Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE PART 138-PART139

Revelation of Evil [PART2]

Continue from PART-1

Life is full of surprises and unbelievable things and sometimes brings you at the spot where you have to think twice to find out your mistake . But its "Fate" with which you can't argue or run away .The best way is to face it and that's what Khushi is doing here and will say it later to Arnav but Matter is the same "SHYAM"'the face of EVIL who is shattering her today and will shatter everyone later.

New morning with new twists rises in both houses.In RM Puja pf Satya Narine is at its peak for couples to get blessings.La wants ASR to be with her but Anjali explains her the importance of the even for couples only.Arnav's ears perks up hearing his Khushi's name and his feet jams up to hear the phone convo of his Di and Khushi.The moment Anjali insists Khushi to bring her fianc ,Arnav trails down towards his room in acrimony leaving La flabbergasted.Its unbelievable and unacceptable for him to think that Khushi is not his anymore.

Symbolism and connection: Satya Narine puja starts with Lord Ganesh, who removes obstacles ,so connection is easy it is a step towards Khushi and Arnav for the removal of obstacles'.Khushi was in the puja but Arnav was not present'..Khushi's obstacle"Shyam" is exposed yet Arnav has no clue and this obstacle is hanging like a sharp sword on him and he has to bear him until his full revelation'..

On the other hand La is present and she is the obstacle yet she removes herself but because of Khushi,if she wasn't devastated and Arnav didn't call and broke in front of La in Khushi's thoughts..didn't happen either.

Shyam is present and his obstacle,Khushi who could reveal him didn't do it so he is saved too..Lord Ganesh didn't disappoint him either but waiting for another time'Anjali is present.and her obstacle Khushi is removing herself '.IPK.bravo πŸ‘

The seed of suspecting Shyam is getting stronger here and becoming unbelievable moment for Khushi.She hears "Rani Sahiba" in a familiar voice again on the phone while talking to Anjali and gets astounded and entangled with her own suspicious thoughts.Her mind is working overtime to solve this riddle but how'DM has stored a lot for her favorite child today. i think shashi's behavior helped her figure out the hint

Evil is so unaware of all of this regardless of his extreme cautious steps.He confirms from Akash about the whereabouts of Guptas in this Puja and makes a stupid move telling Akash" aap tpu bade chupe rustam nikle 'kanon kan khabar bhi nahin hone di..aur jabtak pata chala ..tabtak bohat dair ho chuki thi"

Translation: [You are really sneaky'nobody kew your intentions and when we found it ,it was too late]'πŸ‘

Big meaning as Fate kept you unaware of everything and everything was happening right under your nose'it's unbelievable for him for not having any clue of these affairs just like he has no idea who is on the other side of the phone whom Anjali is speaking.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: When Anjali came to Khushi for bringing her in RM as a La's trainer.He couldn't do much either while convincing anyone [Anjali or Khushi]'Same way he couldn't convince Khushi or Anjali after engaging with Khushi for not going back RM'.Everything was happening right under his evil veil. he tried his best but DM had other plans

Khushi's  oblivious and heedless state was not gone unnoticed by La either.She is completely in her intertwined net of unbelievable suspicions thoughts which are tying her in it slowly but strongly.She goes to call Anjali instead of ASR in her reverberating thoughts of recent events.She specifically asks Anjali,"aapke pati"[your husband]'She peeks in Anjai's room with her slowly rising feet  but then she condemns her own act.

"hum aisa kyuon soch rahe hain keh Anjaliji keh Pati'.Yeh humain kya ho raha hai" [Translation:Why am I thinking Anjali's husband is'..What is happening to me?] the coincidence between the two is just undeniable

Pause here:Khushi leaves La with surprise as she was thinking she is the only one who can bring Arnav down as during Janmashtami and Diwali lights.πŸ˜ƒ

These unbelievable and pilferer thoughts takes her steps towards her man who can save her from all of these defalcators as he is her protector chosen by DM.He broke her unintentionally swindler thought process ,"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho'..Khuch chahiye tumhai"[What are you doing here?...Do you need anything?] he went to the only person she can truly count on.

She just look into his deep eyes to find solace but leaves making him unbelievable for her'..She wants him to take her out of this hurricane, the eye of which is only gazing at her as she knows he the only one who can snatch her out of this chakarvyue as "sanmbhal laina " had started the day one and indeed getting its firm roots in her belief system though unintentionally.

