ArHi SS: A Thousand Miles | NOTE Page 44

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsPearl thumbnail
INDEX

Edited by -.Pearl.- - 10 years ago
linete thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was a great prologue...
would love to read what's gonna happen next and what is arnav khushi scenario here.
Edited by linete - 10 years ago
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice prologue..
waiting for the first chap
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
u have already a story left to complete n 1 which is discontinued...:P
well, all d best fr dis one..!!
Addie07 thumbnail
saie u have no idea what it feels to click on the link after seeing ur pm and being directed to a new ss by you. I remember the IPK days once again and it feels so good to see old favourite writers start writing once again.
The prologue was amazing. Your writing as always is beautiful. The small details you pen down so beautifully doesnt fail to remind me why i love your work so much.
I'm already in love with this story- whenever i see the post forced marriage episodes, i crave for this track. When that rumor was out for one tiny moment, i thought we would see the redemption we never had... but well *sigh* 
Amazing amazing chappie...
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Quite a starting. Welcome back, love, and bring on the magic :D
ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

saie u have no idea what it feels to click on the link after seeing ur pm and being directed to a new ss by you. I remember the IPK days once again and it feels so good to see old favourite writers start writing once again.

The prologue was amazing. Your writing as always is beautiful. The small details you pen down so beautifully doesnt fail to remind me why i love your work so much.
I'm already in love with this story- whenever i see the post forced marriage episodes, i crave for this track. When that rumor was out for one tiny moment, i thought we would see the redemption we never had... but well *sigh* 
Amazing amazing chappie...

And you have no idea what it feels to see your comment on the first page of something I've written, especially when it is something after months of sitting idle! 

Thank you so much for such a lovely reply! It is comforting to know that I can still write..! It means a lot - but you know that, don't you?!

I hope I live up to your expectations with the coming chapters...

niksh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice prologue!!!
a new cncept...
continue soon...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome prologue so she is his unlawfully wife and she left him can't wait to read more thanks for the pm