epi 145 
what the episode 
sad,anger,love,dance and heart breaks 
but superb was ending 
cannt wait to watch 146 
can i do ranmunchi and watch it 
so eager to see😳
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Blasters!   Missed you all!  πŸ€— How is everyone doing?  I'm back from my San Diego vacation!  My hubby was there on business so decided to tag along with the two button neys.  I took the kiddies to Sea World and Balboa Park!  We had fun at the hotel pool and enjoyed looking out into the harbor.  We were able to go to Sea World again on our last day with my hubby.  We spent the whole day there and got home late Friday night...well actually it was early Saturday morning.  I had a bit of laryngitis after the trip.  I'm still trying to recuperate and feeling a lot better now. 

Glad to be back and have a normal routine again!  πŸ˜ƒ Wow, I have a lot to catch up!  Made this recently...for you all ASR droolers!!

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Blasters!   Missed you all!  πŸ€— How is everyone doing?  I'm back from my San Diego vacation!  My hubby was there on business so decided to tag along with the two button neys.  I took the kiddies to Sea World and Balboa Park!  We had fun at the hotel pool and enjoyed looking out into the harbor.  We were able to go to Sea World again on our last day with my hubby.  We spent the whole day there and got home late Friday night...well actually it was early Saturday morning.  I had a bit of laryngitis after the trip.  I'm still trying to recuperate and feeling a lot better now. 

Glad to be back and have a normal routine again!  πŸ˜ƒ Wow, I have a lot to catch up!  Made this recently...for you all ASR droolers!!

welcome
hayee my 
sorry 
our asr
More off-screen segment to share!

IPKKND - SBB 19th December 2011 (Arnav Aur Lavanya Ka Huya Break-Up), Episode 145 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Xd4nyKjtU[/YOUTUBE]

cr to uploader
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Oh! Fantastic! You were on a vacation! Lucky you! Seems like you had lots of fun with button neys and hubby! I was wondering if you had spammed your way into Barun's heart!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
 You have come up with his pic again when I was just going to turn in for the night! Perfect timing as usual, Kate, the Great!πŸ˜† Love youπŸ€— Missed you tooπŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

so happy when editor like you comment
thanks😳

Agree! This is outstanding, salooni!πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 144

Title Credits : Cynthia

A Special mention to Khushi....the way she Blasted out to the creep...amazing β­οΈπŸ‘
nd her sweet nature towards Arnav nd La πŸ€—

Awww! Great edits! How did you do the second one! πŸ˜• You are amazing Supi!⭐️ πŸ‘ My very own Leonardo da Vinci!πŸ€—
soni19sweet thumbnail

More off-screen segment to share!

IPKKND - SBB 19th December 2011 (Arnav Aur Lavanya Ka Huya Break-Up), Episode 145 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Xd4nyKjtU[/YOUTUBE]

cr to uploader

lovely 
will miss la
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Agree! This is outstanding, salooni!πŸ€—

thanks a  lot

Originally posted by: wiwy

Oh! Fantastic! You were on a vacation! Lucky you! Seems like you had lots of fun with button neys and hubby! I was wondering if you had spammed your way into Barun's heart!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
 You have come up with his pic again when I was just going to turn in for the night! Perfect timing as usual, Kate, the Great!πŸ˜† Love youπŸ€— Missed you tooπŸ€—

Hey, love you too, Wiwy!  πŸ€—  Naw...little me spammed my way to Barun's heart?  😳  I'm just admiring from afar!  Sweet dreams of our thobda!   Night night!! 

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago