Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was an intriguing chat about the blessed enigmatic. His infinite avataars as if magically there was no basic structure to his face.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Such an awesome tribute to all the blasters through one post.
thanks for let me know the significance of number 18. 
loved your thought on their marriage. What an intense unique marriage! isn't it?  I love sweet Arshi romance as much as i love the intensity between them.
 Loved all the lines above.
And I'm so glad that you liked my thought on Arshi's marriage. really loved your comments.

Thnx sohara...I tried to say thanks to everyone in one as it makes me happy seeing how far we all came together as a team...it's our unanimous effort...despite all of our hectic lives...

Thnank You for liking my efforts๐Ÿ˜Š
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

That was an intriguing chat about the blessed enigmatic. His infinite avataars as if magically there was no basic structure to his face.

"The Curious Case of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada"

- brought to you by BARUN SOBTI

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Soni๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnx for liking my welcome post...I just love that gif of yours ๐Ÿ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

You guys, here's my mini thesis๐Ÿ˜† on Arnav taking Khushi's hand ๐Ÿ˜† cos everywhere i look, i see these two, what to do!! He says so much. So does she. And yet, not a word is uttered. To me, it seems such...is this all in my head?... i begin with two cents of my own, and an edit...

Your pushing me away pulls me in, You mighty one
hold my hand and take me anywhere๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

"Mere haath mein tera haath ho, saari jannaten mere saath ho
(When you hold my hand, the Heavens are mine)
Tu jo paas ho phir kya ye jahaan, tere pyaar mein ho jaaoon fanaa"
(Who needs this world when you are close, in your Love let me be consumed)

(credit : Fanaa/2006)

Or as MJ would sing with Akon...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oCCnxBos10[/YOUTUBE]
(credit: youtube/michaeljacksonVevo)

And saving THE BEST for last...
In the words of RUMI... Cos no one could have said it more gloriously!

"I've come to take you with me
even if I must drag you along
But first I must steal your heart
then settle you in my soul.

I've come as a spring
to lay beside your blossoms
To feel the glory of happiness
and spread your flowers around

I've come to show you off
as the adornment in my house
and elevate you to the heavens
as the prayers of those in love.

I've come to take back
the kiss you once stole
Either return it with grace
or i must take it by force

You're my life
You're my soul
Please be my last prayer
My heart must hold you forever

From the lowly earth
to the high human soul

There are a lot more
than a thousand stages

Since I've taken you along
from town to town
no way will I abandon
you halfway down this road

Though you're in my hands
Though i can throw you around
like a child and a ball
I'll always need to chase after you"

...Can someone please hold my hand now? Like NOW?!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Best summary in two lines up there and best choices of the songs Issk...

Your pushing me away pulls me in, You mighty one
hold my hand and take me anywhere๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE0au2AAU68[/YOUTUBE]

Rumi and her words are showing true destined eternity of their love and these are reacing directly to heart...a whole lot sum up of IPK...๐Ÿ‘...

I'll always need to chase after you"๐Ÿค—

Please be my last prayer๐Ÿ‘
My heart must hold you foreverโค๏ธ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSIZvX8ds6w[/YOUTUBE]

forever...HAMESHA...muahhh for this Issk...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

"The Curious Case of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada"

- brought to you by BARUN SOBTI

The most curious personality yet so simple ...I love you and you are mine but don't know how to sublime as i am a man of few words yet elements around me conveying my both worlds...
                                                         โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 187-189
 I had to had to see the ARSHI marriage episode  GIVE ME SOME COURAGE TOO...

with you and comment so yes I hope you took the invitation, but in any case I doubt if they would have invited us, reasons.
- Hiding mein loveria. ๐Ÿ‘They did not want anyone of their family and even the other one know they loved each other- Khushi to Guptas and Arnav to Raizadas. The guessing came after a long time. See even the entire Guptas and Raizadas could not connect in Teri meri dance why Arnav Khushi danced togather because they loved and could not see each other in pain. So now NK,Di, Nani, mami and Shyam had guessed this and so they had to do something dramatic. And as we know according to NK and ARSHI, " Yeh koyi love story hain, iss mein to horror thriller Bhara hua hain๐Ÿ˜†( Is this a love story, it is full of horror and thrillers."
-Guess what Arnav had written in his diary about his wedding, " Took Khushi and married her in the temple."and as Ragini said" So sweet." and then the next line " Idea work kar geya,Shadi ka karach bach geya, Fake smile ke saath 2000 mehmano ko thank you bhi nehi kehna para." And we know our karoos Arnav did not have to give his fake smile and thank 2000 smiles even in the remarriage track. Should have Barun had  a huge objection to giving fake smile to 2000 guests in a marriage after all he did the same in his real marriage too. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†LOVE RAGINI AND HER VMS...SHE IS RIGHT THOUGH
As Arnav said " Bahut zyada Kushish ki ke tumhe nafrat kar saku, lekin Nafrat karhi hehi paya." and we know when he was besotted with Khushi just before he saw Khushi with Shyam, probably even then he was searching for a reason to hate her and Shyam gave him one. At the same time Khushi was choosing for a reason" Aap se pyaar na karne ke liye" but fell in love anyways and with love came her acceptance about Arnav, " Hum jab bhi aap ko bhulne lagenge, hume yaad dilane ke liye aap hume taklif denge, dard denge, hamare dil torenge."

I AM SO HAPPY YOU CONNECTED BOTH OF EM SO WELL ...YES AS THEY TRIED THEIR BEST FOR NOT FALLING FOR EACH OTHER BUT STILL THEY COULDN'T STOP THEMSELVES...

-  Anjali said," Jiska girlfriend hota hain uska agla kadam shaadi hota hain." Now if we think carefully we have to accept Khushi was Arnav's perfect girlfriend. After all she had the entire story of any girlfriend. She started knowing him after working for him. She hated him at first but then started loving him. She accompanied him in his trips, gave him condolence when he was missing his mom during barsi and when Anjali gave him kangan for lavanya, took care of spice and sugar in everything he was going to eat, prepared sugar-free sweets specially for him, was the only one who made him smile, her thoughts were preoccupied with him, accompanied him to trips, went to date with him and list goes on. By the same token Arnav was Khushi's boyfriend- he had saved her on many occasions, was the one who took care of her dad's medical bill, gave her a job when she needed one, kissed her but never in public, kept her things with him, cherished all of her memories, in the course of Payash weddings in every occasion his eyes were searching for Khushi, praised and wanted to buy her the lehenga she looked pretty in after their engagement, shaded her from ogling eyes of NK and said- he could do anything with her. Now at that stage they had done almost everything a girlfriend and a boyfriend have done except one - introduce themselves to Gupta's and Raizadas as being a couple. And so if they could not say that how would they say they were getting married?๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
- We know about our Arnav and his Shatir dimaag- given that situation that was the best solution to keep everyone happy. In a way he did not blame Payal and Gupta's for anything. This was so unlike his dadi who brought Garima's truth in front of the entire guests on Arshi remarriage day.  Arnav was thinking of others and not himself. His heart was breaking but even then he was thinking of Di, Akash, Payal, di's unborn child, mami and the rest of his own family and we all do that and in that time and span of thinking he had found only one answer, marry Khushi. There were many choices of course like exposing shyam, tell di, tell Khushi, but all of those choices would have resulted in breaking of Payash alliance, Di's marriage, and putting Di's unborn child in harm's way. It was of course already hard when one wedding was on the way- so of course Arnav would not go through another celebration.

YES AS KHUSHI SAID LATER "HIMMAT KARNI CHAHIYE THI ...USS RAAT BHI NAHIN KI..."

- The wedding- even when I saw the first time it was evident why Khushi married Arnav-  she trusted his judgement. And it was also evident why Arnav married Khushi - Khushi was the only one who could mend his broken heart. Khushi did not trust to disclose her dilemma to a single member in the Gupta's during Payash wedding because she knew well she could not trust that Guptas to understand her perspective during this dilemma. Arnav had to leave all the wedding guests, his own brothers, his Nani and Mami who had taken care of him since his parents death because he knew not a single one from them could mend his broken heart. No wonder they were not part of the original wedding.

In any way, as Garima said , " Aur kuch faraq nehi padta, Jivan sathi achcha hona chahiye."

SAMIN ๐Ÿ‘
LOVED RAGINI'S IDEA OF WEDDING...๐Ÿ˜† I always love small wedding idea why both with all of this Lavishing money wasting stupidity...as you can use this money some where nicely ...investing in your future...
Love to see this colorful post of yours...and Plz give me that extra tonic to digest these...as very torturous moments are these...

The last Amma's is the main thing...if the partner is good ,everything falls accordingly baki sab bakwas hai...

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks ArshiH for reading 

Loved all your comments.

Poor soul has no idea where her destiny is taking her...but as you said God knows better...and I always think I wish I knew the reason behind that reason...

Really poor soul. i feel a pang of pain for her. I also wish, if I would know, why there was too much turbulence in her life! She is just an angel, isn't she? She was just a girl of 19/20. But I gets flummoxed to see her endurance. i wish if I could be like her.

THIS IS very important point for me which shows he cares for those who care for his Di...and that was his relation with his Jijaji because he was good with his Di...but when he finds the other pic of him then anu one who comes in this angle has to get the heat of ASR and that's what we seeing ,he makes Khushi goes through a lot but only for some moments and then he feels for her always by keeping his ego chin up...but he never tried to misuse or cross any boundary with her ...hough he remains angry but every expression physically and emotionally just screams love for her which sh gets it later.

just awesome what you said. Arnav never took advantage of Khushi. As she was his legally wedded wife, he didn't even attempt to make love to her. Obviously ASR's ego was more than his desire. 

He gives too much importance to his di. Because of her, he bare that nefarious Shyam. I wish if he wouldn't be that blind with Anjali. For her own good he should get Shyam out from her life long ago.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Thanks ArshiH for reading 

Loved all your comments.

Poor soul has no idea where her destiny is taking her...but as you said God knows better...and I always think I wish I knew the reason behind that reason...

Really poor soul. i feel a pang of pain for her. I also wish, if I would know, why there was too much turbulence in her life! She is just an angel, isn't she? She was just a girl of 19/20. But I gets flummoxed to see her endurance. i wish if I could be like her.

THIS IS very important point for me which shows he cares for those who care for his Di...and that was his relation with his Jijaji because he was good with his Di...but when he finds the other pic of him then anyone one who comes in this angle has to get the heat of ASR and that's what we are seeing ,he makes Khushi goes through a lot but only for some moments and then he feels for her as  always by keeping his ego chin up...but he never tried to misuse or cross any boundary with her ...though he remains angry but every expression physically and emotionally just screams love for her which she gets it later.

just awesome what you said. Arnav never took advantage of Khushi. As she was his legally wedded wife, he didn't even attempt to make love to her. Obviously ASR's ego was more than his desire. 

He gives too much importance to his di. Because of her, he bare that nefarious Shyam. I wish if he wouldn't be that blind with Anjali. For her own good he should get Shyam out from her life long ago.

Sohara...you have to bear with my typos as one day and reading like crazy...oops...in blue  ..sohara this is basically a sibling story and love of their lives...and that comparison of this love of extreme at both ends...isn't that amazing...ppl who do 5 times prayer ..go to haj million times , mandir masjid, church are their homes and they talk like gods but have no fears or their actions don't show any of these feelings are worse than those who are atheist...

Anjali did everything and does but there must be sharadha...feelings which comes from your heart with intensity...your one tear shakes this whole world of God and trucks of loads of tears of these 24/7 in front of God when you do for certain reasons as Anjali did most ...to make God happy so nothing goes wrong...I am not saying she did wrong...but I don't like reasons to remember or do pooja or Namaz for God ...this is your duty towards him...do without any Shart...do it to thank by any means...I don't know just rambling ...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Lata Mangeshkar, the legendary singer, celebrates her birthday today. So many of her songs have been posted in these threads and also the birthday threads, be it Chalte chalte, Tere bina zindagi se, Hum intezaar karenge, etc. etc. So many songs referred to by Chalhov, be it Ek pyaar ka nagma hai, Bindiya chamkegi, Teri bindiya re or the haunting Do pal ki on the first page of this thread. I would like to post one more out of her many classic songs.

Ae Dil-e-nadaan from Razia Sultan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdqkN95Y5QE[/YOUTUBE]

Credit Uploader

Thnx ๐Ÿ˜ŠDurga as always you reminds us...some of my fav

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkIIyBArrMY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFF-FCa7vRU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago