Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Title Credits : Cynthia

both were really good episodes...Arnav nd Lavanya's break up...felt bad for herπŸ˜”...but alteast she's free...hope she gets the love she deserves 😊

Episode 142

Episode 143

This is too sweet dear, love it! the top one is a biggie and you did justice to it. is it just me or was it the first and only time he called her "La"...i didn't mind it either...i would've minded it any other time. thanks, bothat are great! love that cap of Buaji wiht Khushi, she really does love Khushi
Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

No wonder I haven't heard from you.  why didn't you call we could have figured out what to do instead of paying emergency room fees!

Yikes, first AC and now this, hope things finally settle and you get to spend your summer vacation sqeezing those words in your dictionary...think ASR, if he can write his own kismat, you can write your own dictionary!!
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG...another promo!!     BE sure to watch it in HD!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ksk3P8Fws&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

cr to uploader
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

This is too sweet dear, love it! the top one is a biggie and you did justice to it. is it just me or was it the first and only time he called her "La"...i didn't mind it either...i would've minded it any other time. thanks, bothat are great! love that cap of Buaji wiht Khushi, she really does love Khushi

beautiful edit 
it seem that it will speak now 'really 'very nice
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

OMG...another promo!!     BE sure to watch it in HD!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ksk3P8Fws&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

cr to uploader

oomg i wish it reru in india allso 
and could see the promo and all 
tfs😭
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Yikes, first AC and now this, hope things finally settle and you get to spend your summer vacation sqeezing those words in you dictionary...thins ASR, if he can write his own kismat, you can write your own dictionary!!

Arshi, gosh too much going on for you!  I hope things will calm down for you soon!  Take care!  πŸ€—
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ha ha ha... paagal. that's what we are. have been accosting a new and rather successful film director in calcutta to cast barun since last year. we are friends since college days, i met my husband through him... he knows my essential lunacy and has been looking at me with a certain sadness in his eyes πŸ˜† where is his snooty bong friend, who he thought had some, just a little bit, of taste... and now she watches a hindi serial and is gushing over a 27 year old... panjabi (said in bong ishtyle) chhele.

and recently a sweet gujrati pal of mine said she was part of this new movie production company... needless to mention a certain boy and a serial was thrown repeatedly at her too... punctuating conversation at regular intervals...

he needs a movie with neeraj pandey/vishal bharadwaj... gulzar part of project, mohit chauhan and or atif aslam singing for him. i need to die.

oh, and bad me... have not yet seen my friend's movie. frankly i am too jaded and most new movies reach no essential part of me. give me episode 141 and 142 any day.

how much i have missed??  i will be ever so happy if one you succeeds!! phir to pakka i will meet him some day and my life will be complete πŸ˜³
Wiwy, meri sautem promise me you will share him one you get this this job. i'm happy your hubby and sunny are becoming immune to your pagapan...i think the realise this is beyond just a phazeπŸ˜†

Indi, he so belong in a Bharadwaj movie!! anyway you've got it all planned out, i choose for mohit to be his BG singer but agree with you on the rest πŸ˜ƒ

I follow Amitabh Bacchan on twitter and recently he  made a comment about the movie Ranjhana and how much he loved it and the acting, i was so tempted to send him a clip of our hotwa and show him!! i bet if   he saw a clip of the breakdown scene or that epic one from 124, he would become a fan..πŸ˜†

speaking of newer movies, feel  they're striving for better product these days that glamour they were going for in the past decase or so...anyway  just saw trailors for Lootera and gotta say am getting very deep luv estory vibe, certainly not our IPK, but a distant cousin maybe??? hope the movie is as good as the trailor. in love with this song too.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM1IswXgIl8[/YOUTUBE]
BarunDiwani thumbnail
^^KATE!!! πŸ€— hiii missed you! hope you had a good vaca!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 144

Title Credits : Cynthia

A Special mention to Khushi....the way she Blasted out to the creep...amazing β­οΈπŸ‘
nd her sweet nature towards Arnav nd La πŸ€—

supi πŸ€— for these..too good.love it .Question are you putting these all together some where...because these ate treasure ti cherish⭐️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Arshi, gosh too much going on for you!  I hope things will calm down for you soon!  Take care!  πŸ€—

Thnx Ladies and today I am seeing very important ppl over here all together ..

Hi Kate hope had a wonderful vacation and just saw your new gif too good dear.
welcome back...😊

Ami even if I invent the way it won't make any difference...trust me tried so many times...😊
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago