Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

No, I don't think IM understand these atrocious acts.  I think, or rather believe, that they are way too afraid to speak up publicly in rl.  vl ka kya hai.  yahan toh hum bhi kuchh na kuchh boltey rehtey hain!!!

nahi, tumhey maar ker kya mileyga Raj.  Itney achhey achhey topics kaun layega threads key liyeπŸ˜†

Well, you got me writing strong views my self :)

One cann't make that statement for IM, without knowing the views of atleast 60% of majority. I understand there are no proofs hence we cannot comment on that. If any hindu is doing a wrong act based on religious blanket, I will and know people who will fight for it publically.

Topics ka kya hai... world doesn't stop by one person.Right mujh becharey ko maar key kya milega, unscheduled trips to shamshan and flower expense every year 😳 ...  but mukti from IF love would be something to think about .. lols.. 

Originally posted by: raj5000

Well, you got me writing strong views my self :)

One cann't make that statement for IM, without knowing the views of atleast 60% of majority. I understand there are no proofs hence we cannot comment on that. If any hindu is doing a wrong act based on religious blanket, I will and know people who will fight for it publically.

Topics ka kya hai... world doesn't stop by one person.Right mujh becharey ko maar key kya milega, unscheduled trips to shamshan and flower expense every year 😳 ...  but mukti from IF love would be something to think about .. lols.. 

kahey ki muktee Raj.  Yaad hai tum ney hee bola thha ki koi chaar saal ka batcha aa ker boley woh Raj ka reincarnation hai toh hum sab maan ley....kuchh aisa hee hogaπŸ˜†

jokes apart...no talking about death etc.  It is way to serious to be taken lightly😊  Marey tumharey dushman...once you confirm that I am not one of themπŸ˜†

back on topic: 60% might feel what is happening is not right but even if 30% denounce these acts, they will elevate the whole community's image in public and discourage the bad elements big time!!!

raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

so how should society react? not target anyone and wait to catch people after they blow up buildings and after they have carried out their killings?πŸ˜› or target everyone at infinite cost, even if that were possible?πŸ˜›

Society had a fair POV and not generalize, do you think any unrest created in normal functioning of society or terrorism is something caused by IM? Target terrorism not IM's or any particular community. Point finger on the pap not folks belonging to papi's religion.

dont societies everywhere keep tabs on a criminal's relatives and friends even though they might be innocent? it is all about making tradeoffs. one does need to go after statistically likely candidates and put them under the scanner. if that happens to be one group or the other, so be it.

Criminal relatives point, that what am saying such broad generalization is not right. For Eg. Desi's skip lights in US, means am a light skipper... wat??????Based on statistical data all poors in world have no right to live as they are more bound to be involved in criminal activities. Fair? 

raj5000 thumbnail

kahey ki muktee Raj.  Yaad hai tum ney hee bola thha ki koi chaar saal ka batcha aa ker boley woh Raj ka reincarnation hai toh hum sab maan ley....kuchh aisa hee hogaπŸ˜†

jokes apart...no talking about death etc.  It is way to serious to be taken lightly😊  Marey tumharey dushman...once you confirm that I am not one of themπŸ˜†

back on topic: 60% might feel what is happening is not right but even if 30% denounce these acts, they will elevate the whole community's image in public and discourage the bad elements big time!!!

What memory πŸ‘ do you maintain dairy / excel like me lolssss. Yup would come back. No, no one here can come close to dushman.. lols Love or am neutral but no dushmany.

Ma'am I don't understand how you came up with the numbers, any ways if that is true also with facts, if even 2 IM (whom I know) totally are verbal about such acts, won't buy generalizing IM's on the whole. How many people from other religions stand up against wrong doing by religious gurus in Public without selfish motives.

chatbuster thumbnail

terrorism is something that is very strongly linked to muslim groups the world over these days. if we cant agree on that, maybe we wont ever.πŸ˜‰

as for going after the paap and not the paapi's community, sure. good line. but how? could u provide practical pointers here? i am sure intelligence agencies would be very happy to learn techniques they might have overlooked. πŸ˜› specifically, do u go after the paapi after the paap has been committed? or do u try to predict who the paapi might be so that u can stop things before they happen? and if it came down to terrorism, who would u predict the paapi might be? that old japanese lady or the IM? hope you can provide practical pointers on how to point fingers at the paap while not going after the likely paapis' community. πŸ˜›

and how do u get to "all poor have no right to live"? isnt that a wild exterpolation? who's saying that? πŸ˜•but yes, if they are more prone to crime, then we should put more cops in their neigborhoods, no? would that also be unfairly targetting them?

bottom line, when u need to fight crime/ terrorism, u try to go after where u expect to find criminals. where they live, who they hang out with and which community they come from are obvious starting points. where else would once target scarce resources?

Edited by chatbuster - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: raj5000

What memory πŸ‘ do you maintain dairy / excel like me lolssss. Yup would come back. No, no one here can come close to dushman.. lols Love or am neutral but no dushmany.

Ma'am I don't understand how you came up with the numbers, any ways if that is true also with facts, if even 2 IM (whom I know) totally are verbal about such acts, won't buy generalizing IM's on the whole. How many people from other religions stand up against wrong doing by religious gurus in Public without selfish motives.

