems with IMs is that they are trying to be more muslims than even Arabs, fundamentalism is widespread in the community. But the biggest problem is that for them their religion comes before the country, sorry guys that is unacceptable...like it or not.

Poor ppl? And who is to be blamed for this? Themselves, they can't bury their heads in sand and wish away the problem, they must reform themselves and adhere to the rule of the land.

And what injuctice and grievances? Remember Muslims ruled India for centuries...they imposed Islamic laws, converted millions of people, killed millions, plundered this country, made Buddhism vanish...destroyed our glorious haritage...do you see ever Hindus go bombing places and killing people?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_empires_in_India

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_in_the_Indian_s ubcontinent

Well said deepak.  The bolded points above are brilliant.  Fanatic atitude of some radical IM and the moderates not doing anything to curb the radicals led to the situation IM find themselves in today.

mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

If anyone doing crime..he/she should panish........Inside pak Lal masjid..whats happening....is it a terrorist camp???

A terrorist camp... what on earth?????... what does  Lal Masjid have to with all this?   Lal Masjid is not a "terrorist camp"!!..... i guess now that this issue has arised in Pakistan, considering it is  rather an Islamic issue, many will tend to think it is sumthing related to terrorism... right? one has to understand this whole issue ryt from the very beginning, and then i think one shud state such statements!

If you check inside muslim majority nations:

Pakistan----is it terror free???

Afganistan---is it terror free??

Iraq--is it terror free??

Palastain--is it terror free?

Indonesiea--is it terror free?

Sudan-- is it terror free?

Saudi arabia-- is it terror free??

Bangladhesh--- is it terror free?

this the wrong perception that many ppl have nowadays... i do not want to create a religious discussion here but since u have mentioned this, i will not refrain from stating  that issues within any  Muslim country does not automatically depict "terrosim" or any terror related issue, which many people tend to think! i mean whenever a certain problem arisies within a Muslim nation, outsiders automatically term it as "terrorsim" ....what logic is this?  .... and i think one shud mind the fact that many Muslim related issues in the world ryt now have been created by superior nations from the West than its own ppl from within...

targetting someone for something with solid, and reliable evidence is one thing... but always carrying a  generalization that this specific group of people  are performing wrong acts is the condition which the normal society is going thru ryt now!.... people are very sterotypical when it comes to Muslims........ and as far as Indian Muslims are concerned, one can not say that they are not targetted at all, because in today's world that is merely impossible!.. no matter how democratic, liberal or free any nation is... most likely, Muslims are targetted, and mainly because of the perceptions that today's world has!

Then People blaming india...........all place these things happening, Inside india also.............whos doing..........why?? whats the use??😳

So here nobody targeting anyone...........if somebody doing bad things that people are targeted.😊

Edited by mini2390 - 16 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Lal Masjid raids had nothing to do with terrorism!!!😲😲😲 That's news to me.😲 Anyway, a few questions to clear my doubt.

1. When an incident involves the name of Al-qaeda, Taliban and assasination attempts and calls for assasination of the State's Head (President), what do you call it, devoid of any link with terrorism??

2. When a school, which is not a military academy by the way, has all its students (including women students) sporting Kalashnikovs, what do you call it??

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜• sorry mini i cant agree with you.....am not agaist any religion, i just want express Here that no body targeting anyone, By the name of religion people doing these things not acceptable. (not only muslim).😳

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Too strong POV's here, guys lets look beyond generalizing on acts by individuals to be called as actions of IM. :) Same generalization is very common in any walk of life / country ... we should debate but not blame or pick on sections who have nothing to do with stuff.

Originally posted by: raj5000

Too strong POV's here, guys lets look beyond generalizing on acts by individuals to be called as actions of IM. :) Same generalization is very common in any walk of life / country ... we should debate but not blame or pick on sections who have nothing to do with stuff.

Raj,

No one here is saying that all IM are indulged in terrorist activities.  All we are saying is that we do not see IM criticising the actions of some of their brethern....which, I think is true.

I have lot of muslim friends and I know how good they all are.  Won't even think in my dreams to stereotype them all like this.  But, the fact is that I never see anyone criticizing the terrorism openly.  No public meetings called to denounce terrorism etc.

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Raj,

No one here is saying that all IM are indulged in terrorist activities.  All we are saying is that we do not see IM criticising the actions of some of their brethern....which, I think is true.

I have lot of muslim friends and I know how good they all are.  Won't even think in my dreams to stereotype them all like this.  But, the fact is that I never see anyone criticizing the terrorism openly.  No public meetings called to denounce terrorism etc.

Right! am not pointing fingers, Gauri, just making a generalized  statement (kill meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) reading the views. I know IM , who are against and openly discuss such actions, said that even I openly criticize actions on Indian hindus biasing on religon. BTW Mr Musarraf is working on getting rid of terrorist activity on illegal talibani's. May be becuase of religious influence peopl might understand acts of fellow mates, but understanidng doesn't mean agreeing on it.

Right! am not pointing fingers, Gauri, just making a generalized  statement (kill meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) reading the views. I know IM , who are against and openly discuss such actions, said that even I openly criticize actions on Indian hindus biasing on religon. BTW Mr Musarraf is working on getting rid of terrorist activity on illegal talibani's. May be becuase of religious influence peopl might understand acts of fellow mates, but understanidng doesn't mean agreeing on it.

No, I don't think IM understand these atrocious acts.  I think, or rather believe, that they are way too afraid to speak up publicly in rl.  vl ka kya hai.  yahan toh hum bhi kuchh na kuchh boltey rehtey hain!!!

nahi, tumhey maar ker kya mileyga Raj.  Itney achhey achhey topics kaun layega threads key liyeπŸ˜†

chatbuster thumbnail

so how should society react? not target anyone and wait to catch people after they blow up buildings and after they have carried out their killings?πŸ˜› or target everyone at infinite cost, even if that were possible?πŸ˜›

dont societies everywhere keep tabs on a criminal's relatives and friends even though they might be innocent? it is all about making tradeoffs. one does need to go after statistically likely candidates and put them under the scanner. if that happens to be one group or the other, so be it.