-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
teasing teaser 😳
eagerly waiting for the update 
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats loads on this new thread jenny:))) u really deserved it and all the appreciation for this superb story

loved the update. i going to call u jenny the magician because with every update u managed to create magic with words! although this story is happening in some other era, im feeling that im there with them and with how u are always describing everything in details and beautifully its super easy portraying them in their characters, with khushi with her saree with a red border and arnav with his kurta!!!

OMG after 2 years!!! that must have been some reunion. im sure some many emotions must be going through their hearts and mind at that time but happiness must be at its top level. it was so sweet reading that khushi realises that she was no longer that little rain wet girl clutching her doll but she is now her arnab's wife who is heads over heels in love with him. i think that the diary had a major contributing hand in this transformation and making khushi confess her feelings to herself!

n OMG wat a precap!!! im literally eating my nails waiting for it:)
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
So a teasing teaser
Cant wait for d update nw
rumu thumbnail
😳 omg !!!!! very hottt teaser indeed...
will be waiting !!!!
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update Jen I loved how you compare their emotion and feeling and heartache to raging storm and how Khushi found his journal now she know how much Arnab loves her and
I feel the  pain of their separation, and the joy of their reunion...I can't wait for them to express their love and become one as husband and wife
twinki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg pls update soon
U have made me desparate
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooh man!!!!
Very very tantalizing...
cnt wait for them to be together forever...:) ;)
n of crse cnt wait to read d next part...
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail
Gaizzz, it's just Arnowji staring at da journal after his longish Brex. Relax and stop dickoding da gutter yaaraz.
TFS
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh jenny it was so beautiful update... love it
its good that khushi read arnab's diary, now she is relaxed that he too loves her so much
and i'm waiting for the next part as we will know then that what happened with him and where he was... and the most important tht both are together now love it
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my God teaser is just amaxing