πŸ˜† just used your 60% bolded above and threw in 30% just for the heck of driving home the point.

my baby sitter is a hyderabadi muslim.  she personally told me that she does not approve of terrorism but is afraid to speak against it in their public gatherings in mosques or relatives or friends!!!

as far as other religions, shiv sena is criticized for anything they do all the time in news papers etc.  no political motive there...and they are not the terrorists...still people scrutenize and blow out of proportion every single thing they do in the name of hindutva.  even though we know that sena does a lot of constructive work too!!!  don't see many muslim cloumnist writing against terrorism so openly!!! all i see is whole bunch of muslims coming together and declaring the their religion comes before nation...so won't even sing vandey maatram as it praises thier janm bhoomi!!!  their leaders can denounce vandey matram publicly but not terrorism.

Edited by Gauri_3 - 16 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

terrorism is something that is very strongly linked to muslim groups the world over these days. if we cant agree on that, maybe we wont ever.πŸ˜‰

Are there more religious bond nations then M's. I mean are there more then one sikh / hindu nations world wide? BTW how do you define terrorism, some community fighting for religious beliefs or is it cimilar to civil wars ?

as for going after the paap and not the paapi's community, sure. good line. but how? could u provide practical pointers here?

Absolutely, check for physcologist behaviour patterns of individuals who can be potential threat to peace, not singling out M's. ALL am saying don't corner M's there are many more individuals belonging to differnet religion involved on disruputing peace. BTW  - mafia activity only related to M's? why not?

i am sure intelligence agencies would be very happy to learn techniques they might have overlooked. πŸ˜› specifically, do u go after the paapi after the paap has been committed? or do u try to predict who the paapi might be so that u can stop things before they happen? and if it came down to terrorism, who would u predict the paapi might be? that old japanese lady or the IM? hope you can provide practical pointers on how to point fingers at the paap while not going after the likely paapis. they do belong to a certain community, no?πŸ˜‰

Do you expect me to do a case study here? Intellegence agencies are taking the right steps, then the POV's you are trying to make, they know the facts or else there was no reason everyone on airports get scrutinized or pass security test rather then M originated people. They are targeting the paap not papi's, anyone can be suspectable terrorist irrespect or origin or religion. NO?

and how do u get to "all poor have no right to live"? isnt that a wild exterpolation? who's saying that? πŸ˜•but yes, if they are more prone to crime, then we should put more cops in those neigborhoods, no? 

Thats whats pointed or being conveyed by cornering IM's, don't you feel? To control crime not even poor even rich are no less, put more cops in neighbourhood where crime rate is high not based on rich or poorπŸ˜‰

bottom line, when u need to fight crime/ terrorism, u try to go after where u expect to find that crime. where they live, who they hang out with and what their community are obvious starting points

Right what you are saying is to be proactive here, but in previous view it sounded more like definate action/targetting against just one caste / religion rather then proactively taking corrective actions on potential problems irrespective of religion / caste / creed.

raj5000 thumbnail

πŸ˜† just used your 60% bolded above and threw in 30% just for the heck of driving home the point.

πŸ˜†

my baby sitter is a hyderabadi muslim.  she personally told me that she does not approve of terrorism but is afraid to speak against it in their public gatherings in mosques or relatives or friends!!!

Only one, I have so many friends, practically spend 4-5 years with muslim community and make me say that.

as far as other religions, shiv sena is criticized for anything they do all the time in news papers etc.  no political motive there..

Disagreed! its only for political reasons. I for one being a hindu would definately not agree on some actions that don't make sense and are done in name of hindutava, (not to miss banning Valentine's day in mumbai).Similarly there are folks who without any poli reason are not happy with stuff done M leaders in the name of religion. Don't have testamonies but thats what I heard from folks I know, forces my POV's. 

.and they are not the terrorists...still people scrutenize and blow out of proportion every single thing they do in the name of hindutva.  even though we know that sena does a lot of constructive work too!!!  don't see many muslim cloumnist writing against terrorism so openly!!! all i see is whole bunch of muslims coming together and declaring the their religion comes before nation...so won't even sing vandey maatram as it praises thier janm bhoomi!!!  their leaders can denounce vandey matram publicly but not terrorism.

Shiv Sena is criticized

Again whole bunch, come on... that does mean all M's follow the trend. Can we get some numbers or poll or let people from Muslim origin say that this is correct statement. Might change my mind till then I don't buy it.

chatbuster thumbnail
Edited by chatbuster - 16 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

One major problem with IMs is that they are not ready to reform, nor are they ready to accept that their are shortcomings in their religion. On top of that humare "secularists" (the likes of Arundhati Roy🀒) ekdam chup ho jaate hain jab bhi non-Hindu maamla uthtaa hai, muh par taala lag jaata hai. Same with our elitist "liberal" English media which dicusses Guruvayur controvesry in detail (and rightly so) but never gives attention to something like this...

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=89173

New Delhi, July 6: A fatwa issued by leading Islamic seminary Dar-ul-Uloom Deoband has ruled that co-education is 'unlawful' as the system has given rise to 'a number of evils' in colleges and universities.

Ms must denounce the concept of Jehad (read Terrorism) in strongest terms now, it has been constantly abused by fanatics. Nor should they be allowed to retain their Muslim first, Indian second policy. Everyone should be Indian first and rest later.

IMs also seem to be suffering from inferiority complex, so in the end they end up doing things to prove that they are more muslims than other muslims. Take for example recent Knighthood to Salman Rushdie. Maximum and loudest protests were not from Iran or Saudi Arabia, it were from Pakistan and India. Nor do they ever acknowledge the fact that they are lucky to be living with honour in this country after what happened immedietely partition. Not only they get privileges here, they have democratic rights...yes there are shortcomings but overall this country has given them so much.