La breaks Khushi's stance by showing her necklace which brings a new layer on Khushi's face but she helps her finding earrings while darkness descends upon light.[just amazingly showing his shadow on Khushi's face]. nice catch

Khushi wants her unbelievable crawling thoughts to take a turn at dead end by confirming Anjali's husband as reverberation of same words over and over making her feel EVIL's presence. These crawling steps starts running in her head when La's mentions How Jijaji calls Di"Rani Sahiba"'."RANI SAHIBA" these two "shabd" [words] which are lingering at the back of her head, now facing her and wants her to get up and unveil this deviling EVIL.

Pause here:He did not finish the puja as he is no longer a couple already ,not a part of this as he broke all seven Vachans which he took in front of Agani.[Fire] never thought of that but so true

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He was late or never present in any Puja with Anjali'..from  Teej toJanmashtami,from Rakhi to Parent's anniversary as God does not want to ruin the purity of that essence. πŸ‘

MAJOR point during Arnav's parents Anniversary ,Mom already gave them her blessings by removing the flowers from her pic and wants her kids to be free of this evil and it was PUJA and FIRE that day too.It started that day and a Mother's kroadh [anger] and war is not done yet'. πŸ‘

Symbolism and connection: 1-Fire a dichotomous  the bringer of destruction, the chaos and war.  Fire burns everything, bringing nothing but ruin and ashes through which life starts again.Yet  Fire banishes the darkness and cleanses and purifies.  Lastly, sometimes Love is spoken of as an eternal flame.  Fire.Fire symbolizes love, hate, desire, and determinationπŸ‘

Connectionis the war against evil is starting today and Shyam will ruin everything basically for these pure souls.Anjali,Khushi and Arnav 'but Arnav's love and his dark past will be purified also in this process.ArHi love will be eternal and destined despite all odds.πŸ‘

2-Anjali asks to change the oil of the DIYA as it has to burn the whole night'..meaning Shyam is not there for her for whole life or saat janam'MY POV OIL needs to be changed ,it means there should've been a man for her in the story as a replacement ..Arggg poor story πŸ‘

Khushi's mind and steps is in the reverberation of all the events linked with Rani Sahiba and Shyam's stories'..Her mind links all the dots how Buaji's words of balm match with Akashiji's, how Babuji tried to take her ring out, how He became upset seeing Anjaliji,how Anjakiji's husband name is same as her fianc, How Shyam snatched away the phone when it was showing "Rani Sahiba"and how yesterday he was talking so profoundly with "Rani Sahiba" ..how he ran away when she went to call him out for meeting Raizadas ,how he blurted out and got confused while mentioning Akash and Payal's relationship'.how she heard someone voice same as his on the phone..SHE reached to the result'..This is Khushi's Trait she acts like a child yet thinks like a scholar'.very quickly adds up the moments and never gets afraid to face the reality'

She is uncertain until the last moment'.about "Rani Sahiba"

Her heart throbs as her unbelievable steps crawls slowly towards EVIL and faces him right under the sun ,a star ,parents who are throwing light to her child to see this EVIL clearly.[Sanaya is brilliant here with her uncertainity]

AND the EVIL turns to light as FIRE is removing the darkness by ruining Khushi's innocence... "Rani Sahiba" I was just  coming'.."

Face to Face with the EVIL who planned all to get marry to her by blinding Buaji 'and today she understands what his father was trying to make her understand on that engagement night.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS with Symbolism: Arnav and Khushi got engaged under the sun with their parents' blessings and today parents' blessings are relieving her from this EVIL engagement.  again πŸ‘

Evil gulps down his fear and is ready for uttering another snaky game but Good is up to no Good here, SLAP ''"Rani Sahiba aapki client hain..aap unka kaam sambhale hain'..woh aapki client nahin hain '.woh Anjaliji hain 'aapki patnai

Translation:Rani Sahiba is your client and you take care of her work'she is Anjaliji.your wife] ..

Pause here:Khushi is HORUS too just like Arnav ,as they both are protecting their families including each other. family is always first

In her anger and convulsion it was hard for her to take off the ring as always she gets stumbles at her actions when she is angry and upset.

Shyam tries his Slithery games here but Khushi is done with him,"I am feeling disgusted  knowing your intentions...do you think I'm going to accept this quietly and will not tell any one'."

