Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

hi pink, me very ready for some maturity he he. pls never stop pm-ing me... and what's this if anyone cares to read it... i usually read at a go... wiwy, you, durga, and the two others i flip through... fiction needs a certain mood... can't seem to find it every day.

My goodness ladies I will have to be careful with how I write or use my words.  I really didn't mean it like that.  I just meant if you care to. Not derogatorily.  Anyway Chapter 17 is shaping up to be a really mature write up.  They are up in the air with nothing to do and as soon as that unfasten seatbelt sign comes on well you can guess what Arnav wants to do.  But mama here is getting a little shy so I am delving into an idea that Arshi had about the past connections of the families.  Had to cool myself down from their heat!  I could get carried away with the thought of our lusty lovebirds.😳
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ArshiHamesha

thanks for liking and commenting on both my analysis

bua ji always loved khushi but was always hard on her i guess it was due to her sanka devi nature but i loved how she always called khushi titaliya (probably just butchered that spelling)

La was one brave girl..she accepted the truth with dignity, which is rare in dramas
and khushi hides everything with her smile...she hates to see people worry due to her
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 143

For the Sake of Others👏👏👏

Anjali says to Kushi that hiding this for others happiness is a great thing and she really admires Kushi for it.  She knows she is unhappy about her broken alliance but her courage to put on a false face of happiness for the love of others is great.  Little does Anjali know it is for her sake that she is mum.  Anjali says she nearly fainted when her nuptial chain broke so she understands Kushi's hurt.  Kushi says she must go home and she can continue the work from there.  Anjali understands and says she can leave.  But as she is leaving Anjali asks if there was something else she wanted to say.

For the sake of others she will remain quiet.

Khushi always make others happy and puts herself at the edge

"Yes, yes, your husband is a creep.  He is a cheat!"  That is what she would like to tell her but Kushi's heart is too soft for Anjali.  She doesn't want to hurt her since she already is upset about her mangulsutra.  She again lies and asks about the sweets.

Khushi is making a biggest mistake here for not telling her yet that is written and lets see how it unfolds

At the GH the women are all bundled up and worried about Kushi, she hasn't come home yet.  Kushi walks in and is bombarded by the question, "what did she say?"

Anjali is still in tears.  Shyam comes and thinks Kushi has told Anjali.  He is on tiptoes in front of his wife and HP has told him that his wife has been upset since Kushi left.  Anjali is talking about broken relationships and she just can't believe it.  Relationships are like sand slipping through fingers.  He goes to apologize and she hugs him asking why everyone can't have what they have and be like them.  He is shocked and asks her who is talking about and she then realizes she promised Kushi not to say anything and fibs.  Preparing for both engagements overwhelms her; Shyam hugs her and with a snide smile tells her she shouldn't worry about silly issues.  He now knows Kushi did not reveal his true identity.😡😡😡

In the GH, Kushi reveals to the family that she could not tell Anjali the truth.  They want to know why.  Everyone is upset and Buaji even wants to cut him into pieces! Kushi says this is her decision.  Anjali will not be able to bear it; she will break down for she treats her husband as God.  Buaji says even more so to reveal his reality.  Kushi insists that she can not hurt Anjali.  Her alliance is already broken why break others, she asks.  Maybe Shyam will change and learn to love and accept Anjali's love with time, if she tells her this will not be able to occur.  Kushi also feels that her sister is happy, Akash loves her very much, she can't see that relationship break too.

BUT, my question is if she didn't want to hurt Anjali then why not tell her?  Did it not hurt her because she didn't reveal this slimy, sneaky, creepy cheat?

Yes but if u remember Anjali broke down during revelation of Shyam as she does not want to accept anything and that weak point made Shyam more powerful

Payal doesn't agree with Kushi but Garima insists that Kushi is right. Amma was always against to reveal the secret. So her happiness is inevitable.They will protect their relationships.  Buaji in one of her sweet moments says to Kushi that she has matured and praises her for taking a decision that the elders couldn't make.

Mother wants her child's future safe but forgetting here you can't build up any relation on a lie

Payal and Kushi are readying for bed.  Payal is still upset and Kushi is trying to cheer her up and says to her forget what happened.    She places the sari over her head and tells her she will look beautiful and think about tomorrow.  She teases her, tomorrow the engagement and then the wedding and then'.she gives her a wink and Payal blushes and hits Kushi.  Ohhh, Kushi says what did you think I meant?  "Tell me, tell me'" as she is tickling her and they wind up in an embrace with Payal all smiles.  The phone rings and Payal goes to answer it, it is Akash.  The two of them are the cutest things, they are so embarrassed and blushing they can't even complete a sentence.  Kushi grabs the phone and is taunting him and he can't speak, as Arnav is walking down the stairs he hands him the phone and all frustrated he walks away.

Kuyshi continues to talk, unbeknownst to her, Arnav.  Kushi says to him that he talks so sweetly making her sister blush,not like his brother, Arnav .  Arnav then answers her that he can't believe she doesn't know it is he she is talking too and hangs up on her.  Cute scene.

Indeed cute scene...he never likes when she talks or thinks ill about him

Filler scene: Anjali gives Shyam the kurta to give to Akash he walks away, Akash come up from behind asking about the shirt.  Oh, confusion, so much to do.  Naniji comes up to Akash who is in LaLa Land with a silly grin on his face.

Love Naniji here

At the GH, Buaji calls for everybody and Payal walks out looking dazzling from her room.  Every one feels blessed.  Kushi is in her room asking DM to bless her and her decision to remain quiet and that all should run smoothly.  She asks for blessing for Akash and Payal and they be happy together. Buaji calls her. She comes back to DM and says she forgot to ask blessings for Arnav and Lavanya although there is sadness when she says those words.

YES there is ,how can she see her love with some one else

ASR enters Lavanya's room.  She is packed, the closet empty, ready to leave.  He asks her if she is leaving.

For the sake of others she has remained quiet.

❤️ it Cynthia...Last scene is my fav as she seeks blessings but can't settle for it...Cute scene but did u notice Grinchy face when she praises LG too much...my comments are in red
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Two New Arnav-Khushi VMs

Zoha's -

("Arnav ke liye Khushi ki koi Ehmiyat nai hai")

She always comes up with something new nd awesome ⭐️👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoTTruYqLs[/YOUTUBE]

Felix Felicis -

IPKKND | Remembering the Epic.

its super cool!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTPL8iM7gxU[/YOUTUBE]

🤢😳😉dhakdhakdhakdhakdhakdhak😳😉🤢
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

My goodness ladies I will have to be careful with how I write or use my words.  I really didn't mean it like that.  I just meant if you care to. Not derogatorily.  Anyway Chapter 17 is shaping up to be a really mature write up.  They are up in the air with nothing to do and as soon as that unfasten seatbelt sign comes on well you can guess what Arnav wants to do.  But mama here is getting a little shy so I am delving into an idea that Arshi had about the past connections of the families.  Had to cool myself down from their heat!  I could get carried away with the thought of our lusty lovebirds.😳

i for one is super excited for chapter 17...i might be blushing like a fool...but don't forget to pm, because i will for sure be waiting for one
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

i loved the title of this one
and my comments are in blue, well the light blue!!

great minds think alike! lol!🤣
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Anita

Thnx for reading 140-141

Love your comments here
I promise won't remind you that scene again...He is filthy animal
Arnav and his restlessness is so much visible and sgreed with you his denial is not working anymore...I think you are right if Khushi have told him here he wouldn't believe it first yet his brain def connects the dits as I think and he will not think twice to throw him out .But as he is seeing her state that will push him to think even though  he believes it first or not...because she was shattered completely and he was completely distressed ,couldn't figure out what to do either

La is definitely done connecting Dots ,one lastnail and this coffin is ready...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Two New Arnav-Khushi VMs

Zoha's -

("Arnav ke liye Khushi ki koi Ehmiyat nai hai")

She always comes up with something new nd awesome ⭐️👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoTTruYqLs[/YOUTUBE]

Felix Felicis -

IPKKND | Remembering the Epic.

its super cool!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTPL8iM7gxU[/YOUTUBE]

Love it Supi, Zoha is the best and yes very innovative.👏👏👏 Thnx for sharing 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@salooni

Thnx for NK gif and the promo video.Nice one...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Beautiful people, beautiful emotions, beautifully presented, Supi!!!!👏 Fantastic! ⭐️You are the master of edits!⭐️

Fantastic Supi..love it ...the coloration of the first one is so cool ..just adoring it.Love the Khushi's pic at the bottom