Or will the entwining of the bodies
Lead me to something ethereal
I am confused, do not know how to react
But what I know is that I yearn for that touch
A soothing touch of caress
And a wild sensation of fulfillment.

~GEET HANDA~

~TEASER~

"maan It's not fair" geet exclaimed in her fits of laughter...trying to get away from maan's tickling hands..."pehale akele bulate ho...fir aise satate ho" she panted with her heavy breath...while maan pinned her to the near by wall, keeping his hands carefully away from her mehndi decorated hands...
"aur jo tum mujhe satati ho uska kya" he leaned closer on her body, wearing his evil smirk...It was now his chance to take revenge for all the teasing she did throughout the evening with annie...by linking him with manisha...

Maan didn't even have to try that hard, knowing how ticklish she was...He just gently kept caressing the velvety flesh of her slender waist, feeling her shiver with the chill, that ran down her spine with his every stroke...He now dangerously started leaning on her, wanting to take her complaining lips into his...Geet was too stunned to react, as she saw him nearing her lips...Blush formed on her rosy cheeks, while she bit her lip, to subside the moan erupting from her mouth..."maan chodiye na...meri mehndi kharab ho jayegi" she whispered on his lips, which were just inches away from hers..."please jaane dijiye" her whole body felt alive, feeling his touch running all over her skin...He looked deep into her hazels getting lost in her beauty..."bas ek shart par" a slow moan left his mouth, while he ever so softly brushed his lips on hers..."you have to kiss me...fir jaane dunga" he held her possessively...while geet dipped her head and nodded in a shy yes...She snaked her arms around his neck, and pulled him sexily closer...leaving no gap for even air to pass...

Maan was too stunned with his pray's dominance...He naughtily smirked, loving every bit of there moment together...His hold on her waist loosened, as he guided his hands to cup her cheeks...His whole aim was now her wet lips, as he drowsily leaned to taste his fantasy...He was about to close the gap between their lips, when geet suddenly pushed him...and ran off giggling with her teasing laughter...She turned around, and showed him her tongue...and just as she thought that she was safe, he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him...making her collide on his rock hard chest...

"We lie in each other's arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire."

(thank u so much cute-aly for this beautiful banner)
(please stay tuned, as the FLAMES OF DESIRE begins now๐Ÿ˜ณ)

~MY OTHER WORK~

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."

Hello guys welcome to this new thread of FLAMES OF DESIRE...

Now this story is now a crucial phase where maaneet will get married with all the ritual and elders blessing...So stay tuned to see the celebration of their loveEmbarrassed...and ofcoures for flames of desire...

Pls shower ur comments n likes as u do always...and belive me i love reading them...

Pls add me if u want pm's...and stay tuned as i said flames of desire begins nowEmbarrassed...

And lastly BIG PAPPIES N JHAPPIES TO ALL THE SPAMMERS ( WHO ARE MY DARLING FRNDS) and all the lovely readers for motivating me always...

love u lots,
varsha๐Ÿ˜Š

(C) 2012 Varsha Khedekar, All Rights Reserved

Edited by mahimaneet - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahimaneet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago