Will I remain what I am
Or will the entwining of the bodies
Lead me to something ethereal
I am confused, do not know how to react
But what I know is that I yearn for that touch
A soothing touch of caress
And a wild sensation of fulfillment.

~GEET HANDA~

"We lie in each other's arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire."

(thank u so much cute-aly for this beautiful banner)
(please stay tuned, as the FLAMES OF DESIRE begins now😳)

~MY OTHER WORK~

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."

Hello guys welcome to this new thread of FLAMES OF DESIRE...

Now this story is on a crucial phase where mrs khurana will be forced to face some bitter truths...A new twist is on its way n i hope u will love the outcome of it...Geet surely needs more maturity to face the future and her husband...and this twist will prepare her both mentally and physically...
So stay tuned to see the celebration of their loveEmbarrassed...and ofcoures for flames of desire...

Pls shower ur comments n likes as u do always...and belive me i love reading them...

Pls add me if u want pm's...and stay tuned as i said flames of desire begins nowEmbarrassed...

And lastly BIG PAPPIES N JHAPPIES TO ALL MY SPAMMERS🤗

love u lots,
varsha😊

(C) 2013 Varsha Khedekar, All Rights Reserved

Thank u so much for all the likes and comments on my previous update...love u guys😃

The following 309 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisiekichusammyicycoolyashvijaysinghaashiyaan_201001leothelionCHERUKURI9geetkamaanneetu620shanmangeeta1803rahifahmidanehavashifarha451288zil143only4mailsmaanyouarehotluminoussona27priyasreekajalranawatjagritimanochajoooperu.c.patelLondonAISHAJSGeeMaamaneetarshhottyangelshubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70geetchouharygurtimanetsravanthi93LoveArhiForeverTheSunShinePoorvaArorapayal.gupta177kukud10apubasuCandy_jscutekanansporthy_smile28rumana88kainturakirannaanavanShadiaKhurramVidhi24Aakshithapreetpalllmaagimaltisokhalgeetindiaforum13divyeshrampintivirus14sushlovemanupavanicskwtsana678canonrockingmishtijapneet1aishu135shah-jahangurbinaPiyu75Palay2012jasika08FARZANAQAZInga0130Hibbieevidz.manirajaparna3011sagorika93Moonlight0072sistercustodian75fabiyamgsadafkhattak309maansi25PjmaangeetEnigma78cutesrijuhalemakhansoyashideepsikha09kavitamundharacutestarzjostnajonn09queenbee001angeljyotibbindudeep002ashwimaaneetMaangeetlove7Smartangelsarah_zaishaReahRajagam12MONIJA78shafeegoyalkalpna123preetidhawanlovepookabslocksnibi_suchi9290860623aarthiashsheetalvasalethasanthoshsona_jyotikasrikantharajatammana.masmi123smi20creddyTinkJiaaaishahpulvi16thendral_111vij10URMEindiegirlgurti30amreenshameemmons_mbPoonamTns.1KhanAtiyahsree10Bkhascloudflowersanj1905mayashrisawant7borntodie_t48Ramykrishrichu26mamatha.priyankasweet21anisa79ambili123Shilalipipreet.harmancyaanajmaDGpreetymaaneetAliciaZAsneha137Rajshree12deepthichParimishtysahibasharmaarunima.nishnalRosmithaChahhat4evaTaranaGeettaaneedrashti10ShalinaparbinamrinderdhamiMahimaanyashitaaaashi14mani24neekkaursilent_whispersahsaaspyarka4ever4lovepriya_ya1408LuvforeverIshitaIranisnehapriyapari1689priya111111sanam1234u...RIDDHIMA...sudha_gcmayaparidreamyVinsh23anmirzakavya.sravyaKasiKasiRomanaxx-RadxAli-NH1971anky_sgbhatcutemishtiSphinxpixelflower620fatema_007pingu.tinguCrystalSayayashviagarwalLadyArwenanjalisen85Arsheelapari_jyothikam-g19nilu710prema_kssarita21992.NoOn.KomaLSunnynostalgic_soulfrnd.of.frndzasmanikareena32nihatriksasiWhypadhuAlameluAnu_Rdivya22preeti.1happydays30Ambibambyushankitvcambeernfantesynehakapoor7Maaneetpuneetbilly_ritud_sonia--Fairy--HanishadeviNeejuManeetGurtiMGCherishhleegurusweetsampa39geetsrir.maanshri12sobia4maaneetsri91Dei_Gratiazariya123trishadcutedhakdhak22daredevilisbacklehrRami92valli30Desigirls12gill123lil.mizz.smexiiKoolsmileimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANmonika1992_AngelSonu_kiran_ratineha5058ammu5ritzy0918mypridehoneygrapepaponeconNANDY_BRUPaintedSkyCutieTeju--Ratna--Ash1991maanmeet1smallvillesonu4everDillikudianjucoolkhwaishfanmitzi11maaniqrat_areebjanu_2006kawaii_geetmeena..HansaN--aarthi--preethiazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sonia.KN-dia-sdlife19-nee-Craziest_MGjasraj123TyroRemya_PillaiPrabh.DDianlove2_soma-padma-tamanna1391punam2712_MGArti_singh24-MSKdeewani-Sheen-Coolkiwi-AnushaGurtian-goldenmoonRu_21Loquacious_Aashabinash079yappingduckbhanu_rekhagspvd
Edited by mahimaneet - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahimaneet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
{Thank u so much SHRUTHE for this beautiful banner}

~Hayeee i am loving my new family here...gals u r simply d best🤗...hope hume kisiki nazar na lage😆~

~PART-58~

~You are the fire that burns the passion within my soul~ 

Maan smiled looking down at his sleeping angel, and kissed on her forehead...Geet was finally his, her innocence, her love, her care, her anger, her cribbing, everything belongs to him now...she belongs to him..."sirf maan ki geet"...he whispered and finally closed his eyes, welcoming their new life...which will only be full of their love and nothing else...

The morning sun has just began to rise over the horizon...And maan woke up, blinking his eyes, cuddling the bundle of joy in his arms...He had that beautiful smile on his face, and a contented look swept across his whole well being...as he pulled her irrevocably closer...He didn't wanted to work out today, neither wanted to leave any chance to love his jaan all over again...This was the day he desired ever sinces he laid his eyes on geet...she was just like some precious pearl, he wanted all by himself...He just wanted to claim her like no one ever imagined...her innocence, her laughter, her cute talks, her alluring beauty...he shied, cuddling her insanely closer...

A slight blush covered his face, as his hands naughtily fondled and caressed her bare breast...forcing a pleasurable moan from her lips...
He was spooning her body from behind, and incredibly loved the feel of her bare back against his taut one...
"geet" he huskily whispered, kissing around her earlobe...followed by gentle sucking on it...while his hands flickered her now hard peak, squeezing it between his fingers...
He wanted to wake her up, not able to resist the desire, she was evoking in him...He snuggled, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck, while geet moaned and sleepily smacked on his teasing hands...followed by turning around in his arms, to hide her self...

Princess was still in her deep slumber, as maan with his teasing, didn't let her sleep the whole night...He watched her mesmerized, as she rolled over in the bed towards him...completely giving herself to his hungry gaze...A soft sigh escaped her sweet lips, involuntarily making him hard yet again...He desirously looked down at her sweet innocent face, and his gaze halted over her perked bossoms...which voluptuously stood their inviting him...He licked his lips, and looked away not able to control his wild thoughts...

He sighed with this inhibitions, and covered her up with the duvet...His gaze still lingered over her face, tracing her delicate features with his admiring eyes...He indeed had a most beautiful wife, and the thought itself made him feel proud...He naughtily smirked and kissed on her forehead, taking her soft palm in his hand...He tenderly kissed on her each finger, admiring the intricate mehndi design on her palm...He just loved how it made her hand look so beautiful...
He just roughly scanned the design, but then remembered how his princess wanted him to trace his name in it...Excited, he just started searching for his name, and that is when it stuck him...and his eyes went wild looking at the erotic love making design imprinted on her whole hand...

It took every ounce of him to look away from those sexy hands...The designs where raw, so much alluring...Poor guy was already aroused and now the sight didn't help much...How the hell will he control himself, around this epitome of seduction...He was hard and voilently throbbing...Every inch of his cell, wanted to ravish her naked innocence...and leave her panting, craving for more... 

His eyes darkened with raw desire, as he gently ran his hand across her velvetty skin...feeling the burning flesh, coming alive under his palm...He licked his lips, while his hands moved to cup her swell...A small gasp escaped her lips, while he molded and rounded her flesh with his teasing hands...He couldn't control anymore and hungrily came over her, replacing his hands with his mouth...He feasted over her flesh and geet suddenly moaned, awakening from her sleep...She innocently looked down at her body, and found his lips, playing over her bud...She blinked her hazels, as he hungrily suckled on her breast...while his fingers began to roll the given option...
"ummm...aap yeh kya kar rahe ho" she moaned with her heavy breath, feeling utterly vulnerable with the sensation he was evoking down their...while maan smiled meeting her eyes, and cutely intervened their hands...pinning her down...
"ummm...aapko bhook lagi hai" she again moaned with her hazy eyes and maan naughtily laughed, moving up her body...
"yup I am farnished"...he teasingly pecked on her sweet tender lips...then madly kissed her all over, devouring every ounce of her sweetness...
"ummm lekin aap mujh ko kyu kha rahe ho" geet broke out of the kiss, pushing on his chest...while maan pinned her hands, kissing down her neck...He laughed inbetween his kisses, digesting her innocent words...but then couldn't control his desire, as he ravished her with all his glory...

Time passed and both the craving souls where highly engrossed in their little make out session...when a sudden loud knock on the door startled them back to reality...Geet was highly aroused, when he pulled away from her lips...cursing the intruder for disturbing them...She sensuously caressed his cheek and pulled him closer, while maan surprised with her action...kissed her madly, while running his hands, up her thighs...
Geet instantly shivered with his sudden intimate action and grabbed his hands, and maan laughed, biting on her flesh...knowing his wild cat got scared with his teasing...
"you are such a little tease geet" he smirked looking at her pouting lips and was about to claim them again, when annie screamed jerking them up...
"bhai, geet...aap dono kya kar rahe ho?" she giggled...and geet instantly opened her mouth to reply her doubt...
"hum breakfast kar rahe hai" geet cutely giggled, hinting her about maan eating her...but then, before she could say anything further, maan kissed her...softly pinning her body on the mattress...
"acha???"...annie confusingly asked, but then getting no response from the other side, she pouted with geet's teasing..."bhai please darwaza kholo na" she cutely moaned and maan getting hell irritated, left to open the door...without registering he was half nude, and so much vulnerable for any of her teasing...
"kya hai" he shouted in frustration, as soon as he opened the door...
scaring the hell out of her...
"woh dadi is calling you both down" annie meekly replied, but then got stunned looking down his body...and the marks geet left on him...
"bhai yeh kaise hua" she asked in concern, and maan mentally smacked himself for behaving so silly..."ummm woh kuch nahi...allergy hai" he somehow covered up, but annie kept staring at the fresh nail and bite marks...feeling concerned for her bhai...

Annie dumbfondedly kept gaping at his marks, and maan got irritated, looking at his dumb sister...then shook her, bringing her out of her reveries..."ummm...ab jao, hum aate hai" he shooed her, while hiding himself behind the door...But annie was in no mood of leaving them, as she softly spoke..."woh mujhe geet se milna hai"
Now looking at maan's condition, poor girl actually got concerned for geet's state...and just wanted to confirm if her princess was ok...
"kyu" maan suspiciously asked...and annie looked down, meekly whispering..."woh mujhe dekhana hai...if she is fine"

Maan was not surprised with her doubt, knowing how much both his devil siblings, love geet...But now he was getting super angry on annie, as he gritted his teeths...and shouted back to geet, asking her to clear annie's doubt..."geet, annie ko bolo, that you are fine" he smirked, knowing his wify would oblige his order...but didn't knew his over confidence would embarrass him to all new levels...as he heard her sweet voice echoing right beside him...
"hi annie..." our angel spoke chirpily standing beside her hubby, giving her million dollar smile to annie...who was gaping at her dumbfonded,  finding her state worse then maan...

Uff her hair messed up, as if she had some wild fight with maan...her smudged swollen lips, those bite marks on her neck, her petite body covered in their duvete...screamed about the wild night they must have spend...Annie instantly closed her eyes in embarrassment, as erotic images of them making out flashed infront...
"ohh my god" she shockingly screamed, closing her mouth and maan instantly grabbed geet behind and closed the door on annie's face...
"what the hell were you doing here" he screamed on top of his voice, then instantly melted as she shrinked back in fear...
"ummm...mai toh annie ko hi bolne aayi thi" she cried, giving him her accusing look, for scolding her...and maan just cravingly took her in his arms, wiping her pearls...
"jaan...just look at yourself...annie kya sochegi" he tried putting some sense in her, but geet hit him on his chest, cribbing..."ummm yeh sab aapki wajah se hai" she pouted and maan just laughed and kissed her complaining lips...

