AsYa SS "Be With Me" Part 1-14 link to #2 pg 1

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

hey i m writing my new asya TS "Be With Me"will post it soon. it it's different from QH storyline 

Introduction:-

asad, zoya, ayaan, najma, imran and nikhat are very good friends.they all studied together from a university of Bhopal 

najma and asad are siblings, ayaan and nikhat are siblings while imran is nikhat and ayaan's cousin. These five are childhood friends and met Zoya in university while she was a scholarship student.

Rashid ahmed khan:-one of the best business man of bhopal, asad and najma's father and a proudy man.

shehzad farouqi:-zoya's father, a government clerk 

gaffur siduiqui:-ayaan and nikhat's father. Rashid's close friend.

humaira sidduiqui:-ayaan and nikhat's younger sister

it's a small intro...please tell me shall i post it?

index

part 1 = page1

part 2 = page 4

part 3 = page 9 

part 4 = page 14

part 5 = page 22

part 6 = page 28

part 7 = page 37

part 8 = page 46

part 9 = page 52

part 10=page 66

part 11=page 72

part 12=page 81

part 13=page 100

part 14=page 111

THREAD II

Edited by asyaarshilover - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
no like and no comment😭😭
SeRene. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!! looks interesting!! ðŸ˜Š
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chances of drama n all those associated feelings are huge, right???
I would certainly like to read this ss...
Please pm me when you update...
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept and update nxt part asap and pm me when u update...😊
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Part 1:-

Nikhat was busy in her preparation for tonight when her mobile rang, she picked up, it was a message from an unknown number, the text made her confused as she passed her mobile to najma "najma check this..."

"Congratulations nikhat to you an Imran...from your close friend"

Najma frowned as and read the message aloud "do you know this number nikhat?" Najma asked giving her mobile back "no I don't...who could be messaging me najma that too some close friend about whom I have no clue" "close friend " najma repeated her words and her eyes widened "what if it's Zoya?" She asked but nikhat shook her head "it can't be her...it could never be her najma, don't you know how she left five years back , she left no clue about her whereabouts why would she come back moreover why would she contact any of us again?" Nikhat shared her thoughts

Najma sighed "what you are saying is right nikhat but I have always prayed for her to come back for us for bhaijan, I know none of you have any hopes of her coming back but I do..." she said as her eyes got wet "let's call at this number nikhat" nikhay suggested 

"Yes let's call " najma agreed and dialed this number, it was received by a woman after a few rings "hello" both najma and nikhat looked at each other with surprise,they can recognize this voice anywhere, it was definitely Zoya

"Zoya...it's you right" najma asked with a broad smile although they wished for it to be Zoya they never expected their wish to come true, they could hear a small sigh on the other side of call before the person replied "hmm it's me najma, how are you?" She replied, "I am fine Zoya, how are you and where are you? Where have you been Zoya? Why did you leave us all like that as if we never meant anything to you ..?" Najma couldn't help but ask her a bit harshly with a tear rolling down her cheek

"I have nothing to say to you najma Its just that it was needed at that time I had no other option, I never wanted to go from your lives and from Bhopal but live never go as we plan najma, sometimes there are unexpected surprises too . Anyways how are you where is nikhat?" "I'm here Zoya" "how are you nikhat?" "I am fine Zoya, I really miss you we all do ..I really wish that you could be here today with us all on my special day" nikhat said, sadness was visible in her voice

"I know I have hurt you guyz a lot but if me being there with you can make you smile on your day nikhat then I promise to be there..." they heard Zoya say and their eyes widened in surprise "really will you come here Zoya?" Najma asked "of course if I am promising her then I'll fulfill it for sure" "I am so happy to hear that Zoya, please come, I'll text you my address...oh my god I am so excited, everyone will be so happy to see you Zoya I can already imagine their faces when I'll tell them about you especially Asad , oh my god I really am trying not to cry oh my god" nikhat exclaimed with excitement and they could hear Zoya's small laugh on her childlike excitement until she took Asad's name... it was suddenly complete silence on the other side 

Najma and nikhat looked at each other, their happiness long forgotten "zoya are you there?" Najma asked "ehemm yes najma I am but guyz I have to go now I have an important meeting in a few minutes, I'll see you two tonight Innshallah " "sure Zoya, I'll text you the address, be on time okay" "yes nikhat don't worry" "bye Zoya" they both said together "bye" she replied and disconnected the call

At Zoya's Office

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she disconnected the call, everything was going good until they took Asad's name, Asad will always be her weak point, hearing his name will always make her heart skip a beat, no one can ever do that to her other than Asad, she shivered as soon as she thought about meeting him tonight 

"I don't know how will I face you Asad...I just don't know, I really hope to stay strong tonight just like I have been from past five years, I don't know if I am ready to meet you Asad, but it doesn't change the fact that I miss you, I have always did... I don't even know why I did what I did, I shouldn't have messaged nikhat, it was just a weak moment and now I am going to face the consequences, it's all my fault, as soon as I got to know about nikhat and Imran's engagement I couldn't stop myself from contacting her after all both of their families are one of the prestigious families of bhopal"

Zoya thought as she wiped away her tears while more tears made its way "Asad, I am sorry" she whispered as just his thoughts make her heart clenched and she remembers all the hardships she has gone through, there was a knock on the door which brought her back to her senses, she took a moment to compose herself before allowing the person to get in

"Ma'am Mr Mehta is here, everything is ready you can come now" it was her assistant Yash "okay Yash, I'll be there" Yash nodded and was about to leave when she remembered something "Yash it's my last meeting for the day, I'll be leaving office afterwards, postpone all my meetings to next day" "alright ma'am" he nodded and left her cabin while she too got up to make her way to meeting room

part 1a finished...i hope you liked it

please hit like and do comment otherwise juttas and chappals are welcome😆

Edited by asyaarshilover - 7 months ago
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting start!!!! continue soon!!!
Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
INteresting concept and a great take offf...continue soooner...

thnx for the pm
Asya0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept!!!!! and sorry for the late comment!!!!! and continue soon and keep pming me...
Surish thumbnail