So when you leave for awhile I can hold on
I just want you to know
That I really do love you

When the day comes and we are together
You will always know and feel this
I will always hug, kiss and love you
Every moment of the day and night

~GEET HANDA~

"We lie in each other's arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire."

(thank u so much cute-aly for this beautiful banner)
(please stay tuned, as the FLAMES OF DESIRE begins now😳)

~MY OTHER WORK~

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."

Hello guys welcome to this new thread of FLAMES OF DESIRE...

Now this story is on a crucial phase where mrs khurana will be forced to face some bitter truths...A new twist is on its way n i hope u will love the outcome of it...Geet surely needs more maturity to face the future and her husband...and this twist will prepare her both mentally and physically...
So stay tuned to see the celebration of their loveEmbarrassed...and ofcoures for flames of desire...

Pls shower ur comments n likes as u do always...and belive me i love reading them...

Pls add me if u want pm's...and stay tuned as i said flames of desire begins nowEmbarrassed...

And lastly BIG PAPPIES N JHAPPIES TO ALL MY SPAMMERS🤗

love u lots,
varsha😊

(C) 2013 Varsha Khedekar, All Rights Reserved
Edited by mahimaneet - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahimaneet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
{Thank u so much swthrt (deepali aka sexy sasu mom) for this beautiful edit😳}

~INDEX~

PART-59 :- scroll down😉

mahimaneet thumbnail

Thank u so much for all the likes and comments😊

The following 308 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusAisiethahujasmeen64swastisinhaaashiyaan_201001leothelionCHERUKURI9geetkamaanshanmandjyoti3geeta1803nehavashifarha451288zil143only4mailspriyasreekajalranawatjooomaaneet05peru.c.patelLondonAISHAJSGeeMaaShakshiShekhawahottyangelshubhiguptamkd.70gurtimanetsravanthi93LoveArhiForevermaneetsdollPoorvaArorapayal.gupta177Candy_jscutekanansanju85--Yashvi--preetpalllchompsgarga016Vidhi24GeetmaAakshithagudi..nadia-arshaddeepthipavitrasushlovejeyanthi123canonrockingmishtishah-jahangurbinasana678Piyu75Palay2012jasika08FARZANAQAZIruchsweety02358282361Leisurenga0130ManishaGovindmirror1521Gautambushiiananyachaudharybusybee21aparna3011sagorika9329ashimapariiichociii2sistersimm_bainsgurti1993custodian75neha_g6maansi25pjroycutesrijuEnigma78nat10sporthy_smile28kavitamundharageet_v81manook22maneetarshmaanlvsgeettirtasangeljyotibbindudeep002Maangeetlove7karuna_MaparnapoduriSmartangelsarah_zaishaagam12MONIJA78goyalkalpna123preetidhawanlovepooshafeeWhitepigeonkabslocksnibi_suchi9290860623aarthiashlethasanthoshsrikantharajaasmi123keerthireddy8Paingelammyicycoolsmi20crazedfan19wiskhansaragultammana.mshubhi_sitzzdmgyadanucyberprincessURMEpulvi16thendral_111amreenshameemKhanAtiyahPoonamTns.1sheetalvasaBkhascloudflowermayashrisawant7sanj1905sree10Dazlingdivyarichu26priyankasweet21ambili123vaninair95anisa79zaidi98preet.harmanpreetymaaneetAliciaZAsneha137cyaanajmaDGRajshree12radhika.winxgawjusangeldeepthichShadiaKhurramsahibasharmaChahhat4evaTaranaGeetdrashti10taaneeamrinderdhamiShalinaparbinmadhuDDnostalgicmoonMahimaanMaanKiNadeefabiyamgMANISHAGOELaashi14mani24mmradhudrashtimeetupari1689snehapriyapriya_ya1408ahsaaspyarkaRosmithaLuvforeversanam1234u...RIDDHIMA...kavya.sravyasudha_gcBlushingqueenVinsh23sumaiyariyaRomanaxxKasiKasigbhatkeerthi90-Babelicious-NH1971pixelflower620fatema_007pingu.tinguCrystalSaya-eiya-LadyArwenanjalisen85sree.maneetm-g19gurti30nilu710baisakh45sarita21992.NoOn.KomaLSunnynostalgic_soulfrnd.of.frndzasmanikareena32ksasiWhypadhunihatripreeti.1aakritisri1111Alameluushankitvcambeernawesomepoojafantesybilly_rituHanishadevimayapariNeejudreamyanmirzaElienoreMGCherishhleegurusri91zariya123Brown-Eyessobia4maaneetThesaurustrishadcutelehrpriya111111Rami92valli30Desigirls12sweetsampa39rashmivaish--Fairy--monika1992gill123crazyskyKINGKHANFANimpoojavermaZohamaaneet_AngelSonu_neha5058ammu5ritzy09NANDY_BRU18mypridehoneygrapepaponeconCutieTejusmallvilleanuandaviAsh1991maanmeet1DillikudianjucoolPaintedSkybubblygal1711maaniqrat_areebHansaNsona-rai--Ratna----aarthi--khwaishfancharmed onesjanu_2006kawaii_geetmeena..preethiamandy15-dia-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212Remya_PillaiTyrosdlife19-nee-jasraj123Shruthelove2_soma_MGArti_punam2712Prabh.DDian-Mithuna-tamanna1391Craziest_MGsingh24-kitty--lakshmi--MSKdeewani-Sheen-Coolkiwi-SilverPearl-daredevilisbackreachsky2011-AnushaGurtian-Ru_21Loquacious_Aashabinash079bhanu_rekhagspvdyappingduck
mahimaneet thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mahimaneet thumbnail
~TEASER~

"geet beta...maan aur aap kaha tak pohache" dadi asked her and geet went numb thinking what to answer...She looked at her mom, and rano smiled trying to comfort her daughter...
"woh dadi...maan toh mujhe lene hi nahi aaye...geet was on the verge of tears...aur unhone phone bhi switch off kiya hai" she bit her lip, not wanting let out her painful turmoil...
Poor girl was indeed let down, she knew her husband should be here to pick her up...but maan was no where to be seen...Even though rano and mohinder tried comforting her, giving excuse of his office...but geet felt ignored...Her heart knew, how much she missed him the whole day...and here he didn't even picked her call once...

Geet just left the call half way and ran into her room, crying her heart out...and dadi even though disappointed with maan's behaviour, covered up for his absence with some urgency at office...
"koi baat nahi maa...mai geet ko samjha dungi" rano smiled and mohinder nodded giving her his understanding look...He left to geet rooms, to manofy his angel...while rano asked dadi to let geet stay with them for the night...

Wanted to give double update to cover up for the long gap...but sinces am at my nani's home, its not possible...Pls bear wid me till then...

Enjoy this lil teaser n let me know how u find it😉

Love ya lots🤗
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on the new thread🥳
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
commented on page 10Edited by -MSKdeewani- - 10 years ago
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulations di on the 23rd thread aur di me dying to read the udpate aur di read ur note aur di I just hope ke this new twist bring geet more closer to maan mentally aur physically as well😳 aur tht she can understand & stand by her love her husband her maan thru every thick & thin & both can strengthen there this lovable relationship FOREVER😳 waiting eagerly for the update di abhi de dena ok plzzz😊
take_a_hint thumbnail
awesome update

so cute

who was in phone ?
neha_g6 thumbnail
awsome update
really liked it.
maaneet passionate moments make me blush😳
continue soon di😊