He slowly dropped her duvet down, and loved her, cupping and squeezing every where...Geet uncontrollably moaned in his arms, and scratched on his back, as he devoured her like never before...He pushed her on the wall behind and lustfully scanned her every curve...Geet shied and turned around, and maan hungrily kissed her all over her back...while slipping his naughty hands to her breast...He squeezed and played with her bud, and geet leaned on his back...not knowing what else to do...She felt overwhelming tingling down their, and instantly closed her legs, panicking with the havoc he was creating in her...

They were loosing it yet again, as maan jerked her back...dipping his head in her valley...His squeezed her velvety flesh together, and nibbled appreciating the options...Geet was continuously moaning and tugging on his back for her dear life...She was loving what maan was doing to her, it all felt so new, so inviting...She craved for something unusual, something she didn't knew, yet wanted to get satisfied...like she would die, if maan felt her now...

What is this, if not passion
The feeling of something unusual
Waiting to be caressed, wanting to explode,
What if I get that heavenly touch
For which my body has been aching
Will I remain what I am
Or will the entwining of the bodies
Lead me to something ethereal
I am confused, do not know how to react
But what I know is that I yearn for that touch
A soothing touch of caress
And a wild sensation of fulfillment.

The sensation was so much exciting, that geet soon felt her inner muscles contracting with tremendous waves of pleasure...She was dripping wet and felt her thighs parting, unknowingly inviting his pelvis to feel in the place..."ohhh" a long sigh escaped her swollen lips, when she felt his hard member poking her down their...
She snapped opened her eyes, when he sensuously rubbed her...and a sudden pain erupted in her core, and she panicked pushing on his chest...
"ruko ruko" she cutely stopped him, pulling his head up...
"ummm" maan dorwsily sighed and captured her lips instead...
He locked her so passionately closer, that now backing away from her felt so painful...

He just scooped her in his arms and made his way to their washroom...
"ummm mujhe aur sona hai" geet complained, while maan smirked locking the washroom door with his back...giving away his naughty intentions...
"I don't bath so early" she let him know, and maan naughtily smiled, dropping her on her legs...
"mujhe akele nahana aata hai" she backed away from him, scared, as he took deliberate steps towards her...
"ummm...woh...aap..." she fumbled with her words, and suddenly found her self pinned to the shower wall...She cutely gulped her saliva, as maan sensuously blowed hot air on her face, whispering..."lekin mujhe akele nahana nahi aata" he devilicously smirked, and nibbled on her earlobe, with gentle sucking on it...

Precap :- Geet's first cooking😉 and maan angry

Hello beautiful readers...how are you guys...missed u ppl...hope this update is worth it...carving for ur response...do comment and press like...

love u lots,
varsha😊

(C) 2013 Varsha Khedekar, All Rights Reserved,

Edited by mahimaneet - 10 years ago
daredevilisback thumbnail
Edited by daredevilisback - 10 years ago
daredevilisback thumbnail
Awesooommmeee update...
uff this geet...
she came in front of annie in just sheet around...😆
Hawwttt update...
couldn't read whole parrt☺️
Naughty maan...

innocent geet wht a combination😆😳

precap is more interesting...
geet's first cooking...
Poorr maan
Maan angry...
Uski toh aadat ho gayi hai😆

plz continue soon!!!
Waiting...for next part..
Edited by daredevilisback - 10 years ago
sohni_kudi_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats 4 new thread!!! eagerly waiting 4 update

meena.. thumbnail
 read update yaar wll cmment later m gng out nw
bye😆😉
angeljyoti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woww😳😳
plzz give next part soon😳
smi20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulation on the new tread!! Geet is so innocent. I want her to be a little more matured and understand Maan's needs but do not want here yo lose her innocence. Thanks for a beautiful and hot update.
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautifully sensuous update.God both Maaneet are so engrossed in loving each other forgetting the world and finally getting embarrased in front of Annie.

Loved d part
Edited by sweetsampa39 - 10 years ago