Scorpion's back fires with his venomous yet penetrating venom,"Don't think about me ..at least think about your sister.Payal"....

He begs as he her no way to escape''.

PAUSE HERE:Khushi makes biggest mistake not telling Arnav or Anjali about this yet this is another plan of DM...to put hold on to it. maybe DM knew that if arnav knew the truth arnav would do something that would make the guptas leave delhi

Khushi walks down rushing her get out of the prowler's den but his venomous words haunt her in her Amma's mouth'.."Jiji aur Akashji ka rishta [Jiji and Akash's relation]..Khushi's antagonism with paroxysm is playing through her fidgety hands as she is out of words and out of sense in this unbelievable stance.

Khushi is not the only one with this stormy contortion . Arnav is feeling  the same way when her engagement was going through ,Arnav is going through with agony even today ,he is in anarchy and at the top he does not want to see her fiance ,he refused to La nicely which makes La dumbfounded though as she tried to startle him with "Khushi 's name" as she knows [STRONGLY} ,he will come down for her but its unbelievable for her'or she is mistaken ...the very same way for Arnav that why is he behaving like that'...'out of proportion with La' la was happy and at the moment this added to her dreamworld moment but soon reality will hit her hard if it had not already

Continue'.KHUSHI's breakdown on Arnav's shoulder will be in the next update''''...

my comments are in blue but i was mostly capable of this πŸ‘
i was left speechless
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

loved the analysis
i had no idea where to begin commenting
but some of my comments are in blue
sanaya did an amazing job and like you said no short of an BAFTA
i enjoyed reading your desciption of the arshi scene!!!!

thank you, anita... it ws quite an episode. ha ha yes, he woud have made keema and kofta out of mangetar if he could... actually, i bet he's dying to bash him up any way.

i adore the way our man has no idea of the word love, doesn't really want to look at what he feels, yet he knows, who really loves whom and why she shouldn't get engaged to someone else.

although of course he's engaged.

contrary, complex, intense, big of feelings... not a mean bone despite all that gussa. tell me how not to flip and go puddle at the very thought of him. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 139
my asli, kuchh na kaho analysis. the real, don't say a word analysis.

"khushi, shh shh shh." 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 136-137: Love ka chakkar (circle of Love)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Love ka chakkar hai na?" Mamiji's words come a bit later, and were totally meant for a different purpose, but like a bullseye, they his two people. But this chakkar  was seemed to circle theset two from the start of  this meeting of theirs didn't it? 

The moment he stopped her from closing the door by placing his hand   on top of her hand, my heart jumped and skipped a beat.  May have not been on purpose, but it lingered there and she let it linger there. The way she looked at him, It seems that her saans( her breath) ruk gayee (had stopped). Yes he was looking unbelievably dashing today in white and uff the way that key was dangling from his thumb was hot but something much much deeper had pulled her down that well of love, passions and desires with him. Interestingly, it was him who was able to walk away this time while she stood there trying to chase after her breath...rather her dhadkan.

Love this scene and their silence convo did make their breathing stop

Khushi was probably careful to keep the tea sugar free, but who needs sugar  where there is so much sweetness inside that love ka chakkar? πŸ‘πŸΌtoo bad he spills the tea, but insists on going to kitchen by himself where he knows the chai-wali is alone... and he was surely on her mind too judging the by shaky nerves. 

how can he miss the opportunity not to see her or touch her so this time she will do the honor

So cute the way he just stood there and let her frantically clean his white shirt. I doubt anyone else would be allowed such pleasure.true*GASP* she ruined it. She offers to clean it up for real this time but he tells her "Stop! I'll do it, tum door hi rahi to acchaa hai" hehe a tiny hint  as to  how his perfectly white shirt of a life has not stayed so after she crash landed into his life...

