Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Res😳

It felt surreal and ethereal reading that scene. Indeed coming together of Arnav and Khushi. She is all woman now and a a wet woman at that. He is seeing her after a gap of two years and we all know distance makes the heart grow fonder and it impossible to keep your hands to yourself anymore. 

Khushi and 'Shy'? I loved that line. Always did and always will. A woman who is courageous somehow is always disassociated with the emotion of shyness. It is an endearing combination. Spirited, courageous yet shy. immensely appealing to the man.

Despite the forced nature of that scene on the show, I loved it. Here on the other hand Jen Jen, it was the most beautiful scene that you could have etched. So natural and so real. The food, the clothes, the way she tied the sari over one shoulder, beautiful. 

It was Arnav Khushi consummation scene.  It was Shakuntala Dushyant Consummation scene. They merged blended and emerged as a classical piece making it uniquely yours. 

Loved it Jen.

P.S - I couldn't decide for a minute whether I loved the hilsa and rice more or the consummation and finally I decided it was the scene🤣 The thing is, I haven't had Hilsa fish with the mustard gravy for more than 5 years. A friend of mine used to feed me that regularly those days. So you can imagine how its absence has made my heart grow fonder😆

On a serious note...this consummation scene beats the food coz it is special. very special.😳
Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
YAYAYA
~EDIT~

And finally, they come together. And not just physically. I think today they are at the same plane in their relationship - equally aware of their emotions as well as the physical pull. That it culminates in something so beautiful was only natural. 

Even I find the endearment "Khushu" quite adorable.. it suits her! 

This moment, this evening was special - and your words reflect that. The moonlight, the lantern, the soft breeze.. and the love that shines in their eyes. Lovers come together and in that moment, everything in the world is perfect. Loved it! 

PS - "it's startling contrast to the comforts of their haveli was a grim testimony to the wide gulf that existed between the haves and the have nots." I loved that you took time to point that out. It is still the same, isn't it ? Times like these, you take a moment to to remind yourself to never take anything for granted. Oh, that reminds me, happy thanksgiving! 
Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was sad but you made my day 😃

I am speechless! Edited by opsyellow - 10 years ago
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail

Jenny,

That was dreamlike. After having read the consummation from ALS, I was really looking forward to this one too. Because you always make these scenes beyond the physical needs, almost spiritual.  

I always have something or the other to say about all the chapters, but updates like leave me with so much of contentness that I want to wrap these emotions and just relish them.

You know when I look back now nature and fate never let them be together but today all the elements have come together to make them one. As if all these years they were preparing or working to make this moment the most beautiful, flawless and exquisite.

The separation has only strengthened their love for each other. Though they separate abruptly Khushi, trust and faith in Arnab was not shaken. Even after 2 years Arnab is still protective about her.  

All that matters to them is each other and being together. The riches, the haveli, the comforts do not matter to them at all.

I am so proud of Khushi, for becoming this beautiful, strong, independent and understanding woman. 

Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 10 years ago
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Omg..what a surprise!!!!! Can't wait for it...
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...res...

This is just so beautiful...romantic and passionate...thank you...for giving us this ArShi only update...finally the union of Arnab and his Khushu...amazingly written...its like I was watching it...loved it so much...Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
so finally it has come
they are united beyond anything
the day they and we wee all waiting for
but then thats because they were finally together in all ways
that was beautiful start of their new journey together
sensuous and lovely
sugar and spice and every thing nice i must say
ahhh she got her hubby back
and she believed him the separation of two years didnt matter in the end