If he were to ever leave me,
I couldn't imagine what I'd miss.

Maybe it's his touch,
Or the way he makes me feel.
But whatever it is,
I'm head over heels.
credit to unknow artist for this poem😊

PROLOGUE

geet is walking in a lonely corridor...searching someone..."annie kaha hai tu...dekh ab bohat ho gaya jaldi bahar nikal...babaji yeh kaisi dost mili hai...(again to annie) dekh annie tu bhi na apne dusht danav bhai ki tarah ho gayi hai...ek muaka nhi chodate na mujhe satane ka"...she was running searching for annie...when she collided with something hard...and was about to fall when two strong arms hold her in his strong embarrasse...his one hand was on her waist and second on her shoulder...geet closed her eyes getting scared...wen he spoke in his husky voice..."kisse dusht danav keh rahi thi"...she snapped opened her eyes to meet his anger filled ones...she got scared and tired to free herself...but he was strong to her weak structure..."pls chodiye mujhe" was all she could utter...and in response he made his hold all tight around her...she fought to get out of his hold...but he strangled her and closed the gap between their bodies...he took her to a lone corner...and pinned her to the near by wall...tears were slipping down her cheeks...as he leaned closer and licked it away...and kissed her eyes...she closed her eyes accepting his power on her...giving in...he moved a liltle and started placing feathered kisses on her face...her eyes, forehead, chin, cheeks, nose...one by one pulling her in his passion...and then he came to her lips...his breath was fanning her lips...making a sweet moan came from her mouth..."maan"...he smirks...uff how sexy his name sounded from her luscious lips...he thought...then suddenly he gently loosened his grip on her...parting away...creating distance between their warm bodies...geet sensed warmth missing...as she opened her passion filled drowsy eyes...luking at him yearning for his touch..."maan"she moaned ...he had those magnetic smirk on his face...like loving the effect he was having on her...he then smiled evily and turned disappearing in dark..."maan" she screamed getting out of her dreamland...

hello gals😊...i am a big maneet n ghsp fan...this is my first ff for geet forum...just got this ff idea n wanted to share it wid u...i hope u will like it...

this is my new account just for writing fictions...so whoever wants pm for this ff add me😃

i dont know wat response i will get as i hv given u just a prologue... n since this is my first ff i am lil scared to😕...so wont write any part till i get a confirmation frm u all to go ahead😉

n also will give a character sketch for d same...

so pls press LIKE button n give ur COMMENTS if u like my maneet ff...me waiting eagerly for ur response😊😃

~INDEX~

Edited by mahimaneet - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahimaneet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

CHARACTER SKETCH😊

MAAN SINGH KHURANA : MD of khurana construction...d eligible bachelor in town...handsome, magnetic personality, full of attitude, charming smile, perfect well toned body, gorgeous looks, in all a delicious sexy lady killer he was...he has a trio personality...for outer world, he is very professional, strict, hitler, very bossy, wants wat he desires...people get scared of him...rivals dont dare to stand anywhere near him...after all he is d youngest most successful business man in india...
Bt for his family...he was a complete family man...very calm n composed...happy go lucky kind of a guy...engaged unofficially to GEET HANDA...his childhood love(dats a secret)😉
And lastly for his geet...he was dushta danav in her words...naughty😛, annoying, teasing😆,angry😡,romantic😳, passionate😉,demanding😆...in other words he was his real self in front of his mishty...

GEET HANDA : Happy go lucky gal, very sweet, charming, beautiful, angelic, darling, cute, vibrant, naughty, always cribbing to her babaji, loves her family a lot, wud be MRS. MAAN SINGH KHURANA😉 ...oops😆
she to has a dual personality wen maan is around😕...poor gal is very scared of her wud be husband😆...will find out d cause later...(bt just a secret hint for u...she is scared becoz he is too HOTT to handle😳😉😆)

SAVITRI SINGH KHURANA :- The back bone of khurana family, after her son n daughter in laws death...she managed the whole khurana construction alone...till maan was capable to handle it...she is very loving, caring n sweet dadi to all...very modern wid her thoughts...

NAINTARA & DEV SINGH KHUARANA :- Madly in love wid eachother...its being one year dey r married...both are very sweet, loving n caring...n expecting a baby soon😃

VIKRANT SINGH KHURANA & ANVESHA SINGH KHURANA :-
Both are twins and jaan of khurana family...smtimes crazy n annoying...love hanging out n partying wid frnds...bt wen its family, tab toh jaan bhi hajir hai...best chuddy buddy frnds wid geet...she is princess for them...ryt now doing college...n are in their last year of B.Arch...

RANO & MOHINDER HANDA ;- Loving n proud parents of their only daughter GEET HANDA, very down to earth n kind hearted...KHURANA'S n HANDA'S are family frnds...mohinder handa is just like a second son to savitri singh khurana...mohinder handa and maan's father (RAJEEV SINGH KHURANA) where clge buddies...n on d time of geet's birth...maan's mother asked geet's hand for her elder son maan...n this is how maan n geet's marriage got fixed...

So this are my main characters for this ff...there are other supporting characters too,  bt will introduced them as the story proceeds...i hope i hv justified my character well😊...pls click d like button n comment if u like it😊
Edited by mahimaneet - 11 years ago
tanishasingh3 thumbnail
i want to know more please😊
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
sounds interesting !! :-)
love da pro
cont soon !!:)
pm me plz :-D
Downhill thumbnail