Nice metaphor and yes she is the only one heck of a crazy girl who can do whatever she wants with mighty ASR

Then there was that moment where we see him completely melting  when for numerous times now she has jumped to his rescue from other trying to feed him sweets. This time Buaji...even she's is a tad taken back by Sanaka answering for him. He was definitely touched  with her concern over and over.Always

One of the best  scenes came when Babuji recognized Anjali and came off hysterical when trying to  tell everyone the truth. How Arnav went into a "son-in-law" mode. Her family had so much importance to him, just as his DI and his family had become important to her.  "Mein Dr. ko phone karta hoon" he wanted to fix this situation asap for everyone, for her. Khushi is taking her Babuji back to the room when she struggles to open the door, but  his long slender hand helps her to push is open.

mein hoon na.applies here

Their one-ness on full display here. In the room he sees a worried Khushi and ever so sweetly asks again "mein Dr. ko phone karoon?" and even after she said he is fine now he asks "kuchh daviyaan ya kuchh?" Some medicine? she was moved with his willingness to make it all ok. yes this is the same man who never misses a chance to yell/scream/ and give her angry looks all the time, but when she is in distress all he wants to do is make her happy  again...Put the Khushi back in Khushi. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wonder if Babuji caught on to the love chakkar, even a gist maybe.

My absolute favorite scene  has to be when everyone seems to demand a meeting with Khushi's fiance except the perfectly displayed body language of one man in the room wanted nothing to do with this meeting...maybe if he never meets this guy, he can just pretend he doesn't exist, oh the thought of seeing Khushi beside this guys is killing him. and whats more is that when she goes to  knock on Shyaam's door, she looks at him and the look he gives her. That pain, that hurt of that moment he found out the significance of that ring was twirling behind those eyes like a tornado and she could feel every bit of the gusts.

He can't see his lady with anyone else...impossible

And the relief on his face when there was no answer to her knock was priceless!⭐️

again she looked back at Arnav  maybe to see his relieved reaction.  uff how do they say so much to each other with their eyes  with so little time? such a short but impactful scene! There is no doubt in my little head that she knows he loves her deeply, madly and he knows she has also fallen for him. They spoke with their eyes here as if all had been confessed before and its only natural for her to turn to him before knocking on her fiance's door  with a worried look and that its only natural for him to give her a killer look, a look that had anger, pain, and  a plea all in one. 

She knows as she witnessed him and his state during her engagement revelation time

His apology to Payal was also so special. How it must've been bugging him since Payal mentioned that night at the cafe. Seems saying "sorry" has gotten easier for bitwa too! His pure conscious on full display here. Payal was moved by the apology and in turn probably made him feel better. "in a way you saved me Arnav JI" she explained how could she be happy in such a home? and when she  mentioned that its Khushi who continues to blame herself for that night, he quickly defends her "It wasn't her fault, i stopped her from leaving" bringing tears to Khushi's eyes and when he saw all those feelings, thos tears in her eyes, he ran, a part of his koshish to get over her maybe.

Rectification is another name of ASR

But neither could really run when they tried could they?,  DM never allowed it, but today its Khushi who doesn't allow it by taking the air our his tire.  Must mention some of my fav lines from that scene :)

"Crazy aap!" "Crazy you!"

"Kya paana hai"  "what do you want of obtain?" (obtain and tools has the same word in hindi)

"Isse pata nahi bolne ke liye karan ki zarurat kab se padne lagi" "Don't know since when she need a reason to talk"

"Uncle? tum mera mazaak uda rahi ho?" "Uncle, are you making fun of me?"

Her little sweet prayer for her man, "DM, iss tyre par kripa karna, aur yeh tire bas chalta jaaye aur chalta jaaye" (DM, bless this tire and hope this tire just keeps going and going)

and the one to take the cake and deadwa all phanguls..

"Khushi"  serious music in the air "Tire badal ne ke liye "thank you"...mein bhi nahi bolunga"🀣

"Khushi,  for changing the tire,thank you... even i won' t say it"

The whole scene is my favorite.love their nok jhonk and he did flirt with her sanka

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOTWA IN WHITE-WA

❀️❀️❀️

β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ very nice Ami...LOVED both scenes and the description...LAst scene is just hilarious and last dialogue is just killer.Thnx for sharing..My comments are in red
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 139

"khushi, shh shh shh." 

It says a lot Indi..everything if you ask me ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Anita

😊Thnx for reading and commenting 138-139

I know he couldn't see her going to another man's room , how can he...
He was there for his Lady to help and apologies to Payal is classic...

But tire changing is my most favπŸ˜†

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 139

"khushi, shh shh shh." 

AWESOME ANALYSIS β€οΈ LIFE SHOULD END RIGHT HERE
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Two New Arnav-Khushi VMs

Zoha's -

("Arnav ke liye Khushi ki koi Ehmiyat nai hai")

She always comes up with something new nd awesome β­οΈπŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoTTruYqLs[/YOUTUBE]

Felix Felicis -

IPKKND | Remembering the Epic.

its super cool!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTPL8iM7gxU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: salooni

found this 

dont know anyone 
know about it or not 
it is nice na 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwQaD0YT0C0[/YOUTUBE]

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE Part 139-140-141

Revelation of Evil [Part 3]

Continue'..from Part 2

Khushi stumbles with Arnav during her internal war with pain'uh'.Arnav in rage," Dekh kar nahin chal sakti tum'"[you can't see where are you going]..Deep dialogue'does she really know where is she going?Her unbelievable steps are stumbling and you are the only one who can hold her.

He sees her breathing unevenly and shaking while picking the pieces of the broken mug which makes him sit down and holds her in gentle and fragile way like he can go any extent to release her from distress if he can"Khushi kya huwa tumhain'tumhain "His voice modulation shows deep concerns and distress for her'. 

By making her stand softly and gently "Khushi tumhare ghar par koi problem hai'Khuch chahiye tumhain'Khushi"

Translation: Do you have any problem at home? Do you need anything?...Khushi!

His eyes are searching for answers by gauging her face.. he did not get an answer yet

Khushi without looking at him in shattered state when he leaves her as it was unbearable for him seeing her like that ' and at the top this is not his place and he can't do anything.This is unbearable for him as he knows Khushi can't stop for 5 minutes'..and here something is really big because of which she is completely withdrawn'He wants to fix it for her period but how' he is use to her being fiesty and when she is not you know something HUGE had to have happened

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: -Just like he hurt his hands knowing her engagement and conveyed his message with anger'.Khushi always does with silence'just the way she is doing it right now.

The moment he walks away she holds his shoulder and cries her heart out as he is the only one who can see her wounds and she lets him'..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She ran into him for solace in hospital and breaks down on his shoulder regardless he threw her out of his car coming from Nainital.. πŸ‘

Arnav with deep perturbation,"Khushi what happened?..it's ok..shhh'"

He wants to remove her pain but how? And  Then the reality hits him from which he was escaping couple of minutes ago'.."Khushi ! Kya tumhare mangaiter ne tum se khuch'."

Khushi lifts her head up and looks deeply in his eyes..Arnav in rage,"Kya kia uss ne'did he try to hurt you?  Khushi while sobbing,"unhon ne humare saath'She wants to tell him so badly but'stops' BINGO he got his answer i wish khushi told him regardless, i know he won't believe her at first but his harvard brain would do some investigation

A fear runs through his veins ,at this point he is thinking worse,did he hurt her sexually,or physically or verbally?His brain is taking him places where he's been in his past and is the cause of his rage'with flaring nostrils ""Batao Khushi"[ tell me Khushi]'.I am imagining if he knew who is he .he will go and kill him ill treating his Khushi like that'..just like Nainital and goons i feel the same way

Khushi stops and looks in his eyes and remembers his words for his Di"meri Duniya tou aap ho'.mujhe iss Duniya se koi matlab nahin"[You are my world ,I don't care about this world] and how he took oath for her protection during Raksha bandhan'How can she break that strong TRUST'"atoot Vishwas" in between a brother and a sister,.ABOVE all she can't hurt him the only one who she thinks is hers'.She knows he will be shattered with her Di's broken marriage he would be but it would be better than her living with that creep 😑...the truth hurts sometimes

She keeps starring at him couple of seconds and his eagerness is killing him to find the answers '.which he is totally unaware of it and the reason of her "Chup"[quietness]

Lamha-e-Fikriya[Thinkable moment}

MY POV if she tells him ,I think he will not shattered ,he would throw him out as he said it later in the middle of road'."why didn't you try to tell me at least'why did you let my Di make this guy "Bhagwan"'..He would've find the solution'It's Khushi and her wayof solving issues by herself is a big issue here which we will see he will explain her"tum har kaam akaile nahin kar saktin..[you can't do everything alone] till gupta house track' πŸ‘

I always hated that why the heck she never tried to tell him until I recalled my aunt's whose words kind a stuck in my head and made this clear to me'that may be this is the reason'She said in Punjabi and let me try my stupid translation"The person you love the most ,you always try to save him/her from every possible element of distress and pain by sacrificing yourself"'and that's what Khushi is doing here 'without thinking any other outcome. πŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:She never wants to hurt Arnav or Anjali'..her words reflect here "hum ab kissi ka Dil nahin dukha sakte..khas kar keh aapka .aur Di ka tou bilkul bhi nahin"[I can't hurt anyone especially you '.and Di,definitely not ]

She rushes out"humain jana hoga" leaving Arnav trailing her by following her downstairs this time'. πŸ‘

Pause here:Ok wait a minute ..this is Arnav who was looking for Khushi in Nainital jungle and here he is trying to find Khushi's distress like Pagloon ki tarah'.What a change? loved this pause

Anjali calls her out,"Khushiji" while she is rushing out.She turns around and see the Evil standing in front of her making his "maskeen soorat"[ pity face] 'it is a saying in Urdu and Persian together

"Shakal momnan'kartoot kafran"

Translation: evil acts behind innocent and pious face

Arnav and Akash try to help Anjali to get up when Mamaji says,"don't worry Damadji is here" and Anjali adds fire to the fuel for Khushi,"I don't need anyone If he is with me '"He is the best husband in this whole wide world'no matter where he is ,I'm always in his heart"

Khushi's affliction has no ends seeing Anajli's endless TRUST in her husband who can't meet his eyes with her but its all a fake act to dissolve the situation.Khushi just clutches her Duppata in her agony which was not gone unnoticed by Arnav. i wish he connected the dots

Pause here:Arnav wants to remove her pain as soon as possible.While everone was talking to Khushi ,he was just observing her state of mind by gazing her constantly'

Khushi notices Evil is a pride of this family.Anjali also notices her convulsion and asks her "do you want to say something?" which makes Slither gulps down his fear'.and he diverts her attention for Parasad because he is in a rush'after all he has to control Guptas too. πŸ˜‘

-Future indication as always Arnav and Akash take care of Anjali rather this creep'. πŸ‘

Anjali asks Khushi does your Shyam has the same similarities as mine'..which makes her flitch quickly at Shyam who just wants an escape.Arnav's discomfort and annoyance hearing Shyam's name was very much visible.

[CVS did really poor job for not connecting these dots later and extends the misunderstanding] later on they just forgot everything they built up...it make me mad

Naniji makes her realize by making Anjali preparing Parsad for Payal who is becoming reason for Khushi to keep her mouth shut.She leaves in her agony leaving Arnav trailing her with bewilderment and exasperation. i thought arnav might have offered her a ride to find out what is wrong and make sure she does not do anything stupid but khushi just walked off so fast that he could not do anything

Khushi walking on the road while connecting dots of the EVIL plan from Lakhnow to Delhi,how did her make his moves to make her come to Delhi.."Pata hai kitne jatan karne pade inhain Delhi tak lane keliye'.

She connects how he uses Buaji to stay in their home,how he bought gifts for Anjali and tried living double life, how Anjali was waiting for him on Teej,how he made em flee from Mandir on Teej so he can go there,How he made Buaji agreed to marry her and how did he do the engagement and above all how ANJALI worships this piece of garbage...Arnav's "What Crap" fits here. 

EVIL has too many tricks in his sleeves,he stops her by her shoulder to convince her with more lies but Khushi made it clear with firmness ,"stay away from me and my family" and she walks away'πŸ‘

He with his evil smudge on his face tries to do suicide so she can be under his trick to measure the length of her agony as a test''.AND Khushi saves him to strengthen his next move he knew khushi won't let him die no matter what evil he has done...the good in khushi always comes out no matter how mad she is'.but he is right about one thing,why did you save him..?He wants to redeem but here Khushi is right ,your actions have no redemption?there is no redemption for dhoka, you make the person you betrayed lose trust in you forever You deceived everyone around you.He tried to play miserable here but Khushi leaves as she is done with this EVIL lair'..But one thing is right" Whatever you see is not truth"He plays reverse psychology by bringing her weak points and did win some points here. He turns around wiping his tears with his evil bracelet and BG score which never felt so creepy and looks at the time. he is still looking how much time he has to save himself from his own doom

Pause here : It's me or he always sees time whenever he is up to his evil plan to work .He did this since from the beginning.Whenever he changes his strategy ,he measures each step."Ache khiladi jhut se doosra plan bana leite hain"[Good schemers always make another game plan quickly] πŸ˜‘πŸ‘

He did the drama of suicide for testing the limits of Khushi's patience and hate so he can change his move and buy some time for that and later he said that to her"Jahan tak hum aapko jante hain Khushiji aap iss hud tak ja hi nahin saktin" meaning you can't hate anyone '..when she claims she hates ASR during Kidnapping'. 

He did exactly ,after buying some time he started with Khushi again .from Payesh sangeet till the very end of Kidnapping..till Arnav stood besides Khushi. he knows how to play a good game😑

He reaches GH and plays the same mind games but Buaji who was his biggest weakest link,yet she is the most strongest opponent here now .She is true to her character,He played the same trump card here again "payal's wedding" and gets out as a winner'He is the biggest manipulator and knows how to touch weak points to get what he wants.Poor Babuji has to go through with his threats last time today'.Phew..He definitely threatened him while bringing him out'.but he got what did he come for 'TIME for his next move' don't remind me

Garima does not want her daughter to go through again with the same pain but Payal is strong here and she does not want her relationship at the base of a lie.Buaji also wants Khushi to go and tell the truth to Anjali and Raizads'..She is instilling all the courage in her. i am proud of bua ji and payal, they are doing what is right

Khushi with her DM and feels again guilty and reason for breaking up Payal's marriage.She apologizes to Payal and Payal pulls her younger sister in her embrace to support her decision.Both sisters stands besides each other in this fragile time.

Arnav in his deep embittered and acerbated condition while calling her"Phone karoon ya na karoon"[Should I call or not?] and then recent events reverberate in his head.Her crying her heart off to him is making him miserable as he wants to know How is she now? arnav wants to make sure she did not do something stupid because he knew her state of mind, he is the only one who does

La comes and complains to him about his ignorance towards her.He again ignore her and jumps to aske her"Where is Khushi?La tells her she's gone "Par who bohat hi'"She gets astounded by his concerns about her.He realizes his mistake but turns around towards his Di and asks the same question with deep distress which was not gone unnoticed by Di and La.He realizes his blunder again and diverts his intentions"How can she go leaving everything in the middle? After all there is a lot of work left for engagement.  

Anjali tells him to relax and tries to call her and that exactly what does he want.He knows La's anxiousness and gives her a turned perturbed look and La leaves in irritations and antagonism here.She is getting the picture very clear now and can't hide her anxiety either. this is where the truth hits her

Anjali calls Khushi but no answer which makes Arnav more uneasy he is thinking that she is dead on the side of the road .He calls again but no answer.When Payal calls for Khushi ,he becomes precarious about her where abouts.Why is she not picking up the phone? she wants alone time to gather her thoughts

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He was anxious to know when he took her home after Guest house incident and Anjali made the call to relieve him just like today but today he is calling himself over and over'.Love is really reducing him' πŸ‘

Khushi in Mandir with her Dm finding solutions of her problems ignoring all the calls.She knows after finding the truth of Shyam ,Anjali will be completely broken along with her marriage.What will happen to Akash and Payal's relation?

"ab aap hi humari madad kijiye..koi tou rasta dikhaiye humain"[Now you have to help me and show me the way]...

Devi Maiya answers her prayer and her way is on the other side of the phone yelling at her"Don't you ever ever  do this to me again..Samjhi tum'Pata hai kab se phone mila raha hoon mein..tum ne phone kyuon nahin uthaeya'kitna pareshan ho gyeya tha mein'Khushi 'Khushi talk to me'tum theek ho 'kahan ho tum..

TRanslation:Don't you ever do this to me understand..do u know how long I've been calling you..why did't u pick up the phone...r u ok...where are u?

Khushi answers him by gathering herself,"hum bilkul theek hain 'hum Mandir mein hain..[I am fine and in Mandir]

He sighs a relief and then diverts her attention from his vulnerability'."There is no need to worry but there is a lot of work and how can you  leave like this'..

Khushi controlling herself ,"I had to leave ..I'll talk to you later" this was my favorite scene of the week...it showed arnav's restlessness and how he is becoming more affected by khushi eventhough he is denying it

He can't stop his anxiousness and concerns for her today which is revealing his state of vulnerability and very much noticed by La who is connecting these dots since long but its time to figure out the answers'Bitter ones though'..time of revelation and realization' the truth hits her again but this time it is harder than the first

MOMENT OF THE DAY: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVCMcd6yP40

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVCMcd6yP40[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXsxv-kkkCc

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXsxv-kkkCc[/YOUTUBE]

loved every word of it!!!!!!!